For those that care to know

Old November 22nd 04, 01:24 PM
Joelle

, but why the **** were you lurking?

I got my feelsings hurt when someone got personal because she didn't agree with
me. Yes, stupid to give a rats ass. I'm still around but they'll be no more
personal info from me.

Joelle

The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle
Old November 22nd 04, 05:23 PM
Tiffany

"Joelle" wrote in message
, but why the **** were you lurking?

I got my feelsings hurt when someone got personal because she didn't agree
with
me. Yes, stupid to give a rats ass. I'm still around but they'll be no
more
personal info from me.

Joelle

The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle

I think I recall the situation you refer too. Such a shame for those of us
who truly wish things are well for you and love updates.

The things I recall that were happening in your life..... I only wish you
the best in that!

Tiff

Old November 22nd 04, 05:29 PM
Tiffany

"'Kate" wrote in message

Good to see you posting again, Joelle
I've taken breaks for similar reasons.

'Kate

I take breaks because I have nothing going on to talk about! lol

S did come back safely from her adventure to meet her baby brother. She said
he is very cute and she had fun. Not much else to say about the baby, I
guess babies are kind of boring. She had a wonderful time with Grandpa
though. He has definitely become a warm man who I also enjoy talking to. His
wife is a sweet women. It always feels good to be accepted and we both have
that totally from the family.

I have met a gentlemen whom I share many interests with and we spend a few
moments together and chat on the phone. He has 2 kids full time and another
part time so you can only imagine trying to juggle the time. Time will
tell...... I simply just enjoy adult conversation, especially when we can
discuss religion, philosophy, alternative medicine, ect so freely.

Of course, I still wait patiently for a visit from someone in Michigan. lol

Tiff

Old November 22nd 04, 05:39 PM
Karen O'Mara

"P.Fritz" wrote in message ...
"Karen O'Mara" wrote in message
om...
"P.Fritz" wrote in message
Teen boys do not make babies........teen girls do. Teen girls have the
AAA
(abort, abandon, adopt) choices WRT prgancy...teen boys do not. The teen
mother should be responsible for the consequences of her sole and
uniltaeral
choices.

Your misandrist BS shows through all to clearly.

Boys who are old enough to impregnate a girl are old enough to use
condoms, say no to sex, or step up to the plate of responsibility when
his girl becomes pregnant.

Karen

Whoosh......that is the point passing far over your head.........conception
does NOT equal birth

Don't whoosh me!

Conception does equal the birth of a baby to some. And, your three
AAAs are choices for teen couples, too. And, my point still remains...
boys who are old enough to know how, should know better.

Karen
Old November 22nd 04, 06:32 PM
steveb

On 22 Nov 2004 09:39:01 -0800, (Karen O'Mara) wrote:

Don't whoosh me!

Actually, the *Whoosh* was the *point* passing Pauls mind .... the
sign out front says *CLOSED*

stevie
Old November 22nd 04, 06:42 PM
P.Fritz

"P.Fritz" wrote in message
[...]

Conception equals birth only if the mother, using her sole and unilateral
choices, allows it to happen. The AAA choices do NOT apply to
couples...solely the woman.

BTW.....there is plenty of case law where a boy.....who by law is NOT
capable of making a decision to have sex.....has been held liable for CS to
their rapist.

Karen

Old November 22nd 04, 06:43 PM
CME

"Joelle" wrote in message
, but why the **** were you lurking?

I got my feelsings hurt when someone got personal because she didn't agree
with
me. Yes, stupid to give a rats ass. I'm still around but they'll be no
more
personal info from me.

Joelle

The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle

Ah I see. It's a shame you'd let someone intimidate you in that way. I've
never really known you to public care about what anyone thinks about you on
the ng before, in fact I would think most here look to you for the "tell it
like it is" perspective and I know I for one have valued your input.

Christine

Old November 22nd 04, 06:47 PM
CME

"V" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message

"Joelle" wrote in message
I used to be called a feminazi. Is there a difference

No, I got that designation from the so-called "liberal" side.

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle

Glad to see you're back, but why the **** were you lurking? What did I
miss?

Christine

Christine:
Why the language?

Why do you care? I was ****ed that someone here was a part of Joelle's
absence and not just life getting too busy to post. How I phrase that is
really none of your concern.

Christine

Old November 22nd 04, 07:40 PM
P.Fritz

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message

Good to see you posting again, Joelle
I've taken breaks for similar reasons.

'Kate

I take breaks because I have nothing going on to talk about! lol

S did come back safely from her adventure to meet her baby brother. She
said he is very cute and she had fun. Not much else to say about the baby,
I guess babies are kind of boring. She had a wonderful time with Grandpa
though. He has definitely become a warm man who I also enjoy talking to.
His wife is a sweet women. It always feels good to be accepted and we both
have that totally from the family.

I have met a gentlemen whom I share many interests

Phone sex???? heehee

with and we spend a few moments together and chat on the phone. He has 2
kids full time and another part time so you can only imagine trying to
juggle the time. Time will tell...... I simply just enjoy adult
conversation,

Yup.....I was right. ;-)

Old November 22nd 04, 07:51 PM
Tiffany

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message

[...]

LOL.... nooooo.... I can get that sex stuff right here.