Britney's Man Escapes Child Custody Payments

Old November 9th 05, 08:05 PM
Jayne Kulikauskas

Default Britney's Man Escapes Child Custody Payments

Francine wrote:
Jayne Kulikauskas wrote:
Francine wrote:
Easy; One, a man CAN'T make his own ACTIVE choice; only a woman can,
and you support such misandrous sexism,

The man has a choice. Stay celibate. Wear a condom or get a
vasectomy. If you decide to play, you take the gamble that you'll have
to pay. That's not sexism. To have sex and then try and avoid the
consequences of sex is immature.

I'm wondering if you are opposed to abortion or if avoiding the
consequences of sex is only immature when men do it?

Jayne

I am not opposed to abortion. Abortion is a consequence. It is not an
easy choice nor is it without pain and regret.

Pregnancy is a consequence of sex. Abortion is a way to avoid that
consequence. Women do it because they don't want to be pregnant.

But, if men promise to regret it, don't you think it would be okay for
them to not be required to give financial support for a child they have
no choice about. We can call it a consquence of sex if that helps.

Jayne

Old November 9th 05, 08:09 PM
Andre Lieven

"Francine" )displays her misandry:
Jayne Kulikauskas wrote:
Francine wrote:
Easy; One, a man CAN'T make his own ACTIVE choice; only a woman can,
and you support such misandrous sexism,

The man has a choice. Stay celibate. Wear a condom or get a
vasectomy. If you decide to play, you take the gamble that you'll have
to pay. That's not sexism. To have sex and then try and avoid the
consequences of sex is immature.

I'm wondering if you are opposed to abortion or if avoiding the
consequences of sex is only immature when men do it?

Jayne

I am not opposed to abortion.

You're only opposed to choice for *men*. Got it; You're a sexist.

Abortion is a consequence.

No, pregnancy is one possible consequence for sex, in women. Abortion
is a post coital CHOICE by which means said consequence is voided.

It is not an easy choice nor is it without pain and regret.

Well, since we men are generous souls, then it follows that we must
free you from hard choices and pain and regret.

Ban abortion ! No post coital choices for men ? Very well, none
for women, either.

Thats, like... EQUALITY.

Andre

--
" I'm a man... But, I can change... If I have to... I guess. "
The Man Prayer, Red Green.
Old November 10th 05, 07:57 AM
Chris

"Francine" wrote in message
oups.com...

Easy; One, a man CAN'T make his own ACTIVE choice; only a woman can,
and you support such misandrous sexism,

The man has a choice. Stay celibate. Wear a condom or get a
vasectomy. If you decide to play, you take the gamble that you'll have
to pay. That's not sexism.

He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the other poster was referring
to post-conception choice.

To have sex and then try and avoid the
consequences of sex is immature.

Therefore, getting an abortion is immature.

Two, what if the guy wants
the child ? Your way, he's SOL. Due to misandrous sexism, again.

Again, not sexism. There are disparities in the situation simply
because of the nature of gestation. Sexism is willful. The heart of
the issue is simply this: sexual activity carries risk. If you choose
to be sexually active, you accept that risk. You may not care for the
ways to prevent unplanned pregnancy, (celibacy, condoms, vasectomy) but
they are available to you and they will pretty much ensure that you
will not be a father. The second you choose to not take one of those
options, you open yourself up to a situation that you can't control.

ONLY because of law.... thus sexism.

So don't whine about sexism and how you should be able to walk away.
Step up and realize that you have choices. Once those choices are
made, you accept the consequences.

Just like the woman who gets raped while using a laundromat late at night.
Argument ad baculum.

Francine

Old November 10th 05, 08:04 AM
Chris

"nimue" wrote in message
greg wrote:
Andre Lieven wrote:
"Francine" ) displays her misandry:

Easy; One, a man CAN'T make his own ACTIVE choice; only a woman
can, and you support such misandrous sexism,

The man has a choice.

So does the woman.

Stay celibate.

Funny how the man hater crowd never seems to offer this advice to...
women...

Wear a condom or get a vasectomy.

Once again, all PRE coital choices. As women also have.

Yet, women also have NON medical and NON biological POST coital
choices. Only sexists defend such sexism. QED.

If you decide to play, you take the gamble that you'll have to pay.

Funny how that is never said to women.

Make you a deal: Lets lobby to *repeal* Roe V/ Wade, so that women
will be... equal to men.

Then, you can also tell women " you take the gamble... "

That's not sexism. To have sex and then try and avoid the
consequences of sex is immature.

ROTFLMAO !!! So, go tell that to the ones demanding such "
immaturity ": Pro abortionists... et al.

