Things to think of before you get married again..

Old October 7th 06, 02:08 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Gini

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Tracy" wrote
"Gini" wrote

I have repeatedly
reminded her that a woman can only get pg when she is fertile and only
the woman can
know when that is and it is HER responsibility to not have sex when she
is fertile.

What if your husband doesn't show respect to his wife saying "not
tonight"? How can she prevent sex if he says "I just want to make love to
my wife" and proceeds with the act.

==
I've never been in that situation. My guess is though that *most* conjugals
resulting
in pregnancy are mutually engaged in.

Old October 7th 06, 05:39 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Phil

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Andre Lieven wrote:
"Tracy" ) writes:
"Gini" wrote in message
wrote
Deary, a vasectomy is cheaper than a month of child support. If
you
don't want to breed, don't have sex with a fertile woman,
==
And how is he to know when she is fertile?
Isn't a vasectomy only cheaper than a month of child support if
child support is more than a vasecotmy? How much is a vasectomy?

How much is a tubal ligation ?

Here's something interesting:

"The cost of vasectomy is typically 3 to 4 times less than the cost of
tubal ligation. Although prices vary, regionally, vasectomy costs
generally range from about two hundrend fifty to one thousand dollars,
while the cost of tubal ligation often begin at about one thousand
dollars and may go as high as twenty-five hundred dollars. The cost
difference is mainly due to the fact of where each procedure is
performed; an office procedure vs. a hospital procedure."

http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/ste...zhisorhe_3.htm

But it's not really about cost, is it?

It's about taking responsibility.

Apparently, it's about applying responsibility to only men as noted in
your next statement.

And let's face it, he's responsible for where his semen ends up, and
in this day and age, I don't think it's reasonable for him to say that
he didn't know *all* of the potential consequences of his actions. So
here's a question:

Another question: If men are responsible for their semen, do women have
any responsibility for allowing it near their egg?
Second question: If it is reasonable for a man to know *all* the
potential consequences of his actions, is it any less reasonable for
women to also know, which negates abortion on demand as a reasonable
response to accidental pregnancy?

How much is a condom?

Less than a dollar; how reliable are they?
Phil #3

Old October 8th 06, 02:08 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Fred

Phil wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Andre Lieven wrote:
"Tracy" ) writes:
"Gini" wrote in message
[...]

Your bigotry is showing. But on we go ...

And let's face it, he's responsible for where his semen ends up, and
in this day and age, I don't think it's reasonable for him to say that
he didn't know *all* of the potential consequences of his actions. So
here's a question:

Another question: If men are responsible for their semen, do women have
any responsibility for allowing it near their egg?

Sure. Everyone is responsible in their areas of responsibility.

What you can't do is to hang all responsibility on one of the sexes.

Second question: If it is reasonable for a man to know *all* the
potential consequences of his actions, is it any less reasonable for
women to also know, which negates abortion on demand as a reasonable
response to accidental pregnancy?

Your bigotry is getting in the way again.

Abortion *is* one of the potential consequences.

How much is a condom?

Less than a dollar; how reliable are they?

If you're concerned, then be responsible in your area of responsibility,
because, at the end of the day, you are responsible for where your semen
ends up, because it's *your* semen. If you don't want it to be
somewhere, don't put it there.

Old October 8th 06, 03:51 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
teachrmama

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Phil wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Andre Lieven wrote:
"Tracy" ) writes:
"Gini" wrote in message
[...]

No it isn't! Pregnancy can be a consequence of having sex. But abortion is
a CHOICE--not a consequence! Are you also saying that leaving the child a a
drop-off center (or in a trash can) is a consequence of sex? How about
child abuse? Is child abuse a consequence of sex, too? There is a huge
difference between consequences and choices!

How much is a condom?

Less than a dollar; how reliable are they?

If you're concerned, then be responsible in your area of responsibility,
because, at the end of the day, you are responsible for where your semen
ends up, because it's *your* semen. If you don't want it to be somewhere,
don't put it there.

And if it his semen, then 50% of the product is also his. So 50/50 joint
custody should be the norm---not the CP/NCP nonsense we have today.

Old October 8th 06, 05:35 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Fred

teachrmama wrote:

Second question: If it is reasonable for a man to know *all* the
potential consequences of his actions, is it any less reasonable for
women to also know, which negates abortion on demand as a reasonable
response to accidental pregnancy?

Your bigotry is getting in the way again.

Abortion *is* one of the potential consequences.

No it isn't!

Sure it is! Your bigotry is distorting your understanding of the nature
of consequences.

Pregnancy can be a consequence of having sex.

And abortion can be a consequence of pregnancy. Doesn't have to be, but
it can be. It's one a of a range of possible consequences of pregnancy,
others of which are adoption and carrying to term. All are consequences.

If your bigotry were not clouding your judgment, you'd know that.

And if he opposes abortion, then he had better be careful not to
contribute to the conditions where abortion becomes a possible
consequence. He can do that by keeping it in his pants. He can do that
by sheathing it in a condom. He can do that by ... wait for it ... being
responsible. What he can't do is to leave his semen lying around where
it can cause who knows what consequences, then disavow any and all
responsibility for those consequences, as in the sanctimonious statement
that I read from time to time, something like "her body, her choice, her
responsibility", to which I say, "His semen, his choice, his
responsibility."

How much is a condom?
Less than a dollar; how reliable are they?

