George W Bush is the man God ordained for america!

Old July 20th 06, 04:31 PM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
777Whosoever777

Default George W Bush is the man God ordained for america!

Bible John wrote:
Actually New Bablyon is located in present Day Iraq. Learn your geography
and learn your bible.

Geez John. Don't you know that Babylon is a village in Suffolk County,
New York? ;-)

But seriously, Babylon, the ancient Mesopotamian capital where the
Israelites were once held in captivity, is located in modern Iraq.

The location of New Babylon is a matter of debate.

I know the Bible, John. I also know geography quite well. Unlike you,
I have been to the Middle East.

Old July 20th 06, 04:37 PM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
777Whosoever777

Bible John wrote:
You know very little. You have failed to read the many passages of the bible
that condem Homosexuality.

Really? You know exactly what I have and have not read in the Bible?
What are you? Psychic? (Oh, sorry - that should have read "psycho")

Old July 20th 06, 04:40 PM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
Bible John

You know very little. You have failed to read the many passages of the bible
that condem Homosexuality.

"777Whosoever777" wrote in message
ups.com...

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 20th 06, 05:54 PM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
Code Programmer

First and Foremost about the antichrist.

About the prophecies of the antichrist.

The antichrist has many scattered scriptures which tell in part of where he
comes from and what he will do. First and foremost he comes from the 4th
Beast of Daniel 7:7.

We know several things about this.

We know it is the kingdom which comes after Greece.

We know that Rome came after Greece and asserted it's authority over
Jerusalem.

The prophecy goes on to say it has 10 kingdoms come from the roots of this
Roman Empire.

That a three kingdoms have a final super power kingdom rise up from their
roots.

This final kingdom is also representing the final king of that kingdom with
the same verses.

The little horn comes up in Daniel 7:8. It is given the eye as the eye of a
man, a note on the singular in the original Hebrew word, not "eyes" as is
assumed by the translators. It is also give a boasting mouth. It asserts it's
power, makes changes to times and laws and persecutes the holy peoples for
time times and half a time. This seems to translate to three and a half
years fitting with other prophecies, which is also 42 months and also as
1260 days.

So from these we see some clarity of this fourth beast in various key
stages.

1.. Rome
2.. 10 kings
3.. 3 kings
4.. Final Kingdom Super Power
5.. Final Leader the antichrist

These 5 stages turn out to be significant in the secondary clues.

For the number 5 shows up now that this person is in power as a back up to
the other prophecies fulfilled by him.

Consider that the prophetic months of the 42 months are 30 days each,
totally 1260. If we count the number of months as these for this persons
age, we find that something interesting occurs in their second month in
power. Now note here these numbers, and the scriptures verses, with the
little horn's rising to power being first mentioned in verse Daniel 7:8.

On the 78th day of the year that he came to power, this person turned 55.5
lunar years old. So we have two things here to note. The same number as the
verse, and the pointer of the number 5, not just once, but 3 times. But to
go further 55.5 lunar years is actually a total in lunar months of 666.

Revelation 13:1 has the beast coming from the sea with 7 heads and ten
horns. This is significant, for the 4 beasts seem to be combined in this one
beast. If we count the heads, we have the same description. It too has
mention of it's mouth as the mouth like of a lion's mouth. So we have a
boasting mouth, which is also a lion's mouth.

This leader in power now of this final super power speaks a dialect of
English. It got this language from one of the 3 founding kingdoms, that is
Great Britain with her emblem sign being the Lion, ruled by the King of
England. It has many dialects of English with their various accents varying
all over the nation and the several nations which make up the British Isles.
(England, Wales, Scotland & Ireland)

The 2 other nations with this nation from their roots are France and Spain,
with all colonies eventually forming one nation of united states. The
English colonies were the first to rebel against the King of England. Now
note another clue on the numbers here. There were 13 colonies united into 1
nation. The same numbers of the beast from the sea landing on the shores in
Revelation 13:1.

This is also the New Testament Chapter which has much information about
these times, which back up other Old Testament scriptures. There is also the
mention of the 42 months of extreme power, and that he would wage war with
the saints and overcome them. It goes further to say that this beast has one
of it's heads with a fatal wound which is healed. And how those whose names
are not written in book of life are fooled by him. A false prophet rises up
and declares that this is God's doing, and that this man is "the Messiah"
expected by the Jews, and the second coming of Jesus Christ expected by the
Christians. This false prophet does many signs in the presence of the beast
even calling fire down from heaven in the sight of men.