Two, what if the guy wants
the child ? Your way, he's SOL. Due to misandrous sexism, again.

Sorry, but one person CANNOT force medical procedures or conditions on
another person's body. That's has nothing to do with sexism.

Again, not sexism. There are disparities in the situation simply
because of the nature of gestation.

ROTFLMAO ! Funny how this is never used to specify a lesser level
of rights for women, just for specifying lesser rights for... men.

Sexism is willful. The heart of
the issue is simply this: sexual activity carries risk.

If ALL women's-only POST coital choices were fictional, you'd be
right.

Since thats NOT the case, you're... wrong. HTH.

If you choose to be sexually active, you accept that risk.

Unless you're a woman, and use abortion, RU-486, Legal Abandon Laws,
and Legal Adopting Out Laws to VOID that " risk "...

You may not care for the
ways to prevent unplanned pregnancy, (celibacy, condoms, vasectomy)
but they are available to you and they will pretty much ensure that
you will not be a father.

Great ! Lets limit women to celibacy, femidoms and tubal ligations,
too.

Wouldn't want to be UNequal...

The second you choose to not take one of those
options, you open yourself up to a situation that you can't control.

Unless you're a woman...

So don't whine about sexism and how you should be able to walk away.

Projection

Step up and realize that you have choices. Once those choices are
made, you accept the consequences.

Unless you're a woman. Right, got it, you're FOR more rights for
women, and more *responsibilities* for men.

IOW, you're a WomenFirster bigot.

Aha, the truth of feminism revealed for all to see. All
responsibilities and obligations for men and complete and utter
license for women.

Ultimately, THIS is what you want to believe, and you are looking for ways
to. That's it. I gave certain ideas -- such as an out for men during a
certain window -- but these ideas were not addressed. No, certain people
just want to hate women and believe that women have more legal rights

while
men suffer.

Why shouldn't men enjoy the right to drop their newborn child off at
designated drop-off sites with no further legal obligations, just as women
now have?
Any particular reason why the window just aint' that big?

Andre
--
" I'm a man... But, I can change... If I have to... I guess. "
The Man Prayer, Red Green.

--
nimue

"Joss Whedon is my master now."

"Weird Al Yankovic proves that you gotta be good-looking to make it in
music." I love Weird Al....

Old November 10th 05, 08:10 AM
Chris

"Magda" wrote in message
On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 22:09:11 +1100, in alt.gossip.celebrities, greg
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this

:

... Magda wrote:
... On 9 Nov 2005 07:09:48 GMT, in alt.gossip.celebrities,

(Andre
... Lieven) arranged some electrons, so they looked like this :
... ...
... ... Magda ) : can't even work attributation

lines,
... ... proving her clueless newbieness, along with her misandry:
... ... On 9 Nov 2005 06:29:35 GMT, in alt.gossip.celebrities,

dg411@FreeNet.
... ... Carleton.CA (Andre Lieven) pointed out :
... ...
... ... Magda )
... ... On 9 Nov 2005 05:25:20 GMT, in alt.gossip.celebrities,

dg411@FreeNet.
... ... Carleton.CA (Andre Lieven) wrote what Misandrist Magda

could not refute:
... ...
... ... Magda ) MS-es the point, while

agreeing with sexism:
... ... On 9 Nov 2005 02:26:03 GMT, in alt.gossip.celebrities,

dg411@FreeNet.
... ... Carleton.CA (Andre Lieven) wrote accurately:
... ...
... ... "nimue" ) writes:
... ... snip
... ...
... ... No. Men CANNOT tell a woman what to do with her own

body.
... ...
... ... Why not? There are many situations in life where our

actions are
... ... controlled by the will of others.
... ...
... ... When can a woman tell a man what to do with his own

body? Never.
... ...
... ... Untrue: A woman can decide that she will use the LAW to

make a man
... ... pay her " child support " money. That money doesn't

appear to the
... ... man without his *working with his body* for it. Duh !
... ...
... ... Wear a condom, Einstein.
... ...
... ... Keep your legs closed,
... ...
... ... No way, I like sex.
... ...
... ... So, its only men you want to not enjoy sex. Got it.
... ...
... ... Are you sure?
... ...
... ... Yes.
... ...
... ... If they don't enjoy sex, why do they keep running after

women?
... ...
... ... For sex, even if not great. Why do women run after men ?

