They sleep!

Old July 28th 06, 04:23 AM posted to misc.kids
Nikki

Default They sleep!

Does anyone here remember my long, pitiful, whiny posts about my problems
with my kids and sleep? ;-) It was probably 5-6 years ago and I'd post
every few months for 3 years or so, lol. I prayed for sleepers the next
time. Guess what - I got them!!! Brock and Ben sleep fabulously and have
for a while now. I know that can change and they might start waking up
again but wow - this is great!! I can't believe how much different it is.
:-D Yippee Yippee Yippee.

We are doing good. Hunter is loving the relaxed schedule of summer but
having more to do during the day will be good for him. He'll start Tae
Kwondo (sp?) in Sept. He has some school issues we need to get worked out
so I hope we have a productive year. Luke is really witty. He's going to
be in Jr. Kindergarten this year and he'll love it. I'm going to get him
into *something* so he can work off some energy and aggressiveness. Ben and
Brock are just adorable. They are 3.5mos now. Ben is 13lbs12oz and Brock
is 17lbs and a few ounces. Nursing is going great..and did I mention they
*sleep* :-) Dh went to part time so he has the kids during the day and
works in the evenings and some weekends. That is going to suck when school
starts and I need to get homework done and everyone in bed by a certain time
by myself. Oh well. It is nice not dealing with the stress of daycare!!

I just had to share my news, it was good for a change :-)

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99

Old July 28th 06, 10:34 AM posted to misc.kids
Penny Gaines

Nikki wrote:
Does anyone here remember my long, pitiful, whiny posts about my problems
with my kids and sleep? ;-) It was probably 5-6 years ago and I'd post
every few months for 3 years or so, lol. I prayed for sleepers the next
time. Guess what - I got them!!! Brock and Ben sleep fabulously and have
for a while now. I know that can change and they might start waking up
again but wow - this is great!! I can't believe how much different it is.
:-D Yippee Yippee Yippee.

Hoorah for you Nikki! Hoorah for Brock and Ben!

My third was a sleeper as well, and it was just so much nicer.
Even when she did wake up, it was like a special Mummy time:
I knew by then she would eventually sleep through again, and it
gave us a bit of time to cuddle in peace.

--
Penny Gaines
UK mum to three
Old July 29th 06, 06:25 PM posted to misc.kids
dragonlady

In article ,
"Nikki" wrote:

[...]

It sounds wonderful. I'm SO glad to hear the babies sleep well! (And
at the same time, it sounds like.)

Old July 29th 06, 07:41 PM posted to misc.kids
Nikki

"Penny Gaines" wrote in message

Hoorah for you Nikki! Hoorah for Brock and Ben!

My third was a sleeper as well, and it was just so much nicer.
Even when she did wake up, it was like a special Mummy time:
I knew by then she would eventually sleep through again, and it
gave us a bit of time to cuddle in peace.

I'm so much more patient when I've had enough sleep. I'm really enjoying
my bigger family :-D

Old July 29th 06, 07:47 PM posted to misc.kids
Nikki

"dragonlady" wrote in

It sounds wonderful. I'm SO glad to hear the babies sleep well! (And
at the same time, it sounds like.)

It has been great. They do sleep at the same time at night but not during
the day. Dh is with them from 8-5 when I work and he prefers that they eat
and sleep at separate times. There are pros and cons to that. I'd prefer
he have them on more of a schedule and I like them to sleep together but he
gets to decide since he is with them during the day 5 days a week and me
only 2. Also it is easier for me to feed two at once since I nurse. I do
think that is going to bite him in the butt when they are older and into
stuff. I would think he'd want a break from it all at that point but he'll
figure it out then I suppose!

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99