This false prophet gets them to make an image of the beast, so that it would
even talk, and makes it so that all must worship this image of the beast and
the beast or be killed.

Jesus mentions the prophet Daniel for his several prophecies mentioning the
Abomination of Desolation. Which is also translated by some as the
Abomination which causes Desolation. There are some interesting number clues
to this from the gospel of Mark 13:14, aligning up with the first mention
the image of the beast in Revelation 13:14. Daniel says this is set up in
the temple to be worshiped.

All who worship the beast or his image will receive of the wrath of God and
eternal torments. There is a reason for this, for it is the time of making a
choice of the ways of peace and love, or the ways of force by big brother
watching you. God's ways are peace and love, man's ways are to impose force
and surveillance as they see fit with their version of justice which breaks
rules.

There is also one further thing which is imposed by the beast, which is
called the Mark of the beast. Now this is another keyword lining up with the
cross over from Mark 13:14. The prophecy says that none will be able to buy
or sell unless they have the mark of the beast. With advances in technology
and the modern use of computers and electronic banking, they now have
everything in place to make this a reality. To make all money electronic
would mean they would have to eliminate regular money of bank notes and
coins. This means that every transaction can be tracked and recorded, and
that there can be no "Cash in Hand" transactions which currently avoid
taxes. This is possible with just current plastic card transactions.
However, the prophecy says a mark in the forehead or right hand.

The technology of the Radio Frequency Identity Chip has been used in pets
for years. It basically is an ID number on a silicon chip integrated
circuit, and is about as small as a grain of rice. The reader is put over
the area, and the device is powered up by coil induction, and the chip
transmits it's data number to display on the scanner's readout screen.

By definition beasts are animals. And the pets like dogs and cats are also
beasts and perhaps seem so more easily if they were in the wild. As also is
a donkey a beast of burden. So we can see this ID chip is like an electronic
version of branding like they do to cattle to prevent theft from rustlers.
Likewise the Mark of the Beast is a branding of ownership to belong to the
beast. Which is either the name of the beast or the number of his name in
the prophecy.

The proper seal of God is done by an angel in the spirit and it is put in
their foreheads. The other factor on this is the metaphors used in the bible
for hand and forehead and arm. The hand is the actions and ways that people
do things. The forehead is they way of thinking and planning for various
actions they will do. And also the place of allegiance to the ruler of our
ways, be they God's ways or man's ways. This choice is important, for this
is the final choice of allegiance by refusing to take the Mark of the Beast,
for those which do suffer the same fate as those which worship the beast and
his image. (Rev 14:9-11 note 911 warning). Also there is the arm which is
the strength. And for believers of the real faith in God, God is their
strength and even protection. (Psalm 91:1)

The note for identification of the beast is the number 666. The person in
power as mentioned above also has many angles of 666 pointing at him, from
name, to seat number in office, to date of birth, date of taking office,
year of coming to power with his name in two different formats, and other
formats of his name as backing.

Jesus said, by their fruits you shall know them.

And this is the final clincher of the various "alarm bells".

For those who are doing God's will, and following Jesus teachings, are
walking according the principles of love and kindness with all the fruits of
the spirit. However, this will be the tell tale sign to show what appears to
be a hypocrisy, but is in fact the apostasy. For the fellow believers and
this antichrist person believe that they are in fact doing God's will when
they "purging the world of evil doers" with their war against evil.

Jesus ways have been twisted. Jesus was all about anti-violent ways. And
this message has been lost along the way. In fact Jesus said many will do
many mighty works, miracles, healings and the like in HIS NAME, and he will
reject them in the day of judgement and say I never knew you, you which
practice lawless. That only those who do the will of my Father who is in
heaven shall enter the kingdom.

So now we come back to the history of Jesus teachings and those which
carried them through the ages to us here and now. Jesus was killed by the
Romans at the urging of the religious Jews which hated him. His crime was
blasphemy and heresy, saying that he was the son of God. He didn't say he
was God, but merely God's son. He also called himself "the son of man"
applying prophecy of the Messiah to himself by the mention of this wording,
as described in Daniel 7.

Jesus said as the world has hated me they will hate you. This world was the
Jews, not the Romans. The Romans went through with the crucifixion under the
urging of the Jews riling up the crowds to shout "crucify him" and "release
Barabas" the thief and revolutionary.

Jesus said there will be times coming when people will seek to kill you
thinking they are doing a service to God. And this is important, for this is
the deception which occurs, that people kill other's in God's name thinking
it is what God wants. And this is the deception of Antichrist. Jesus ways
are love. The opposite is antichrist. Jesus ways are spiritual solutions
based on faith of the higher good and God's ways being for love for all
mankind. Man's ways are of taking up a physical sword and fighting,
defending or attacking by the strength of their own might.

