Deadbeat dad, singer & Ruben Studdard look-alike Sean Levert died of natural causes; prob. faked his death to avoid paying all that C.S.

Old June 10th 08, 03:59 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini[_2_]

Default Deadbeat dad, singer & Ruben Studdard look-alike Sean Levert died of natural causes; prob. faked his death to avoid paying all that C.S.

"Bob W" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Bob" wrote in message

"DVD" wrote in message

I told you that I got the $billion number for unpaid child support from
an article in the times, you were too lazy to look it up. Then you or
someone else posted the number as being 104 billion in uncollected
support. So if I was lying I was lying in favor of your argument. I
guess your claim is that I am lying about reading a newspaper article,
ridiculous as it seems I guess you need to hang your hat on something
when you can't argue a point honestly. Now, back to the Times, tell me
again about its liberal bias and how liberals are causing all of these
custody problems. I will post the link to that article and a few others
after you do.

You asked if anyone could prove the NYT was wrong, not if they could
prove you were lying. I posted the link to the federal OCSE
non-partisan study that quantifies the amount of arrearage CS at $105.4
billion and explained how they come up with that number.

There is a big difference between lying and being mistaken. Your
recollection of what you read in the NYT was a gross mistake since it
understated the government's version of arrearages by $104 billion.

But thank you for admitting you might have lied. Now it is time to
admit either the NYT was wrong or your recollection of the facts you
read about in the NYT was wrong.

========================
Or maybe even just post a link to the article. That might help (not that
he can).

He's just bluffing and covering up his own foolishness. If none of us can
find the article, he can't either.

The NYT is so liberal they would never understate a social issue like CS
arrearages by $104 billion. If anything they would add a few billion
dollars to enhance their social commentary. It is pretty clear he thought
no one here would know enough to challenge him on his assertion since he
thinks we are all a bunch of whiners talking about experiences.

===
And trailer-dwelling deadbeat dads.

Old June 10th 08, 04:37 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob W

Or second wives who are ****ed we can't have it all.

Old June 10th 08, 05:40 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Bob" wrote in message

"DVD" wrote in message

[...]

In short, he considers himself far superior to any of us, so we can't
possibly know what we are talking about. I'm sure he wonders why we haven't
caved in to his superior arguments yet. I'm betting that he hopes that lots
of other people are following the conversation, oohing and aahing at his wit
and wisdom. I must say, he is somewhat entertaining, the way he jumps on
issues in posts that he thinks he can challenge successfully (such as
Chris's sig line), while totally ignoring questions that he has no answer
to. And, when challenged, he posts the NY Times addy. chickle

Old June 12th 08, 04:00 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob W

"Bob" wrote in message

"DVD" wrote in message

[...]

Here's the deal. I know from past experience the NYT used to require
registration to read their news stories. I signed up with a slight
variation on my name and I still get tons of junk mail under that altered
spelling. The NYT obviously sells their reader list despite all their
privacy policy statements to the contrary.

Then the NYT tried to charge a subscription for readers to read their op-ed
pages online. I refused to do that. They have since dropped that
requirement. I guess a lot of people could care less what Broder and Dowd
have to say.

Back on topic - I found a NYT story from February 2005 (when DVD showed up)
stating the CS arrearage amount nationally was $95 billion in 2003 not the
$1 billion currently s/he claimed. Now tonight I can't access the story
because the web site has gone back to requiring a username and password.

I guess since the Times is now selling off real estate like their Flatiron
Building in Times Square to Italian investors, they are out after expanded
revenue sources.

Old June 13th 08, 04:48 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Bob" wrote in message

"DVD" wrote in message

[...]

It looks as if DVD is tired from dodgng all the questions he could not
answer, and has slunk away, as predicted. Oh, well...

stating the CS arrearage amount nationally was $95 billion in 2003 not the
$1 billion currently s/he claimed. Now tonight I can't access the story
because the web site has gone back to requiring a username and password.

I guess since the Times is now selling off real estate like their Flatiron
Building in Times Square to Italian investors, they are out after expanded
revenue sources.

Maybe they should consider changing some of their policies if they want to
keep subscribers.

Old June 13th 08, 07:03 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]

..
..

"Bob" wrote in message

"DVD" wrote in message

[...]

I liken it to cancer. Every once in a while it flares up and a lil' chemo is
necessary to knock it back down. That is exactly what this type of poster
is. They think that somehow they are going to hijack a newsgroup with their
false claims and everyone is just going to lay down for them. But when they
get enough pounding of truth, eventually they disappear. Some just take
longer than others. But nonetheless, such "cancer" never quite goes away.
Wonder who the NEXT fool will be......

Old June 14th 08, 01:20 PM posted to alt.child-support
Dusty

"Chris" wrote in message

[snip]

It looks as if DVD is tired from dodgng all the questions he could not
answer, and has slunk away, as predicted. Oh, well...

I liken it to cancer. Every once in a while it flares up and a lil' chemo
is
necessary to knock it back down. That is exactly what this type of poster
is. They think that somehow they are going to hijack a newsgroup with
their
false claims and everyone is just going to lay down for them. But when
they
get enough pounding of truth, eventually they disappear. Some just take
longer than others. But nonetheless, such "cancer" never quite goes away.
Wonder who the NEXT fool will be......

Hey, where's Moonie..?