Mercury In Vaccines Causes Brain Cell Damage ... Important Videos to Watch

Old December 18th 07, 06:01 PM posted to ca.politics,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Ilena Rose

Default Mercury In Vaccines Causes Brain Cell Damage ... Important Videos to Watch

Note from Ilena Rosenthal ...

Hey Coward ... your double speak sounds like your Healthfraud Leader,
Bob "I Lie about Barrett's Loss to Ilena Rosenthal as Head of the
NCAHF" Baratz who continues to lie with you other Rag-tag Posse
Members, that Barrett lost on a technicality.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm
Response to Bobby Baratz Lies about Barrett Vs Rosenthal

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...sRosenthal.htm

I see from your post you use the same foolish tactics ...

Where in my subject does it say Thimerosal?

You may make a fat living hiding behind your alias to push the Vac
Lobby's profit motives ... (even if you claim, as do the other
Healthfrauds, that all your work promoting the lies around vaccines
are without compensation) ...

I, however, fully believe there is a subset of human beings who react
violently and often with serious permanently damage because of the
mercury (of whatever type) in their vaccinations.

You mirror the breast implant propagandists always claiming that the
newest implant is "safe" and "new and improved." Daily, I hear from
new women harmed by their new implants ... same PR teams.

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com
Health Lover

Important Videos to counter the Vaccination Lobby Propaganda partially
headquartere at Barrett's Quack websites and his Health Fraud List.

Mercury In Vaccines Causes Brain Cell Damage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5WNLOjmAiw

By University Of Calgary
Autism Mercury Video assaulting the brains
neurotransmitters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85tgwh3HpsM
Old December 18th 07, 06:28 PM posted to ca.politics, talk.politics.medicine, misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Vaccine-man

On Dec 18, 10:01 am, Ilena Rose wrote:

Where in my subject does it say Thimerosal?

You gave the title of this thread. I'll repeat it here for you:

"Mercury In Vaccines Causes Brain Cell Damage ... Important Videos to
Watch"

The only form of mercury that has EVER been formulated into vaccines
is thimerosal. Yet, you would like to propagate a fraud by suggesting
that the work shown in the video, which was with mercury chloride and
not "mercury in vaccines", applies to vaccines. This is not true and
it's now been made clear to you. Will you please issue a retraction of
this misleading thread that you've started?

I, however, fully believe there is a subset of human beings who react
violently and often with serious permanently damage because of the
mercury (of whatever type) in their vaccinations.

If this is true, then the frequency of such individuals is so low that
it cannot be discriminated from background chatter. We cannot disprove
the existence of ghosts, either.
Old December 19th 07, 12:37 AM posted to ca.politics,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Ilena Rose

Perhaps Snake-oil Vigilantes Bowditch & Andrew "May our Dear Lord
protect his Patients" Kingoff will continue their Vac Lobby
Propagangda and Mercury Apologist Role and explain why they continue
to advertise how mercury should be injectedin God's precious babies:

Mercury chloride [10112-91-1] HgCl2
http://www.mercuryexposure.org/index.php?page_id=62

* Molecular formula: HgCl2
* Molecular weight: 472.086
* Density: 7.15 mL
* Comment: LIGHT SENSITIVE. A white, odorless, tasteless, heavy
powder of colorless rhombohedral crystals, somewhat soluble in water.
Slowly decomposes in sunlight into mercuric chloride and metallic
mercury. Mercuric chloride is prepared by reacting mercury with
chlorine gas or by subliming a mixture of mercuric sulfate and sodium
chloride (common salt).
* Danger! It is extremely poisonous. Raw egg white may be given as
an antidote, since mercuric chloride reacts with egg albumin to form a
nearly insoluble precipitate; medical treatment should be sought
immediately.
* Uses: Mercuric chloride is sometimes used in dilute solution as
an antiseptic for inanimate objects and as a fungicide used to control
root maggots on cabbage and onions in agriculture. Mixed with gold in
painting on porcelain. It is also used in preparing other mercury
compounds, it reacts with mercury metal to form mercurous chloride.
* Synonyms: Dimercury dichloride; Mercury chloride; Mercurous
chloride;
* CAS RN: 10112-91-1
* ACX Number: X1004504-0
* RTECS: OV8740000
* MERCURIC CHLORIDE EMERGENCY HEALTH HAZARDS
Old December 19th 07, 12:42 AM posted to ca.politics, talk.politics.medicine, misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Vaccine-man

See, we told you Ilena. Mercury chloride is bad ****, man. It's a good
thing that IT'S NEVER BEEN USED IN VACCINES. Thimerosal, on the other
hand was a wonderful preservative and clearly had no relationship to
autism since its removal from childhood vaccines seven years ago has
not had any effect on the continuing increase in the number of autism
cases.