The real faith in God, is to believe in God's character and love, and in His
divine protection with absolute unwavering confidence. Those which have this
faith are not violent, have no need of weapons, they trust in the love of
God and His Words of promises for those who keep His ways. His ways are
based on love and behaviour of good will to all mankind.

And this is where the twist of deception has taken over the many religions
which practice war with physical weapons. The power of a spiritual warrior
for God is one of faith and prayer. The promise of God in proverbs is that
those who are right with God have peace with their enemies. God is able to
hold them back, make them blind, and change their minds to other things.

And this is the Testimony of the Two Witnesses. These are people who know
their God and have faith in His protection. And they bear witness to this
with their signs, and those which seek to harm them are in fact killed by
their own desire. These truly are those which have love and mercy and
compassion for their fellow man. The anointing of God is mightily strong
with these, as the oil of the Holy Spirit is olive oil, and the lamp is also
the spirit empowering them. If these were to judge others and hate, they too
would come under judgement of the purity of the anointing of God. This is
why in Daniel 11:32-35 it says some fall to purge and purify them. For their
heart must be purified into God's ways. To forgive the others for they know
not what they do is the correct attitude.

The torments of these to the people will shaken those up whose beliefs in
God are based on rocky ground for violence. The Old Testament is used to
justify war and killing. But Jesus told us to love our enemies, treat them
well and give them food and water. To pray for them. To do whatever it takes
to win them over by showing them good will that you are a brother like them.

Turning the other cheek was not meant to make you a doormat. It was meant to
break the cycles of misunderstandings. To go the extra mile, to be more
patient. It is an appeal to heart of hearts of the desire for righteousness
we all have. It is to show people of different religions and faiths that we
have a common factor of wanting good for all if that were possible. And its
about making it possible by working at it together in learning the ways of
peace of how to get along. It is about respect and common courtesy. It is
about what we do to the least we do unto God. That the least of all mankind,
is an equal in value for their rights to exist and have free will.

God makes the difference of people and their deeds. God loves the people and
hates the sins. Sins are things which harm people, not the religious bondage
of guilt and shame. But the understanding of learning by your mistakes. Of
learning how these things have chain reactions and effects, and how God's
ways are best for all. There will always be boundaries as there is in our
human laws. Laws based on keeping the peace, and also in giving freedom to
all. These are the principles of God's ways. As know that some things cause
cancer. And like the wisdom of those that know these things does not help
those which do not know this knowledge. For if they knew they would not do
the things which gave them cancer. Through lack of knowledge the people
perish. What we sow is what we reap. It only makes common sense to
understand what we are sowing, and the long term effects, as we are just
coming to realize about pollution and the environment.

God's ways are the good new for men. Peace on earth and good will to all
men, the angel said at Jesus birth time. God is on our side. When we see the
parables of Jesus correctly in context, we see they are about getting along.
About not being haughty. About not being a hypocrite. About being real and
not out to be praised by men, but to have a relationship with God in spirit
and truth, privately. It's about personal accountability for what we sow. It's
about what we do to the least we do unto God. It's about forgiveness and
compassion. It's about learning and understanding of how things operate and
so we know what we are doing and the effects of it on others as well.

The true witness of God, is that He is loving and will give protection.
Times are coming when people will walk freely in the war zones, with this
protection to bear witness of God's true ways of peace and true power in the
spirit.

The times of the end it says that it may fool even the elect if that were
possible. Is it possible? There are several phases at the end. A time to
flee from the Beast's places of power to the place prepared by God for this
time, a place of safety and provision, arrived at by aircraft. (Rev 12:14).
Those who do not flee have a choice to be one of the two witnesses with
protection, which ultimately after 1260 days ends with being killed in body.
The others are those which do not flee, but stay put, and as a result have
to make the choices about the Mark of the Beast and the worship of the Beast
and his image. These will be put to death as the final choice is forced by
being fooled up until this point.

Rev 14:9 And a third angel followed them, saying with a great voice, If
anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives a mark in his forehead
or in his hand,

Rev 14:10 he also will drink of the wine of the anger of God, having been
mixed undiluted in the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented by fire
and brimstone before the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb.

Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever. And they
have no rest day or night, those who worship the beast and its image, and
whoever receives the mark of its name.

