in dire need if advice

Old October 2nd 03, 06:27 PM
KimAK

Default in dire need if advice

"sue" wrote in message
k.net...
Thanks everyone for your advise. My kids do havew both beds on the
floor(guess I should have said that before). They just do all of this

by
standing on their beds. I tried to tape the thermostat, but they just

took
the tape off. My husband suggested last night that we go and buy a
thermostat lock box like offices have. Their beds are away firm these
objects, but they just empty their drawers and pile the clothes up until
they can reach. I'm going to try some of your good ideas and hope that

it
helps a bit. Thanks for taking the time to answer!

Sue
mom to Austin and Noah 12-29-00
Collin 2-13-03
"sue" wrote in message
link.net...
Hi guys!
I mostly just lurk here and suck in as much advise I can get, but I

really
need some now and was wondering if anyone can offer any. I have twin

boys
who will be 3 in December. They have always been "pretty good" kids

until
they hit about 2 1/2. They switched from cribs to beds and it has

been
downhill from there. They have bunk beds and my one son will

constantly
rip
down his curtain. I can't even tell you how many mini blinds I went
through. My other son ripped the thermostat off the wall and cranked

his
heat up to 90. They flatly refuse to nap anymore, and I don't even

bother
trying, because it just means more work for me. They also rip the

sheets
off the bed, matresspad and all. I love being a SAHM, but I'm really

at
my
wits end. I'm hoping that this is just a phase, but how long will it

last??
I do have another infant son who requires a lot of attention, but when

he
is
sleeping, I devote all my time to the twins. Can anyone out there

offer
me
advise before I go crazy????

Thanks!
Sue
mom to Austin and Noah 12-29-00
Collin 2-13-03

Hi! My girls did the same kinds of things at that age. The sheet thing
particularly was something that happened alot until my Mom (bless her!)
bought them fancy sheets and comforters with the stipulation that if they
didn't stay on the bed, they didn't get to keep them. So if the girls tore
up their beds...their pretty princess "big-girl" sheets got put away for
awhile. After the initial battle the first time the sheets got taken away,
this got MUCH easier. Just something that worked for us....good luck to
you.

Kim
Chelsea and Courtney (12/27/90)

Advice needed for new book on pregancy HeadMom Pregnancy 0 July 15th 04 08:32 PM
First-time summer swim coach seeks advice from parents! Katie General (moderated) 13 February 24th 04 02:36 AM
Need advice!!! Marnie Pregnancy 28 February 5th 04 11:09 PM
CTTS: 11 yo tattoo advice Iowacookiemom General (moderated) 0 October 24th 03 03:03 AM
Ann Landers advice for NIP Mvbff778 Breastfeeding 6 October 19th 03 01:25 AM