Roll Call

Old December 28th 03, 02:29 PM
Kimme mik

Default Roll Call

Hi All!
I'm Kim (37), and married to Mike (40). I posted here a couple of times
during my pregnancy while spending 13 long weeks on bedrest. Our twin
girls, Margaret Ann (Maggie) and Madison Grace (Maddie) were born at 34W
on 9/21/03. Both girls were fine weighing i at 4'9 and 4'7 and came home
tojoin their 3 siblings, Liz (15), Kris (13), and Mikey (8). The twins
are doing wonderful and now at 14 weeks old weigh in at 11'13 and 10'15.
Life has sure gotten busy!!! Sometimes I wish I could get just a couple
of those bedrest days back! Anyway, I lurk here almost daily looking for
words of wisdom from more experienced twin parents. Glad to join in!
Kim Twin Girls 9/21/03

Old December 29th 03, 01:46 AM
Andrea

Check out their first ever school pictures. You would not even know they
were twins.

Cindy-

They're so cute! They actually look more like twins than my girls do. Do you
get a lot of people making comments about one having dark hair and one light
hair? I get comments on the curly/straight hair difference all the time.

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3/22/00

Old December 29th 03, 01:55 AM
Andrea

I guess I'm considered an "old-timer", since I've been here for over 4 years,
but I swear it just seems like it was yesterday that I was posting to introduce
myself and announce my pg. My name's Andrea and my dh is William. We're very
blessed to have fraternal girls, Jordan and Madison, who are 3 1/2 years old.
They were conceived during our first IUI, after 2 years of IF. When we found
out we were having twins it felt like we had won the lottery twice.

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3/22/00

Old December 29th 03, 02:20 AM
Cindy Senger

I'm a little late jumping in on this thread, too, but, I'm Cindy (30) married
to Randy (also 30, but more 30 than me...) for 8 years. We have beautiful twin
girls Ashlyn and Allyson who are 4.5 and another beauty, Jenna who is six
months old. I'm a SAHM and DH is an Engineer. We live in the beautiful
Shenandoah Valley in Virginia.

-Cindy (mom to Ashlyn and Allyson 6/99 and Jenna 6/03)

Old December 29th 03, 02:43 AM
Julie Seely

LOL, Jon -- I love you signature line.

Julie (in ad-soaked New Hampshire)
Mom to Erica & Chris, 07/97

Wolgamuths wrote:

In article ,
says...

[...]

Jon (34) and Donna (31) with b/g twins born May 25th of this year. I
mostly lurk here every once in a while. I'm not sure where all my free
time went! ;-)

We live in Des Moines, Iowa.

--
I'm Jonathan Wolgamuth, and I approved this message.

Old December 29th 03, 02:43 AM
Julie Seely

LOL, Jon -- I love you signature line.

Julie (in ad-soaked New Hampshire)
Mom to Erica & Chris, 07/97

Wolgamuths wrote:

In article ,
says...

[...]

Jon (34) and Donna (31) with b/g twins born May 25th of this year. I
mostly lurk here every once in a while. I'm not sure where all my free
time went! ;-)

We live in Des Moines, Iowa.

--
I'm Jonathan Wolgamuth, and I approved this message.

May Birthday Roll Call DeliciousTruffles Pregnancy 7 April 30th 04 09:56 AM
6 month roll call Kathy Breastfeeding 10 March 16th 04 04:36 PM
9 month ish roll call teapot Breastfeeding 25 March 15th 04 03:36 AM
December birthday roll call Sophie Pregnancy 9 December 3rd 03 07:54 PM
5 month roll call teapot Breastfeeding 13 November 12th 03 07:59 AM