Bill Cosby - NAACP leaders stunned by remarks of prominent comedian

Old May 27th 04, 11:18 PM
R. Steve Walz

Holger Dansk wrote:

On Wed, 26 May 2004 19:17:06 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Whether they happen to want to or not or try to is actually a
phenomenon that is totally unrelated to speciel breeding limits,
like teenage girls ****ing their german shephards, it's harmless
fun.

Goodness gracious! You think humans and dogs are the same species,

----------------
No, I said we were high enough separate species to both find it fun.

and
you think girls having sex with dogs is fun! Wow!!!

-----------------
Yeah, all the ones *I* ever knew thought it was. Great American
secret about girls with makle doggies.

You are a real sick person. Mentally sick, that is.

-------------------
Nope, just sexually advanced.

That's called bestiality.

---------------------
And it's not even illegal many or most places, and isn't unless you
get caught anyway.
Steve
Old May 27th 04, 11:38 PM
Christopher Weeks

Bob LeChevalier wrote:

you think girls having sex with dogs is fun! Wow!!! You are a real
sick person. Mentally sick, that is.

That's called bestiality.

How is bestiality harmful?

Oh come on! Everyone knows that HIV was created when Africans ****ed
monkeys...what are you thinking?

Chris :-)

Old May 28th 04, 02:13 AM
R. Steve Walz

Holger Dansk wrote:

On Wed, 26 May 2004 15:59:19 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:

But it would be wrong. And even "disrespect" does not successful
convey the utter contempt that they (and I) feel for racists like you.

You have to earn respect

-----------------
Nope, everyone deserves it gratis. If it's not given by someone,
then the reasons WHY exist and MUST BE EXAMINED! And blacks find
NOTHING *WORTH* respecting in this country!!

and it's not done by poor language, making poor
grades, incorrect behavior, and the crimes that blacks commit, etc.

--------------------
They must be given what has to replace their business, the way they
survive, which may seem like crime. AND THEY MUST BE GIVEN IT BEFORE
BEING EXPECTED TO RELINQUISH THE OTHER!!! People have to EAT!! Most
dope dealers SUPPORT THEIR FAMILIES!! Disrespect for people who want
their family to go hungry is NATURAL!!

and
then to idiotically say that all of the wrong things that you do is a
way of thumbing your nose at white people is irrational and indicative
of a sick mind.
Holger

-------------------------
YOU and YOUR FAILURE to grasp what happens and why is what is
indicative of YOUR mental sickness, it is called RACISM!!
Steve
Old May 28th 04, 02:18 AM
R. Steve Walz

Holger Dansk wrote:

wrote:

Whether they happen to want to or not or try to is actually a
phenomenon that is totally unrelated to speciel breeding limits,
like teenage girls ****ing their german shephards, it's harmless
fun.

Goodness gracious! You think humans and dogs are the same species, and
you think girls having sex with dogs is fun! Wow!!! You are a real
sick person. Mentally sick, that is.

That's called bestiality.

How is bestiality harmful?

If you don't know it would not do any good for me to tell you.

----------------------
You mean that you're afraid to say anything else for fear that you
don't know how ridiculously wrong you are about a whole host of
things, and that you'll look like an idiot once again!

Guess what!! Ooops, you did it again!!!
Steve
Old May 28th 04, 02:19 AM
R. Steve Walz

Christopher Weeks wrote:

Bob LeChevalier wrote:

you think girls having sex with dogs is fun! Wow!!! You are a real
sick person. Mentally sick, that is.

That's called bestiality.

How is bestiality harmful?

Oh come on! Everyone knows that HIV was created when Africans ****ed
monkeys...what are you thinking?

Chris :-)

------------------
I don't actually think that everyone here knows your joshing!!
That in and of itself is amazingly stupid about them!!
Steve
Old May 28th 04, 03:06 AM
Bob LeChevalier

Christopher Weeks wrote:
Bob LeChevalier wrote:
you think girls having sex with dogs is fun! Wow!!! You are a real
sick person. Mentally sick, that is.

That's called bestiality.

How is bestiality harmful?

Oh come on! Everyone knows that HIV was created when Africans ****ed
monkeys...what are you thinking?

Oftentimes, what "everybody knows" turns out not to be true.

We don't know how "HIV was created".

lojbab
--
lojbab
Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group
Old May 28th 04, 06:01 AM
greccogirl

Oh I see. You're guessing again. Thanks.

R. Steve Walz wrote:

greccogirl wrote:

Hi Steve,

I just skimmed this because I've already read about Cosby's comments,
but I'm curious, just how do you know Cosby's kids hate him? Are
you a close personal friend, or are you assuming?

---------------------------
No one has to be to know that. It's obvious from his demeanor, he's
a control freak and a guilting shamer. If they don't admit to hating
him, then they are damaged and neurotic and their lives are crap.
Steve

R. Steve Walz wrote:

I think Cosby would tell you that they probably don't even know what
good parenting is.

Holger

Cosby is so hated by his own children that they'd tell you he doesn't.
Steve