George W Bush is the man God ordained for america!

Old July 21st 06, 07:26 AM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
Roedy

Default George W Bush is the man God ordained for america!

Bible John wrote:

America needs Bush, at this critical hour in history. Bush has the full
support of Church Education Resource Ministries (www.cerm.info) and the full
support of many other like minded ministries.

Why are you supporting a thief, murderer, liar, child torturer,
pervert, traitor and all round bungling idiot?

Surely your religion teaches you hypocrisy is wrong. Surely it taught
you to give to the poor, not to the rich.

Bush is the exact opposite of everything Christ stood for. Bush stands
for might makes right.

You must have been living in a cave these last 6 years not to have
noticed.

Old July 21st 06, 04:43 PM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
Code Programmer

I'm reckoning Bush wont be going.

Consider the last Episode of Start Wars to continue the fight against the
enemy, which was actually also part of the engineered enemy. Time will tell.

But all the 666 factors and 911.
And now video tape I saw of evidence that 911 was with radio controled
planes, with little explosions showing up prior to impact and prior to the
fuel. With witnesses hearing explosions like explosives in the towers. And
the building 5 with explosives set in it and "pulled it" as demolition
language.

See 911 verse clues paraphrased summary...
Psalm 91:1 - protection from God for those which walk with spiritual
integrity and faith in the protection.
Rev 14:9-11 - warning about eternal torment for 3 things, mark of the beast,
worship of beast or image.
Rev 9:11 - the destoyer in the 5th Trumpet, with the key/technology of fire
from sky to ground as an abyss.
Dan 9:11 - because we have strayed into corruption we are not protected and
this has come upon us.

And at the front of the book the book of Genesis the opposite book the end
book Revelation.
Revelation 9:11 the destoyer, Genesis 11:9 the opposite ends, is where Babel
is named, the root of Babylon, also known as the Great Prostitute the mother
of harlots and all abominations. The tower of Babel was torn down by God
because they sought to get to heaven on their own arrogance instead of by
their hearts.

We are reapoing the sowing of violence and corruption by even as far back as
the Crusaders. Even in the last 100 years, there is the CIA's secret wars,
with the files coming out wiht freedom of information.

These trained the terrorists and armed them to fight Russia. But they also
killed some of their families and the like, which all bring about eye for an
eye revenge. So they have sown problems. Then all have made it worse over
and over again that there is no longer any record of the debts that man can
count. This same thing happening in Israel.

The world needs reboot to Peace, a clean slate of forgiveness. It's not gona
happen until the prince of peace comes.

--

PEace

Ray M O'Keeffe

An open mind has eyes to see and ears to hear.
If you don't get to the end because you dont like the message, then dont be
surprised when it all goes south and you didnt see it coming.

God loves everyone. Remember that.
Blessed are the peace makers they shall be called the sons of God.

5th Trumpet Fulfilled (Iraq) Pictures show prophecies.
http://beast666.faithweb.com/FifthTrumpet.htm

911 Foreknown by God points to Beast in Power
http://www.id-chip.4t.com/

www.angelfire.com/oz/zen/prophecy/

http://watchman888.land.ru/images/

http://beast666.faithweb.com/

"Bible John" wrote in message
After Bush I predict that America will go down. I predict that we will
withdrawal from Iraq and then the antichrist will be free to come to power
and setup his kingdom in Iraq.

America needs Bush, at this critical hour in history. Bush has the full
support of Church Education Resource Ministries (www.cerm.info) and the
full support of many other like minded ministries.

He also has support from California's governor and many others. Thank
America for re-electing Bush! Sure it made Dave Horn mad, but thank God
Horn is not in office! Or us Christians would be dead. Yeah Horn and his
gang (including Walz) bunch all christians and even christian cults as all
one. They dislike the Mormons the same as they dislike the
fundamentalists.

http://www.cerm.info/misc/audio/americabush.mp3
http://www.cerm.info/misc/audio/bushbackdown.mp3

Romans 13
Submission to the Authorities
1Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is
no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that
exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, he who rebels against
the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who
do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3For rulers hold no terror for
those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free
from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will
commend you. 4For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong,
be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's
servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.
5Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because
of possible punishment but also because of conscience. 6This is also why
you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full
time to governing. 7Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay
taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then
honor.

