Mr Google of Cambridge

Old March 12th 07, 08:13 PM posted to misc.kids
2Barter.net

Default Mr Google of Cambridge

I need to meet with you in your Cambridge Office PLEASE
On "CLICK" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU_9-uuKz0I
" Skit Kittie Cat Skit
Were if it is not good news then it is not NEWS to US, Him, Her, Them
& YOU need to let me now what to do
Mr Google of Cambridge
http://www.fordvehicles.com/help/contact/
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...checkout&hl=en
Thank You
Sincerely:
Mr Google
2Barter, Google & YouTube

From: Craig Oral Somerford chasingcowtomu
Date: Mar 12, 2007 10:35 AM
Subject: Fwd: [#122682653] [Invitation] " MR JARED KUSHNERE" Welcome
to? @ Mon Mar 12, 2007 (1 day)
To: " webedi " webedi
Cc: "2Barter. net" chasingcowtomu
Bcc: http://www.7-eleven.com/newsroom/articles.asp?p=2393
E85 needed @ your stations http://www.7-eleven.com/
http://www.ethanolmt.org/ ?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD
Thank you
Sincerely:
Southland Corp
On "CLICK"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ddlWNBbvgI
From: answers-edit answers-edit
Date: Mar 12, 2007 9:59 AM
to? @ Mon Mar 12, 2007 (1 day)
To: chasingcowtomu

Thanks for your message.

Please note that Google Answers is no longer accepting new questions
or
comments. Please see the following Google Blog entry for the official
announcement:

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2006/...e-answers.html

For the latest information about Google Answers, please see the
following
FAQ:

http://www.google.com/answers/faq.html

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content posted to Google
Answers, please reply to this message with the numerical question ID
of
the content. The question ID is listed on the right side of each
question
header.

Sincerely,

The Google Team

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
From: Craig Oral Somerford chasingcowtomu
Subject: [Invitation] " MR JARED KUSHNERE" Welcome to? @ Mon Mar 12,
2007
(1 day)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 06:58:18 -0700
Reusable source of power?
#1 " COWS "Chasing Cow to Music Fest"chasingcowtomu ,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZudBpV9CPo
#2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXH06xIDVjY
&#3
For we all like Cows right? On "CLICK"
http://www.wiley.com/legacy/college/...tting_edge/met...
#4 Ford does
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlzZI1oe-Io
#5 and we do so if you will please do so for US?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...44420765&hl=en
1,200 Googlies are driven in Bio diesel buses to work each Day.
That's over 4,400 miles a day they save our environment .
Thank you
Google
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford;
for that thing you Guys and Gail's do?
Bless People & New Orleans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwRpbh9omNU
www.google.com www.youtube.com www.2Barter.net

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/arti...opNews&storyid...

Please call me Mr Google or you can FAX me @ 617-556-0094
Your Phone # is
1-617-682-3635
there is no way it seems to talk to you.
It seems to me
with out a name. I cant talk to you i have tried over and over again.
Please give me a name or time; to come see you guys or Gail's.
i cant keep on doing what i am doing with out some direction from you.
And i need to fill out the paper work as well.
So please give me a time to meet with you in your sales office
here in Cambridge MA
On "CLICK"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU_9-uuKz0I

Reply Reply to all Forward

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add answers-
to Contacts list Delete this message Show original
Message text garbled?
"
to me

show details
3:43 pm (24 minutes ago)

From: Craig Oral Somerford chasingcowtomu
Date: Mar 12, 2007 10:35 AM
to? @ Mon Mar 12, 2007 (1 day)
To: " webedi " webedi
Cc: "2Barter. net" chasingcowtomu

From: Craig Oral Somerford chasingcowtomu
2007
(1 day)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 06:58:18 -0700
Reusable source of power?
#1 " COWS "Chasing Cow to Music Fest"chasingcowtomu ,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZudBpV9CPo
#2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXH06xIDVjY
&#3
#4 Ford does
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlzZI1oe-Io
#5 and we do so if you will please do so for US?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...44420765&hl=en
1,200 Googlies are driven in Bio diesel buses to work each Day.
That's over 4,400 miles a day they save our environment .
Thank you
Google
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford;
for that thing you Guys and Gail's do?
Bless People & New Orleans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwRpbh9omNU
www.google.com www.youtube.com www.2Barter.net http://www.2barter.net/

Hampered browsing. DVD collections. Cambridge Public Library. Massachusetts. [email protected] General 0 July 12th 05 08:46 PM
I HATE GOOGLE!!! John Solutions 0 December 6th 04 04:52 PM
Google - No m.k.m Bev Brandt General 2 October 1st 03 03:02 PM