What a waste

Old December 21st 06, 02:24 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

Default What a waste

http://www.fox28.com/News/index.php?ID=10345

The next time a read about some politician bragging that they collected a
few million dollars for kids, I'm just going to point to the billions spent
on fixing some other country.

If they have that much money to throw around, why do we have some dead broke
dad sitting in a jail that don't have any money?

Old December 22nd 06, 06:29 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"DB" wrote in

If they have that much money to throw around, why do we have some dead
broke dad sitting in a jail that don't have any money?

Yes, stack on another $100 billion for these idiot's war!

Hey, it's not the politician's money, what do they care?

Old December 24th 06, 08:59 PM posted to alt.child-support
news.comcast.net

hey add another dead beat MOTHER to that one...lol
Sorry had to add my 2 cents on this one, I have a hearing for medical bills
that were supposed to be split 50/50 and my ex wife told me to go to hell
about them and she now has a contempt hearing on Jan 8th

And to tell you the truth its not even about the money, the amount I
submitted that she told me to go to hell about is less than $300, its the
point that she wont take any responsibility for her children in ANY way, she
wont even call but to talk to me to ask for MONEY and I have the children!!!

At least you fathers don't feel so all alone you will have my ex wife to
keep you company in jail with you..lol

She told my wife to get a job to support the children, said that since we
(my wife and I) have the children its OUR responsibility to support them
100% --

My ex pays a lousy 195 a month for 3 children (which was lowered from $290 a
month) at the final hearing for the divorce. (by mutual agreement)

This is now 2 yrs later and I have paid ALL the medical bills and submitted
only $293 in medical bills to be reimbursed for.

She was supposed to even carry medical insurance and dropped it a few months
after the divorce was final. (She never once told me she was going to drop
it or that she did I found out when I went to use it to fill my sons
scripts)

I feel bad for NCP that pay way over the amount it actually costs to raise a
child (I have seen child support as high as $2,000+ a month for ONE child) ,
but get ****ed at those that think as little as $15 a month is supposed to
support a child!!

.. .

Old December 24th 06, 10:36 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"news.comcast.net" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Be very, very thinkful that you have the children. As unfair as it is that
you have not been reimbursed for medical, at least you have the children.

Old December 25th 06, 07:20 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"teachrmama" wrote in

I feel bad for NCP that pay way over the amount it actually costs to
raise a child (I have seen child support as high as $2,000+ a month for
ONE child) , but get ****ed at those that think as little as $15 a month
is supposed to support a child!!

Be very, very thinkful that you have the children. As unfair as it is
that you have not been reimbursed for medical, at least you have the
children.

Yes I agree that having the children fulltime is a priceless experience!

No doubt there are heartless people out there that don't believe in giving
anything to help out their kids, but the system it too extreme in it's
mission to rape everyone at all costs.