John

--
Vote for Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 2006 election!
http://www.joinarnold.com

http://www.usenet.com

Old July 21st 06, 06:03 PM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
Sixstrings

Okay well I don't really beleive that Bush is annioted By God, but
thats just my opinion.
I mean My fiance voted for bush and I stand with him on some things
but I don't trust him any more than I trust a starving etheopin with
the last of my rice krispies treat!

I am a Christian I beleive in the coming and the end , but I don't
think its here yet, But Im sure its very close. The signs have been
there for centuries. I think we should all treat today if it were your
Last.

You can't predict the Future but you can repeat your past.

Any way just thought Id throw my 3 cents in.

Old July 21st 06, 06:43 PM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
Zigler

The world needs reboot to Peace, a clean slate of forgiveness. It's not gona
happen until the prince of peace comes.

You mean Quetzalcoatl?

On, no, that was the Aztecs.

Every desperate or threatened society has its mythological savior, I
guess.

Funny, not ever has one appeared.

Life and reality must be different than our flimsy human myths.

As if we have purpose above and beyond these simplistic, hypothetical
story lines.

Wake up, people, Pharaoh wasn't "God", nor was any other human being.
Such simplistic dichotomies only happen in sci fi and the minds of
those who require such belief.

Old July 21st 06, 08:01 PM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
G-Net

"Sixstrings" wrote in message
ups.com...
Okay well I don't really beleive that Bush is annioted By God, but
thats just my opinion.

I don't know that George W. Bush is "annointed" by God either BUT, I
do think that it is part of God's plan that he be in office at this
crucial time.

I mean My fiance voted for bush and I stand with him on some things
but I don't trust him any more than I trust a starving etheopin with
the last of my rice krispies treat!

My inclination is to never trust anyone who is in polital office. I
will say this, George W. has expressed publicly that he is a
born again Christian so I we should be able to trust him.

I am a Christian I beleive in the coming and the end , but I don't
think its here yet, But Im sure its very close. The signs have been
there for centuries. I think we should all treat today if it were your
Last.

And I think this is good advice regardless of whether Jesus returns
today or in 100 years. Live each day as if it's your last because it
very well could be.

You can't predict the Future but you can repeat your past.

No, and for the most part, I don't think I want to know what
the future holds.

Any way just thought Id throw my 3 cents in.

As am I.

Old July 21st 06, 08:16 PM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
G-Net

"Bible John" wrote in message
After Bush I predict that America will go down.

I hate to say this but, America has been going down
for a very long time. It started pretty much when we
sat idly by and allowed prayer to be taken out of
our "public" schools. Legalizing abortion as in
the same sex marriages were just more symptoms
of our "going down". At this point I believe that
we've already gone past the point of no return.

I predict that we will withdrawal from Iraq and then the antichrist will
be free to come to power and setup his kingdom in Iraq.

It is inevitable that a democrat will win the next
presidential election and that the newly
elected president will pull us out of Iraq as a
way to appease disgruntled Americans. The
end result will not be good for America or
the world. I firmly believe that we have not
seen terrorism like what is about to be
released on our country. The withdrawal
from Iraq prematurly will signal to the
terrorists that they have in a sense, won
a victory over the most powerful nation
on earth.

America needs Bush, at this critical hour in history. Bush has the full
support of Church Education Resource Ministries (www.cerm.info) and the
full support of many other like minded ministries.

I cannot say if this is true or not. I would agree that
America needs President Bush but I don't think
most Americans are smart enough to know that.

He also has support from California's governor and many others. Thank
America for re-electing Bush!

I'm not sure that having the support of Arnold has
helped George all that much or even would help
him any.

Sure it made Dave Horn mad, but thank God Horn is not in office! Or us
Christians would be dead. Yeah Horn and his gang (including Walz) bunch
all christians and even christian cults as all one. They dislike the
Mormons the same as they dislike the fundamentalists.

I'm not even sure what a "Christian cult" is. It almost
sounds like an oxymoron but I could be wrong about
that.

[...]

(snip)

Old July 21st 06, 08:29 PM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
!

G-Net wrote:
I hate to say this but, America has been going down
for a very long time.

I don't think you hate to say it at all.

It started pretty much when we
sat idly by and allowed prayer to be taken out of
our "public" schools. Legalizing abortion as in
the same sex marriages were just more symptoms
of our "going down".

These are all spiritual-morality issues. Why expect non-Christians to
act like Christians?

Don't you think that the abuse of your neighbor is more in line with
the fall of a nation? Why are people like you so quick to attach
prayer in schools and homosexuality and abortion to the fall of America
and completely forget about slavery, civil-rights violations, hunger,
poverty, and rampant capitalism?