If you're concerned, then be responsible in your area of responsibility,
because, at the end of the day, you are responsible for where your semen
ends up, because it's *your* semen. If you don't want it to be somewhere,
don't put it there.

And if it his semen, then 50% of the product is also his. So 50/50 joint
custody should be the norm---not the CP/NCP nonsense we have today.

I agree. Both parties are responsible for their actions.

Old October 8th 06, 05:56 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
teachrmama

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
teachrmama wrote:

Second question: If it is reasonable for a man to know *all* the
potential consequences of his actions, is it any less reasonable for
women to also know, which negates abortion on demand as a reasonable
response to accidental pregnancy?
Your bigotry is getting in the way again.

Abortion *is* one of the potential consequences.

No it isn't!

Sure it is! Your bigotry is distorting your understanding of the nature of
consequences.

Pregnancy can be a consequence of having sex.

And abortion can be a consequence of pregnancy.

NO, abortion is a CHOICE! A choice made by the woman who has found out
about the consequence of sex called pregnancy. It is not a consequence.

Doesn't have to be, but
it can be. It's one a of a range of possible consequences of pregnancy,
others of which are adoption and carrying to term. All are consequences.

No, they are not. They are choices. Far different from consequnecse.

If your bigotry were not clouding your judgment, you'd know that.

If your foolishness were not clouding your judgement you would realize that
choices and consequences are different.

And if he opposes abortion, then he had better be careful not to
contribute to the conditions where abortion becomes a possible
consequence.

Choice

He can do that by keeping it in his pants. He can do that
by sheathing it in a condom. He can do that by ... wait for it ... being
responsible. What he can't do is to leave his semen lying around where it
can cause who knows what consequences, then disavow any and all
responsibility for those consequences, as in the sanctimonious statement
that I read from time to time, something like "her body, her choice, her
responsibility", to which I say, "His semen, his choice, his
responsibility."

What does any of that have to do with the fact that abortion is a choice?

And how about doing away with the whining whimper of HE got me pregnant.
How about convincing women to say "I stripped outa my panties and screwed my
brains out and now I am pregnant and have to make a choice of how to deal
with this consequence of my foolish behavior." rather than always blaming
the man. Do you think that, also, might be an improvement?

How much is a condom?
Less than a dollar; how reliable are they?
If you're concerned, then be responsible in your area of responsibility,
because, at the end of the day, you are responsible for where your semen
ends up, because it's *your* semen. If you don't want it to be
somewhere, don't put it there.

And if it his semen, then 50% of the product is also his. So 50/50 joint
custody should be the norm---not the CP/NCP nonsense we have today.

I agree. Both parties are responsible for their actions.

And both should have the honor and privilege of raising the child, INCLUDUNG
providing for the financial needs of raising the child--no more "but I'm
just a poor little woman who was impregnated by that bad old man and now he
OWES me."

Old October 8th 06, 10:01 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Fred

teachrmama wrote:

[bigotry deleted]

It is obvious to me that your bigotry is so clouding your judgment as to
make reasoned discourse impossible.

Have a nice day.
Old October 8th 06, 05:27 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
?-?

"teachrmama" wrote in

And both should have the honor and privilege of raising the child,
INCLUDUNG providing for the financial needs of raising the child--no more
"but I'm just a poor little woman who was impregnated by that bad old man
and now he OWES me."

Young woman these days are raised with the notion that men will owe them on
termination of any relationship. Divorce and CS laws have not helped
relationships, they have crippled them to the point that men are now held
hostage to a family court's will. How did we ever go from the model 50's
family to the highly dysfunctional relationships of today?

Old October 8th 06, 06:09 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Phil

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Phil wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Andre Lieven wrote:
"Tracy" ) writes:
"Gini" wrote in message
[...]

Equality is bigotry??? I suppose freedom is slavery as well?

And let's face it, he's responsible for where his semen ends up, and
in this day and age, I don't think it's reasonable for him to say
that he didn't know *all* of the potential consequences of his
actions. So here's a question:

Another question: If men are responsible for their semen, do women
have any responsibility for allowing it near their egg?

Sure. Everyone is responsible in their areas of responsibility.

What you can't do is to hang all responsibility on one of the sexes.

So when an accidental pregnancy occurs, tell me again how it is the sole
responsibility of the man as in "And let's face it, he's responsible for
where his semen ends up..." as if the woman has no responsibility in the
matter. If you meant otherwise, why wouldn't you say so?

Second question: If it is reasonable for a man to know *all* the
potential consequences of his actions, is it any less reasonable for
women to also know, which negates abortion on demand as a reasonable
response to accidental pregnancy?

Your bigotry is getting in the way again.

How so?
I guess we're back to equality is bigotry, huh?
You seem to demand that men take steps to not cause an accidental
pregnancy while at the same time not hold women to the same demand even
though they are just as involved at the time before conception.

Abortion *is* one of the potential consequences.

....for the woman. How does this involve a man before pregnancy?

How much is a condom?

Less than a dollar; how reliable are they?

If you're concerned, then be responsible in your area of
responsibility, because, at the end of the day, you are responsible
for where your semen ends up, because it's *your* semen. If you don't
want it to be somewhere, don't put it there.

FYI, I am sterile by choice because there are so many idiots making
nonsense into law like making man solely responsible for pregnancy. You
are blaming men, while absolving women, total responsibility for
possible results from undertaking the same act. Holding people to a
standard based on their sex is bigotry; sexism.
And you say I'm bigoted???
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Phil #3