any young mums?

Old April 14th 05, 12:09 AM
Catty lake

Default any young mums?

Any young mums from Brisbane out there?

Old April 15th 05, 10:10 AM
Chookie

In article ,
"Catty lake" wrote:

Any young mums from Brisbane out there?

Try alt.aus.parenting or aus.family.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.
Old April 15th 05, 10:45 PM

Catty lake wrote:
Any young mums from Brisbane out there?

Young as in 12, 16, 21, 35 or 47 years old?

Regards...

Old April 16th 05, 06:24 AM
Catty lake

Was that supposed to be funny... 12?
wrote in message
oups.com...

Old April 16th 05, 06:47 AM

Catty lake wrote:
Was that supposed to be funny... 12?

No, I was being serious. Are you stating that 12 yr olds can't have
children?

Regards...

Old April 16th 05, 10:46 PM
Catty lake

No I'm, stating that that your an idiot. If I was 12 do you think I'd be on
here chatting? Do you think a 12year old is mentally equipped to be chatting
about pregnancy or would feel comfortable chatting about it? Yes 12year olds
can get pregnant but that is a major crime and it repulses me.
wrote in message
oups.com...

Old April 16th 05, 11:15 PM

Catty lake wrote:
No I'm, stating that that your an idiot. If I was 12 do you think I'd

be on
here chatting? Do you think a 12year old is mentally equipped to be

chatting
about pregnancy or would feel comfortable chatting about it? Yes

12year olds
can get pregnant but that is a major crime and it repulses me.

Apparently 12 year olds, regardless of gender, are more mentally
equipped than you are.

1. 12 year olds use the internet to "chat". Check out myspace.com.
2. 12 year olds have sex and they talk about sex and pregnancy. It's
even taught in public schools in the USA.
3. In some cultures and parts of the world, 12 year olds getting
pregnant is not a crime nor is it repulsive.

Anyway, my initial reply was to define what you consider "young". God
knows, as I grow older, I change the meaning of "young" to reflect my
age group.

Regards...

Old April 17th 05, 01:29 AM
Catty lake

Hello Wake up and listen to what your saying you loser. "On here chatting"
meaning a pregnancy newsgroup.
So you think its acceptable for a 12 year old girl to have sex and be
pregnant. I don't know what farm or year you come from (I am remembering
that you believe that the male makes all desisions and is the boss) but
where I come from children of that age are in primary school....not getting
pregnant. Where I come from it is a crime and is repulsive. So is it safe to
say you would like to see your 12 year old daughter pregnant. Most children
bodies wouldn't even cope with that.
Also in those countries where that is acceptable the girls out disowned and
look upon as outcasts, they have horrible labour with no pain medication and
most die due to infection!
wrote in message
oups.com...

Old April 17th 05, 02:33 AM

Catty lake wrote:
Hello Wake up and listen to what your saying you loser. "On here

chatting"
meaning a pregnancy newsgroup.

So are you saying that it's not possible for 12 yr olds to get pregnant
and use newsgroups to get information?

So you think its acceptable for a 12 year old girl to have sex and be
pregnant.

Depending on the situation, yes I do.

I don't know what farm or year you come from

I live in present day Southern California. It's more like a jungle than
a farm.

(I am remembering
that you believe that the male makes all desisions and is the boss)

Which is irrelevant to this discussion.

but
where I come from children of that age are in primary school....not

getting
pregnant.

Really? There are 12 year olds getting pregnant here. In fact, Canada
and USA have a high rate of teenage pregnancy.

Where I come from it is a crime and is repulsive.

Well, this newsgroup doesn't comprise of only your views. There are 12
yr olds who get pregnant and there is a chance that they might use this
newsgroup to get information. On top of that, it might be socially OK
and expected that they be pregnant.

For example, when I was living in central California, there was a Mong
(people who immigrated from the mountains of Vietnam) sub-culture
living in this small town. The kids were getting married at 10-12yrs
old and having babies. I don't think they were prosecuted or thrown in
jail. In New Zealand, it's not a crime for 12 yr olds to get pregnant
(if the guy is no more than 2 years older than her).

So is it safe to
say you would like to see your 12 year old daughter pregnant.

If I lived in a culture where it was the social norm that my 12 yr old
daughter were to be wed, I wouldn't find a problem with it.

Most children
bodies wouldn't even cope with that.

Any proof? And even if that was a true statement, they are still
capable of being pregnant.

Also in those countries where that is acceptable the girls out

disowned and
look upon as outcasts, they have horrible labour with no pain

medication and
most die due to infection!

Now you're lying and projecting your own beliefs on cultures you know
nothing about.

Judging by the lack of intelligence you display, one might conclude
that you're too young to be pregnant.

Regards...

Old April 17th 05, 04:01 AM
Catty lake

Considering you obvisouly have no morals and are a totally freakin idiot.
I'll point a few things out to you. Under no circumstances do I think it is
acceptable for a 12 year old CHealth (of the mother) - A pregnant adolescent
is athigh risk of suffering pregnancy complications likeanemia, hypertensive
conditions, cephalopelvicdisproportion, miscarriage, etc.HILD to get
pregnant.

In Austraia that is RAPE!

When a undeveloped body is pregnant they have a higher chance of
complication they have a greater chance of suffering from cephalopevic
disproportion.

In many African countries, girls who become pregnant are forced to leave
school and are also likely to face moral persecution. Data from Rwanda, for
example, show about 10 per cent of pregnant schoolgirls being disowned by
their families. This, in turn, can result in child abandonment ("baby
dumping") and entry of the young mother into prostitution.
Cephalopelvic disproportion-meaning that the woman's pelvic opening is too
small to allow the infant's head to pass through during delivery-can slow or
prevent vaginal delivery. In some cases, if cesarean section cannot be
performed, the woman's uterus ruptures, and both mother and infant die.
Cephalopelvic disproportion is common in very young women whose pelvic
growth is not complete and women of any age who are of small stature because
childhood malnutrition stunted their growth . The prolonged labor associated
with cephalopelvic disproportion increases the risk of fistula-a tear
between the vagina and the urinary tract or rectum, which allows urine or
feces to leak out through the vagina. In many African countries fistula
injuries occur most commonly in women under age 20, and obstructed labor
causes most of these injuries. Fistula is reparable through surgery. For
women who cannot get proper care, however, it often leads to lifelong
disability and ostracism.

It is a sad fact that in developing countries, women aged 15-19 have four
times the chance of dying in childbirth as women aged 20-30.
Health (of the mother) - A pregnant adolescent is athigh risk of suffering
pregnancy complications likeanemia, hypertensive conditions,
cephalopelvicdisproportion, miscarriage, etc.Health (of the mother) - A
pregnant adolescent is athigh risk of suffering pregnancy complications
likeanemia, hypertensive conditions, cephalopelvicdisproportion,
miscarriage, etc.

So bitch maybe you should check yourself, you are living in a dream world.
At 12 years old most CHILDREN can't make their own decisions. I am glad I
live in a country where it is illegal for a 12 year old to have sex. No
child at the age o12 is mature enough to make the decision to have sex or a
baby. to tell you I think So judging by your lack of intelligence I think
not only are you the most stupid person I have every met, your children
will be deluded having a mother that thinks its ok for a child to have
children and whom think Daddys opinion is more important than Mummys.

This is my final word to you as you infuriate me with your ignorance.

wrote in message
ups.com...