At this point I believe that
we've already gone past the point of no return.

And it's going to get worse - but not for what you think caused it.

It is inevitable that a democrat will win the next
presidential election

That is if there IS a presidential election in 2008 - won't be when
Bush declares martial law.

and that the newly
elected president will pull us out of Iraq as a
way to appease disgruntled Americans.

How about pulling out of Iraq because it's an illegal war and never
should have happened in the first place.

The
end result will not be good for America or
the world.

How so?
Terrorism existed before we went into Iraq and will continue no matter
if we stay there two more years or twenty.

I firmly believe that we have not
seen terrorism like what is about to be
released on our country.

That is correct.

The withdrawal
from Iraq prematurly will signal to the
terrorists that they have in a sense, won
a victory over the most powerful nation
on earth.

The terrorists need no "signal[s]" because they do not think like we
do.

I cannot say if this is true or not. I would agree that
America needs President Bush but I don't think
most Americans are smart enough to know that.

I think most Americans are finally *getting* smart and realizing that
re-electing the appointed President was not smart at all.

Old July 22nd 06, 04:45 AM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
Songzster

"127.0.0.1" wrote in message
Bible John wrote:

After Bush I predict that America will go down. I predict that we will
withdrawal from Iraq and then the antichrist will be free to come to
power
and setup his kingdom in Iraq.

Hi John!

Bush is a NeoCon who is supporting the murder of Christians in Lebanon by
the decedents of those the murdered Christ.

Pat Buchanan: No, this is not 'our war'

World Net Daily | July 20, 2006

My country has been "torn to shreds," said Fouad Siniora, the prime
minister
of Lebanon, as the death toll among his people passed 300 civilian dead,
1,000 wounded, with half a million homeless.

Israel must pay for the "barbaric destruction," said Siniora.

To the contrary, says columnist Lawrence Kudlow, "Israel is doing the
Lord's
work."

On American TV, former Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu says the
ruination of Lebanon is Hezbollah's doing. But is it Hezbollah that is
using U.S.-built F-16s, with precision-guided bombs and 155-mm artillery
pieces to wreak death and devastation on Lebanon?

No, Israel is doing this, with the blessing and without a peep of protest
from President Bush. And we wonder why they hate us.

"Today, we are all Israelis!" brayed Ken Mehlman of the Republican
National
Committee to a gathering of Christians United for Israel.

One wonders if these Christians care about what is happening to our
Christian brethren in Lebanon and Gaza, who have had all power cut off by
Israeli airstrikes, an outlawed form of collective punishment, that has
left them with no sanitation, rotting food, impure water and days without
light or electricity in the horrible heat of July.

When summer power outrages occur in America, it means a rising rate of
death
among our sick and elderly, and women and infants. One can only imagine
what a hell it must be today in Gaza City and Beirut.

But all this carnage and destruction has only piqued the blood lust of the
hairy-chested warriors at the Weekly Standard. In a signed editorial,
"It's
Our War," William Kristol calls for America to play her rightful role in
this war by "countering this act of aggression by Iran with a military
strike against Iranian nuclear facilities. Why wait?"

"Why wait?" Well, one reason is that the United States has not been
attacked. A second is a small thing called the Constitution. Where does
George W. Bush get the authority to launch a war on Iran? When did
Congress
declare war or authorize a war on Iran?

Answer: It never did. But these neoconservatives care no more about the
Constitution than they cared about the truth when they lied into war in
Iraq.

"Why wait?" How about thinking of the fate of those 25,000 Americans in
Lebanon if we launch an unprovoked war on Iran. How many would wind up
dead
or hostages of Hezbollah if Iran gave the order to retaliate for the
slaughter of their citizens by U.S. bombs? What would happen to the
130,000
U.S. troops in Iraq, if Shiites and Iranian "volunteers" joined forces to
exact revenge on our soldiers?

What about America? Richard Armitage, who did four tours in Nam and knows
bit about war, says that, in its ability to attack Western targets,
al-Qaida is the B Team, Hezbollah the A Team. If Bush bombs Iran, what
prevents Hezbollah from launching retaliatory attacks inside the United
States?

None of this is written in defense of Hamas, Hezbollah or Iran.

But none of them has attacked our country, nor has Syria, whom Bush I made
an ally in the Gulf War and to whom the most decorated soldier in Israeli
history, Ehud Barak, offered 99 percent of the Golan Heights. If Nixon,
Bush I and Clinton could deal with Hafez al-Assad, a tougher customer than
son Bashar, what is the matter with George W. Bush?

