Deadbeat dad, singer & Ruben Studdard look-alike Sean Levert died of natural causes; prob. faked his death to avoid paying all that C.S.

Old June 7th 08, 09:04 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

Default Deadbeat dad, singer & Ruben Studdard look-alike Sean Levert died of natural causes; prob. faked his death to avoid paying all that C.S.

"DVD" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:
"DVD" wrote in message

Bob Whiteside wrote:

So your comments about the NY Times remain unsubstantiated? All of your
opinions are a waste of time? Tell me what you think about the op ed
page of the NY Times then. Post a cite to impress your idiot pals. Show
us how the liberals are ruining your life. Let me say in advance that
you are a nitwit. I'll prove it again later.

No. Lets talk about radical feminism and how gender biased thinking
makes radical feminist women like you so aggressive against men and the
logical ideas men express.

So you can't back up your lies? Another change of subject? Why bother
ranting if you can't even stick to the subject?

Go ahead and post that NY Times article

Go ahead and find it in the link I provided. I see you had to rush to his
defense, is it because he couldn't think of any new lies on his own?

I'm just waiting for you to post the link, DVD. Undoubtedly you never will,
because you ***can't.***