Answer: $$$.
... ...
... ... The LAW restricts seeking sex by men, it encourages seeking

money by
... ... women...
... ...
... ... More proof of your hate of men, and demands for men to have

lesser
... ... legal rights.
... ...
... ... What lesser rights?
... ...
... ... No non medical and non biological legal means to decline legal
... ... parenthood. Women have some of these, two, and men have...
... ... none.
... ...
... ... None is less than two. Duh.
... ...
... ... What have you been drinking, Andy dear - gasoline?
... ...
... ... Projection
... ...
... ... Andre
... Thank you for showing us that your stupidity is as big as the

universe itself... No wonder
... you can't get laid.
... Ad hominem followed by ad hominem. When they're not spread they're

not
... holding you up Magda. Just like your (used advisedly)argument.

The stupidity prize is yours too, Greg. Enjoy.

Precisely what is it that these folks are saying that makes them stupid?

Old November 10th 05, 08:58 AM
MaryLong2

You men all sound so ****ed up.

What is it that you REALLY want?

1. Is it control over a woman's body; or

2. Is it sex with no responsibility.

Old November 10th 05, 11:45 AM
nimue

MaryLong2 wrote:
You men all sound so ****ed up.

What is it that you REALLY want?

1. Is it control over a woman's body; or

2. Is it sex with no responsibility.

The men posting here are from soc.men. They hate women. They believe we
have more rights than they do. They are like children keeping count of how
many toys were bought for their siblings and comparing it with the amount of
toys bought for themselves. They are immature and angry. They want control
over the women they fear. I don't even know if they want sex with women,
other than rape for those who are inclined toexpress their anger that way.
Soc.men males do not represent all men, not by a long shot. The funny thing
is, I think they DO have a point when they say only women have a post-coital
birth control option. I was willing to look at the idea that men should
have a window in which to walk away, but the soc.men people would rather
fight with me and label me than have a discussion.

Old November 10th 05, 11:51 AM
nimue

Chris wrote:
"nimue" wrote in message
greg wrote:
Andre Lieven wrote:
[...]

Nothing in the law says they can't! That law wasn't written for women,
only. As it stands now, there IS no window. None. Perhaps there should
be. Maybe men should be allowed a post-coital out, as it were. I should
point out that very, very few women do the drop-off thing, men are allowed
to, and the window for doing the drop-off thing is very small. Oh -- a
woman who abandons her baby on a doorstep will face charges. Just FYI -- I
want to make clear we know what "drop-off" means.

Andre

Old November 10th 05, 03:38 PM
Andre Lieven

"Chris" ) writes:
"Francine" wrote in message
oups.com...

Easy; One, a man CAN'T make his own ACTIVE choice; only a woman can,
and you support such misandrous sexism,

The man has a choice. Stay celibate. Wear a condom or get a
vasectomy. If you decide to play, you take the gamble that you'll have
to pay. That's not sexism.

He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the other poster was
referring to post-conception choice.

Thats quite correct, and its worth repeating that Sexist Francine is
arguing from a position of women holding ALL the post-coital rights,
yet demanding that the men be 50% responsible at the same time.

To have sex and then try and avoid the
consequences of sex is immature.

Therefore, getting an abortion is immature.

Indeed. Sexist Francine's claim is pregnant with the ASSumption that
it *only* applies to men.

Two, what if the guy wants
the child ? Your way, he's SOL. Due to misandrous sexism, again.

Again, not sexism. There are disparities in the situation simply
because of the nature of gestation. Sexism is willful. The heart of
the issue is simply this: sexual activity carries risk. If you choose
to be sexually active, you accept that risk. You may not care for the
ways to prevent unplanned pregnancy, (celibacy, condoms, vasectomy) but
they are available to you and they will pretty much ensure that you
will not be a father. The second you choose to not take one of those
options, you open yourself up to a situation that you can't control.

ONLY because of law.... thus sexism.

Exactly. Since several of the women-only post coital rights are non
medical and non biological LEGAL rights, it logically follows that
such rights *can* be equally granted to men. ONLY misandrous sexism
prevents this.

So don't whine about sexism and how you should be able to walk away.
Step up and realize that you have choices. Once those choices are
made, you accept the consequences.

Just like the woman who gets raped while using a laundromat late at night.
Argument ad baculum.

Again, exactly correct.

Andre

Old November 10th 05, 03:45 PM
Andre Lieven

"Chris" ) writes:
"nimue" wrote in message
greg wrote:
Andre Lieven wrote:
[...]

Well, the concept of equal rights here needs to be one of equitable
rights, as most legal jurisdictions tend to deny men legal custody of
children, in the kind of immediate timeframe that Legal Abandon Laws
specify.

So, either men must be allowed legal custody of newborns in their
first week of life, or men must be granted a countervailing legal
right that does not require legal custody. Allowing men to simply
sign a legal form stating the man's acceptance or rejection of
the status of legal parent would suffice.

Any particular reason why the window just aint' that big?

WomenFirster's misandrous sexism. Thats it.

Andre