Runnin from Custodial Parent

Old September 27th 07, 11:58 PM posted to alt.child-support
Very Determined!

Default Runnin from Custodial Parent

On Sep 27, 3:46 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"Very Determined!" wrote

Bob, are you from Texas?

==
Jennie, are you from Las Vegas?

if you know why do you ask? and whats it to you?

Old September 28th 07, 03:11 AM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
teachrmama

"Chris" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
Relayer wrote:
"Chris" wrote:

Newsflash: Men don't make children.

Yes they do.

Are you insane? Men don't make children. At most they make sperm.
Only women make children.

Nonsense. It takes both the man's and the woman's contribution to create
the child.

I guess "Goodyear" makes cars..........

Are you denying that it requires a man's sperm to create a child? My point
of disagreement with the system is not that a man has no responsibility in
the creation of the child, because. of course, he does. It's that, after
conception, all rights belong to the woman--the man is just along for
whatever ride she chooses to take.

The woman has all the choices after the man part and woman part
get together, but as for the original conception, it takes both.

Old September 28th 07, 03:17 AM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
teachrmama

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 26, 6:43 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Very Determined!" wrote in

Which some one cross posted to talk.abortion. Any SOB that father a
child and refuses to support that child, should be fixed like a stray
dog.
That is an excellent idea!

Lets extend that to woman that can't afford to feed their own kids!

It wouldn't need to be extended to women, once the deadbeat *******s
are fixed, they can't make anymore children to abandon financially,
and there wouldn't be any women that couldn't support their kids. Does
DB stand for dead beat?

You mean that it's ok for a woman to have 6 ******* children by 6 different
men, even though she knows full well she can't even provide her 50% of the
support for child #1, but that all 6 men should be sterilized for the crime
of getting Susie Slut pregnant?

Old September 28th 07, 03:18 AM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
teachrmama

"Very Determined!" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Sep 27, 3:17 pm, "Chris" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

On Sep 26, 6:43 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Very Determined!" wrote in

Which some one cross posted to talk.abortion. Any SOB that
father a
child and refuses to support that child, should be fixed like a
stray
dog.
That is an excellent idea!

Lets extend that to woman that can't afford to feed their own kids!

It wouldn't need to be extended to women, once the deadbeat *******s
are fixed, they can't make anymore children to abandon financially,
and there wouldn't be any women that couldn't support their kids.

Translation: So long as the lazy woman is extorting free cash from the
biological father of her children, SHE is supporting them.

It's thinking like this that is perpetuating generational welfare.

Does
DB stand for dead beat?- Hide quoted text -

what about the women who do work?

That's good. They should. And they should definitely provide their share
of the needs of the child--and all of the luxuries that she feels her child
needs, since the father should not be required to provide for more than just
needs.

Old September 28th 07, 04:09 AM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Chris

"Very Determined!" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Sep 27, 3:03 pm, "Chris" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Sep 27, 4:35 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
wrote:
Idiot-she said she left it alone for 10 years-not that she has been
trying to collct for 10 years. Point is, nobody forced him to spill
his seed to make a child, and there is a court order for support,

he
needs to pay it.

In short, your argument is that women are whores and men must pay

for
sex.

Do you ever notice how immoral and corrupt your anti-choice position

is?

--
Ray Fischer

Once again...Cover your dick. It causes no harm to put a rubber on
your dick! The deadbeat's only have themselves to blame.

Uhuh. And the next time some woman gets raped, she will have only

HERSELF to
blame because she didn't cover her body in a burka when out in public.

women in burka's still get raped...rape, such an ugly thing, more like
surprise sex?

And men who "put a rubber on" still get charged "child support". Your point?

Old September 28th 07, 04:14 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"Very Determined!" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 27, 3:06 pm, "Chris" wrote:
"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 26, 3:17 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Very Determined!" wrote in

Why is it the public's problem to solve a woman's own personal
problem?

He is no longer a personal problem, he is everyone's problem now,
because he is moving from state to state and creating more

children,
children he cannot take care of and where maybe some of the

children
are living off mine and your tax dollars...well,

Our tax dollars are spent by our caring government well before we

get a
chance to earn them!
Another $200 Billion for Iraq next year, that's now a Trillion

dollars
help another country.

Don't make your own personal problems of supporting your family a
national
one!

Stop complaining about the damn tax dollars! If you don't want child
supports to be a national problem (of course it already is since the
child support debt is over 64 billion dollars) then write to your
state legislator and request them to make the laws stricter for
evaders, or just sign my petition. It's only a problem when people
like you complain but do nothing.

The 64 billion dollars of CS owed is a phony-baloney number put out by

the
government bureaucrats to justify the existence of the Federal OCSE.

The
64
billion includes the government's estimate of what would be owed if

parents
with private agreements had gone through the CS system. And it

includes
dollars they claim to have not collected going back to the inception

of
the
CS program in the mid-80's. Some of those children are now close to,

or
over 40 years old, by now. The government adds each new year of

uncollected
CS to the old number to ensure the number grows.

Any number greater than ZERO is a mythical debt since child support, by
definition, does not fulfill the parameters of a debt.

whose debt?

NO one's debt since there is no debt. But if you are inquiring as to who is
being charged with the phony (make believe) debt better known as "child
support", well, the answer is most likely a father.

Old September 28th 07, 04:19 AM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
[email protected]

Very Determined:

My original post was not about my past...

It never is with custodial females. For them, their past and their
actions are off limits, it's all only about the scumbag deadbeat guy;
addressing their own mistakes and responsibilities is taboo.

Old September 28th 07, 04:19 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Sep 26, 3:30 pm, "Chris" wrote:
"Very Determined!" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Sep 26, 11:09 am, "Chris" wrote:
wrote in message

roups.com...

