Things to think of before you get married again..

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 12th 06, 02:03 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Fred

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

Tracy wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Tracy wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
All I'm asking is that both men and women take responsibility for their
choices. What's wrong with that?
There is nothing wrong with asking both men and women to take
responsibility for their choices, and I'll add actions. It is no
different then my s2bx trying to place blaim on me for his drinking
problem, and prior to me it was his first ex-wife's fault. There are
those who refuse to take responsibility for their actions/choices and
then there those who see they are responsible for their actions/choices.

Exactly.

These boys are the ultimate in sexist selfishness. If they can't control
the woman, they want nothing to do with her ... and their children. And,
of course, that means not having to support the children that they
actively, willingly, and with informed consent participated in
procreating.

"She's being irresponsible!", they bleat, claiming this as justification
for their own claims to irresponsible behavior. Well, even if/when she
*is* being irresponsible, that absolutely does not justify their being
irresponsible in turn. This is simply a copout.

And for the record, I refer to them as "boys" because in my opinion they
are not men.

Men take responsibility.

Fred - I'm liking you more and more each day! You are right, men take
responsibility and boys don't!

My counselor described my s2bx as a person who is suffering from Narcissism.
When I looked up the disorder I found my s2bx's described perfectly...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narciss...ality_disorder

Your s2bx and my ex are a match made in hell! (8-)

I had to often wonder if I married a man in his 40's or a teenager who just
received his license to drive!

In terms of personality, you married the teenager. So did I.

Narcissists were described to me as people who do not have an autonomous
self-image. They need feedback from others to provide a self-image for them.

Our "boys" aren't narcissists. They're just selfish.