any young mums?

Old April 27th 05, 04:28 PM

Kristi wrote:
my boyfriend is 20, he will be 21 by the time the baby is born and i
will be 19. We did not plan to have a baby, if i was going to plan it
then i would have waited a few years yet. And what does being married
have to do with having a baby? my mum and dad are not married, they
have been together for 26 years but they are not married and they are
very happy. You don't need to be married to have a baby, not everyone
that has kids are married.

Thanks for the information. Some other questions, if I may (I
understand if you don't want to devulge this information):

1. Does your boyfriend work or go to school?
2. What does he do if he works and what is he studying if he is going
to school.
3. Do you live on your own, with your boyfriend or are you at your
parent's house?
4. What financial resources do you have to care for the baby when it is
born?
5. What type of support structure do you have in place to care for your
child? Are your parents willing to help or is it just you and your
boyfriend?

Can you explain yourself?

What would you exactly like to know?

Regards...

Old May 5th 05, 12:24 PM
Kristi

Kristi wrote:
[...]

Kristi Wrote:

My boyfriend works, he has a good job, i work part time and go to
college full time, im studying the HNC in Administration and
information management, at the moment i live with my parents and he
lives with his. we are getting our own house soon. My parents are more
than happy to help and so are his parents. And our finances are fine,
we have nothing to worry about.

Old May 5th 05, 03:44 PM

Kristi wrote:

My boyfriend works, he has a good job, i work part time and go to
college full time, im studying the HNC in Administration and
information management, at the moment i live with my parents and he
lives with his. we are getting our own house soon. My parents are

more
than happy to help and so are his parents. And our finances are fine,
we have nothing to worry about.

Again Thank you for the information.

On a side note, a career as a Manager of information systems is a high
stressed and high responsibility position. You might want to look into
computer administration. It doesn't require a HNC and chances are
you'll make more than your boss while working only 8 hours or less a
day. I became financially successful with only a high school diploma
and a few certification courses and a lot of ambition.

Anyway, good luck to you and your new family.

Regards...