To everything I have read above, I think it is quite Brazen and

Rude
to be so judgmental in a negative way toward her wanting to get

the
child support that was COURT ORDERED to her. This man IS a

DEADBEAT
and she has Every Right to use Whatever Resource she can to try

and
seek the help of the public to find him. If more people would do

this,
it would make it tougher on deadbeats to hide their money. There

would
be less tax dollars being spent on Many Things if these DEADBEATS

were
located and forced to pay their Court Ordered JUDGEMENT.

This man has an obligation to fulfill.... and it doesnt matter how
long it takes for him to pay off his Court Ordered Obligation, he
should be forced to do so... and if he ends up arrested and given

work release to do so... that would be the best case scenario.

And if he chooses to not work?

He
should show his child RESPECT by doing so willingly. What he owes

is
not actually near what it takes to raise a child. Get off your

soapbox
about what she wants for herself. She is entitled to that money or
their wouldnt be a court order. It is money to raise the child.

I'm
sure she will continue to provide things for that child after

moving
out of the home... with money still coming in from arrears.

I fully support her efforts in what she is doing. And when her

child
sees what she has done (as that person tried to make it sound the
child would be ashamed or angry and the mother would need
forgiveness... give me a break !! Geez !!), the child will know

how
much effort she has put into taking up for BOTH their rights.

I have my deadbeat plastered all over. I showed my teen children

and
asked their opinion before I did it. I had my ex ARRESTED with my
poster in one day. After he was bonded out by his cash employer, I

am
taking pics of him working on jobsites to give to the judge when

we go
back to court. I will do anything I can to make the public aware

that
they can help many children and the custodial parents by getting
active in taking pics and sending them in when they know someone

is
working for cash and hiding it. It benefits everyone (tax dollars)

by
Taking a Stand against this ignorant behavior that deadbeats have.

My children SEE how their father hides his money... and there is
several incomes in his home, which none of my children have ever

lived
in with his "new family". I dont have enough time to write about

all
that fraudulent crap. My children are hurt by their fathers

excuses he
gives every time he sees them... and even though he doesnt pay, I

dont
stand in the way whenever they want to see each other. I keep

their
channels open between them. I dont let his ignorance of not paying

be
a reason they cant see each other... he does a good enough job of

that
by being in the same town and seldom making contact... my kids

usually
have to go hunt him down.

Deadbeats are Deadbeats in many ways. You cant change their

habits,
but you can make them see they are WRONG. You can help the system

make
it harder on them to hide by being active in supporting Custodial
Parents and the children involved.

You people that judge and put her down, Shame on You. She is doing
what she has to do. YOU PEOPLE need to be active in turning in

people
when you know its going on... whoever and wherever it is. Turning

blind eye doesnt make the problem go away for the child and

custodial
parent. Making snide comments does no good. Until you walk in our
shoes, dont throw stones. If you have money owed to you and you

dont
do anything, that is not in the best interest of you and your

child.
Child Support Enforcement and police can only do so much.... there
isnt enough Tax Money for them to do all the Work WE Have To Do to
help push this hard enough to Find The Offender.

I dont have the time to debate with those of you making catty,

snide
comments about our Responsibility to see this through. I will

check in
here and there. We do what we have to do... and we do it with

PRIDE in
hopes of making a difference in our children's lives... and YES...

our
lives too. Those DeadBeats have a responsibility to US and some

day
laws will be stronger, and your tax dollars wont be as affected
because we Took A Stand in making a difference.

And Maybe... just maybe... Everyones Children wont have to go

through
as much as we do when they have children of their own because We

Cared
To Put Ourselves On The Line To Be Chastised By People Who Dont
Understand Our Mission.

........ which is to extort FREE MONEY!

I have been foiled again...to extort free money, yes!

Rob a bank, it's quicker. Not to mention, you stand a far better chance

of
getting a bigger take.

Luckily,
some"one" caught up to me before the courts did...my conscience was
getting the best of me.I can see this is going to be a challenge to
see who the courts will prosecute first, me for extorting free money,
or the NCP for defaulting on a judgment he is "legally" obligated to
pay?

Apparently, your exhausting use of the word "legal" implies that you

equate
"legality" with "morality". Am I wrong?

Yes, you are wrong.

Then it follows that "she" either denies the concept of morality, or "she"
condones immoral behavior.

You have not caught on to the fact that she is
making fun of you. I'm not surprised though, from what I've read so
far, you're not the brightest star in the sky. You must be quite
foolish to not have caught on like 3 responses ago.

Thank you for your opinion.

I caught it, and
it's funny that you try to sound intelligent,

No I don't.

and perhaps you are in
your own way, just not in the right way.

Old September 28th 07, 04:41 AM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Chris

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Very Determined!" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Sep 27, 3:17 pm, "Chris" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

On Sep 26, 6:43 pm, "DB" wrote:
[...]

"Their share" is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT! Since the mother made the SOLE (legal)
choice to create her child, and she has the SOLE (legal) right to such
child, it follows that she should also be SOLELY responsible for the care of
her child. What's wrong with my equation?

Old September 28th 07, 04:54 AM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Chris

Relayer wrote:
"Chris" wrote:

Newsflash: Men don't make children.

Yes they do.

Are you insane? Men don't make children. At most they make sperm.
Only women make children.

Nonsense. It takes both the man's and the woman's contribution to

create
the child.

I guess "Goodyear" makes cars..........

Are you denying that it requires a man's sperm to create a child?

NO! I actually affirm it by inference in my above statement.

My point
of disagreement with the system is not that a man has no responsibility in
the creation of the child, because. of course, he does. It's that, after
conception, all rights belong to the woman--the man is just along for
whatever ride she chooses to take.

Your above two claims violate the concept of rights/responsibilities. In
other words, they are mutually exclusive statements.