Old December 19th 07, 12:52 AM posted to ca.politics, talk.politics.medicine, misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
The One True Zhen Jue[_2_]

On Dec 18, 6:37 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
Perhaps Snake-oil Vigilantes Bowditch & Andrew "May our Dear Lord
protect his Patients" Kingoff

Ilena, "May our Dear Lord protect her creditors" Rosenthal, don't you
EVER get tired of being wrong?
Mercuric chloride has never been in vaccines. It, unlike thimerosal,
is very dangerous. Thimerosal is very safe as used in vaccines.
It's safety is borne out by replicated studies. Additionally, the
diseases which were falsely implicated as thimerosal poisoning did not
decline when thimerosal was removed from childhood vaccines a decade
ago.

QED.

Old December 19th 07, 02:00 PM posted to ca.politics,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Mark Probert

Ilena Rose wrote:
Note from Ilena Rosenthal ...

Hey Coward ... your double speak sounds like your Healthfraud Leader,
Bob "I Lie about Barrett's Loss to Ilena Rosenthal as Head of the
NCAHF" Baratz who continues to lie with you other Rag-tag Posse
Members, that Barrett lost on a technicality.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm
Response to Bobby Baratz Lies about Barrett Vs Rosenthal

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...sRosenthal.htm

I see from your post you use the same foolish tactics ...

Where in my subject does it say Thimerosal?

That is the only form of mercury ever used in vaccines. Now that it has
been removed, vaccines are even safer than ever.

You may make a fat living hiding behind your alias to push the Vac
Lobby's profit motives ... (even if you claim, as do the other
Healthfrauds, that all your work promoting the lies around vaccines
are without compensation) ...

Can you prove it? Fir years you claimed I was Will Ketcher and now you,
and the entire universe, know that you are not infallible.

Old December 19th 07, 03:23 PM posted to ca.politics,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Ilena Rose

http://ilenarose.blogspot.com
Health Lover

http://www.breastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm

LOL ...

I have never claimed to be ' infallible'

You and Myrl should know that your great mutual pride in fooling me
for a few years about who the main poster behind the 'Will Ketcher'
alias is extremely telling.

If the fact that I guessed wrong as to who the coward behind that
alias was,

who had bashed me,

who gave the losing plaintiff's legal viewpoint of their failed SLAPP
suit,

while promoting the quackery of Stephen Barrett and the other Health
Frauds,

is my darkest error .... I'll accept the 'shame.'

However, I do very strongly believe that the facts and evidence prove
that there is a subset of people who react very strongly and
negatively with often permanent harm to:

breast implants
vaccinations
chemicals (MCS)
etc.

And this has been covered up with billions of pooled PR $$$$ and
that quackwatch and ACSH and junkscience.com are centers of the
industry deception with resources from the chemical and pharma
industries etc....

And that you Snake-oil Vigilantes are an integral part of the Barrett
scheme to fill the internet with industry propaganda and harass and
defame the many of us related to these issues while he SLAPP sued us
(to his own destruction.)

And as one of my very favorite internet personalities says so well ...

Mark S Probert, Y A A F M

Thank you.
Old December 20th 07, 02:10 PM posted to ca.politics,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Mark Probert

Ilena Rose wrote:
http://ilenarose.blogspot.com
Health Lover

http://www.breastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm

LOL ...

I have never claimed to be ' infallible'

You and Myrl should know that your great mutual pride in fooling me
for a few years about who the main poster behind the 'Will Ketcher'
alias is extremely telling.

If the fact that I guessed wrong as to who the coward behind that
alias was,

who had bashed me,

I see, so now you finally admit that your standard of proof is"guessing".

I'll delete the rest of your guesses, since you have now proven that you
are a bad guesser.