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints. Here are the ones who keep
the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Rev 14:13 And I heard a voice from Heaven saying to me, Write, Blessed are
the dead who die in the Lord from now on. Yes, says the Spirit, they shall
rest from their labors, and their works follow them.

Rev 14:14 And I looked, and behold, a white cloud. And on the cloud sat one
like the Son of man, having a golden crown on His head, and a sharp sickle
in His hand.

The fourth beast of Daniel persecutes the saints. As listed way above with
the 5 stages we see this occur on all levels. History shows us that
Christians were being persecuted by the Roman Empire.

Then eventually near it's decline Christianity became the Empire's Religion.
It became the Holy Roman Empire, with an Emperor and other kings answering
to the Holy See in Rome. This is the original Roman Catholic Church. We see
that this church also killed many people which were innocent. Ironically
Pope Innocent II ordered the crusades to the Holy Lands showing the Moslems
what their version of Christianity was like. With fighters and knights and
kings being told it is God's will to kill the wicked and it earns them entry
into the kingdom of heaven. Many war crimes in God's name, murder of women
and children, and the rapes and plundering. These events are known by all
the Moslems of those lands and they remember the bloodshed of crusaders.

We have the protestants break away from the domination of Rome, with Martin
Luther the German monk. With this there became many modern denominations of
Christianity. Again in the ignorance of men corrupting God's ways in
deceptions and heresies, people killed in God's name, instead of truly
trusting in Him. Innocent people accused of witchcraft and burnt at the
stake and their estate given to the church, and a reward percentage to the
accusers, was the system in some cases.

Then even amongst the various denotations of protestant churches came wars,
like the Presbyterians of Scotland and the Anglicans Church of England.

And now we have the pot stirred up to violence with radical religions as the
result of all the mistreatments and bloodshed over the thousands of years of
man's histories. Even a good person can be provoked to do harm, and then
both sides accuse the other of the same atrocities they themselves are
doing. Killing women and children in the name of justifying their actions.

Both sides are wrong. The Moslems need to practice hospitality in the
principles of Mohammed's teachings. Likewise the Christians need to treat
others as they want to be treated.

However it is so messy now that even these things will not bring peace. For
most are quick to take up weapons in retaliation or in pre-emptive strikes.
When anger is allowed to rule, instead of the lessons of Jesus for being
friendly and peaceful.

Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the sons of God.

We do not need Armies and Generals for peace. We need visionaries with
understanding about human nature and the ways of God which work to make us
one big happy family in peace.

We are warned that those which live by the sword will die by the sword.

The prophecies fulfilled so far in the middle-east are not about God
punishing. But about man killing each other in God's name. Both think their
side is being holy and just in one way or another. And that the other side
is evil and deserves to be exterminated for the good of all mankind. But the
deceptions of Satan have deluded both sides. Both behave as badly as the
other. Treat others as you want to be treated needs to be understood. Both
sides only require one person to do another attack to enrage the whole lot
to want to eliminate all the other side. Too many things have been done that
there will always be one ready to start off the next chain reaction.

The prophecies say the only peace will come when Jesus returns. All those
which seek to war with him, will perish as with those which sought to harm
the two witnesses. He is not attacking them, they are attacking themselves
by their own desire to harm others.

The Jews await for the Messiah. But in the meantime they trust in their
weapons more than they trust in God's protection. For if they truly trusted
they would be at peace. But again too many have been killed to have peace
for everyone wants to pay back or eliminate the other.

When the Jews get on their hands and knees and are prepared to give up their
weapons. Then and only then will the Messiah come. However, the first one
which will come to their aid will be the BEAST/antichrist. He will end
sacrifice and the false prophet will declare him as God to be worshipped.
Then they will know that this is wrong, and those which know their God will
take action. This message is the same revelation but ahead of time, so that
when you see you will know and understand, if indeed you seek to understand.
For otherwise they are just words. Pieces to a puzzle without meaning to
those not looking. In fact not even recognized as a piece of the puzzle, but
instead as a piece of litter on their path. (Daniel 11:32-35).

After seeing a diamond and being told of it's value, he realized in
hindsight the pathway he took was covered in them and in his ignorance he
missed out. Understand these gems of prophecy.

Religion has been killing in God's name for too long. What they have sown is
war and bloodshed and now in these times the fruit of that has become ripe.
And it is all evil fruit from evil sowing.

Blessed are those which hunger and thirst for righteousness, they shall be
satisfied.

God says, you will find me when you seek me with all your heart.