The last superpower is impotent in this war because we have allowed Israel
to dictate to whom we may and may not talk. Thus, Bush winds up cussing in
frustration in St. Petersburg that somebody should tell the Syrians to
stop
it. Why not pick up the phone, Mr. President?

What is Kristol's moral and legal ground for a war on Iran? It is
the "Iranian act of aggression" against Israel and that Iran is on the
road
to nuclear weapons ? and we can't have that.

But there is no evidence Iran has any tighter control over Hezbollah than
we
have over Israel, whose response to the capture of two soldiers had all
the
spontaneity of the Schlieffen Plan. And, again, Hezbollah attacked Israel,
not us. And there is no solid proof Iran is in violation of the nuclear
Non-Proliferation Treaty, which it has signed, but Israel refuses to sign.

If Iran's nuclear program justifies war, why cannot the neocons make that
case in the constitutional way, instead of prodding Bush to launch a Pearl
Harbor attack? Do they fear they have no credibility left after pushing
Bush into this bloody quagmire in Iraq that has cost almost 2,600 dead and
18,000 wounded Americans?

No, Kenny boy, we are not "all Israelis." Some of us still think of
ourselves as Americans, first, last and always

And, no, Mr. Kristol, this is not "our war." It's your war.
http://infowars.com/articles/ww3/isr...ot_our_war.htm

This is one of those extremely rare times when I must agree with Bush's
conduct in the Israel/Gaza/Lebanon conflict. Hezbollah, operating freely
from Lebanon, violated Israeli sovereign territory to capture Israeli
soldiers. Bush is right in that Israel has the right (and obligation to its
citizenry and soldiers) to defend itself from this hostile invasion.
Indeed, it is a measure of Israel's humanity and regard for human life that
Lebanon has not been deservedly bombed to the bare ground. Indeed, Israel
has been careful to warn civilians to avoid or flee from targeted areas - an
effort, that Lebanon's Hezbollah did not extend to Israel before their
invasion.

If Bush can be faulted in this particular instance, it would be in not
offerring to aide Israel in destroying Hizbollah, but, alas, too many of our
troops appear to be tied up in Bush's folly in Iraq.

--
Terrell D Lewis
http://epigramz.blogspot.com/

Old July 22nd 06, 04:50 AM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
Mike Painter

Code Programmer wrote:
I'm reckoning Bush wont be going.

Consider the last Episode of Start Wars to continue the fight against
the enemy, which was actually also part of the engineered enemy. Time
will tell.
But all the 666 factors and 911.
And now video tape I saw of evidence that 911 was with radio controled
planes, with little explosions showing up prior to impact and prior
to the fuel. With witnesses hearing explosions like explosives in the
towers. And the building 5 with explosives set in it and "pulled it"
as demolition language.

Just when you think you have heard the most ridiculous ideas...

Old July 22nd 06, 05:04 AM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
!

Songzster wrote:
This is one of those extremely rare times when I must agree with Bush's
conduct in the Israel/Gaza/Lebanon conflict.

I agree. I am not a Bush supporter, and really can't stand the guy,
but as a nation we must support Israel, no matter what. It's right,
it's Scriptural, and it's what God wants.

Hezbollah, operating freely
from Lebanon, violated Israeli sovereign territory to capture Israeli
soldiers. Bush is right in that Israel has the right (and obligation to its
citizenry and soldiers) to defend itself from this hostile invasion.

Americans that are showing their anti-Semetic stripes over this whole
thing would be just as ready to attack Mexico or Canada if for some
reason either country decided to send missles into New York or Texas.
How anyone can blame Israel for the action they have taken is beyond
me.

Indeed, it is a measure of Israel's humanity and regard for human life that
Lebanon has not been deservedly bombed to the bare ground. Indeed, Israel
has been careful to warn civilians to avoid or flee from targeted areas - an
effort, that Lebanon's Hezbollah did not extend to Israel before their
invasion.

If Israel really wanted to they could obliterate Lebanon and Syria off
the map - and without nuclear weapons, to boot. Next to the US Armed
Forces, The IDF is the finest and best trained military power in the
world.

If Bush can be faulted in this particular instance, it would be in not
offerring to aide Israel in destroying Hizbollah, but, alas, too many of our
troops appear to be tied up in Bush's folly in Iraq.

Geez, Terrell! Who thought you and I could agree in an entire post?