The trouble is there are key words to trigger people off to rise up and
kill. To pull their strings and righteous indignation to eliminate the
threats to their peace and safety. War for peace is sowing harm. Peace for
peace is sowing good will, love and harmony. You decide which is righteous,
and be honest about it and not foolishly recite what you have been told.
Listen to your heart, and how you want to be treated. Consider if roles were
reversed. If you were born in their place, you would see their point of
view. This is important wisdom. We need to learn ways of peace and take
responsibility for it. Consider, if every person in the world at the same
time said, enough is enough, I'm only going to sow good will to my
fellowman. Then it could happen in one minute, world peace. Let's learn
decide to how. Learn better ways consistent to the long term results. This
is the way of God. Love.

God is on the side of the humble and contrite heart.

God is all about forgiveness.

But forgiveness while in error still results in the wrong direction and
purpose.

Thou shalt not kill. Lets be consistent and learn from the mistakes of those
gone before.

You need to make a choice in your heart. To be kind. That is the simplistic
message of Jesus.

God loves everyone else just as much as He loves you. Be not above others in
your heart. Concentrate on your own backyard and what you are sowing. Use
wisdom and make it count.

Two sites of relevant information, showing God's signature on the messenger
of peace.

(summary diagram of some key signs) http://www.id-chip.4t.com/

(details of much more evidence and proofs) http://beast666.faithweb.com/

Peace

Ray

Old July 20th 06, 06:33 PM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
Mike Painter

Bible John wrote:
You know very little. You have failed to read the many passages of
the bible that condem Homosexuality.

Nice answer.

Rather than actually address his comments, you try to change the subject.

Old July 20th 06, 06:39 PM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
Mike Painter

Gman wrote:
Bible John wrote:
After Bush I predict that America will go down. I predict that we
will withdrawal from Iraq and then the antichrist will be free to
come to power and setup his kingdom in Iraq.

America needs Bush, at this critical hour in history. Bush has the
full support of Church Education Resource Ministries (www.cerm.info)
and the full support of many other l

You guys are playing right into BB's hands. His sort believes that
Christian dogma trumps every other religion. Nothing you can say
will ever change that. The reason for his fervor is no doubt he has
never been taught anything different his entire life.

True, however the more he talks the more likely that some people will
actually learn and think and come to reject his notions.

I considered myself an agnostic until a twit like him with his limited
education caused me to question my beliefs. I realized that I am an
atheist.

It's happened a number of times on Alt.atheism. People on the fence are far
more likely to come down on the atheist side after reading his drivel.
Even if they don't they tend to become one of the respected theists or
Christians that are on A.A. or T.O. Naturally BJ and the rest will deny they
are *True Christians*, but then they say that about most of the others here
on free.christians.

Old July 20th 06, 07:53 PM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
!

Mike Painter wrote:
Bible John wrote:
You know very little. You have failed to read the many passages of
the bible that condem Homosexuality.

Nice answer.

Rather than actually address his comments, you try to change the subject.

John is very good at deflecting when he knows he is wrong. Deflection
seems to be a popular way to deal with denial on Usenet.

For the record, Mike - I'm a female.

Old July 20th 06, 07:55 PM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
reality

Bible John wrote:
snip

Dumb ass troll.

Old July 21st 06, 03:20 AM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
Mike Painter

!Whosoever! wrote:
Mike Painter wrote:
Bible John wrote:
You know very little. You have failed to read the many passages of
the bible that condem Homosexuality.

Nice answer.

Rather than actually address his comments, you try to change the
subject.

John is very good at deflecting when he knows he is wrong. Deflection
seems to be a popular way to deal with denial on Usenet.

For the record, Mike - I'm a female.

Sorry.
It's my new wireless keyboard. It changed "e" to "i and mixed the letters.
(Usually I blame such errors on my dog Cecil, but he's getting old.)

Old July 21st 06, 07:17 AM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
Bible John

Wart just calm down!!!!!!!!!!!1111

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
Bible John wrote:

After Bush I predict that America will go down. I predict that we will
withdrawal from Iraq and then the antichrist will be free to come to
power
and setup his kingdom in Iraq.

-----------------------------
After Bush is gone, and Amerika is gone, the antichrist will also be
gone, because Xtianity and the antichrist were just fantasies of Bush
and Amerika. Iraq will finally get peaceful and get rid of its own
"Bush/Xtianity", namely Islam. This will take a while, and probably
a bunch of tactical nukes, but it will happen. Iran will either be a
nuclear waste dump for the world, or it will have a cultural overthrow,
which almost happened this time before the current Islamic moron took
power. I predict we will finally have to evaporate one or more cities
before Islam learns that its path is untenable.
Steve

http://www.usenet.com