Dear Ms. Rosenthal

Old October 5th 04, 11:01 PM
M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t-October 5, 2004

Default Dear Ms. Rosenthal

From: Ilena Rose )
Subject: The Hypocrite that is Terry "Vera Teasdale" Polevoy on breast
implants
Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 2004-06-30 10:37:30 PST

Snipped for focus

Then how does that look for LOSERS Dr. Sue Stevie Barrett and his
Malicous Prosecutor Chris Grell who have 10000% lost to me both at
Superior and the Appeals Court?

Dear Ms. Rosenthal:

There are some tough jobs, and I have always stepped forward to take them
on. This is but another tough one.

Many times you have claimed, using various terminology, that YOU beat Dr.
Barrett and claim the vistory as your own. Sadly, and I know this is tough
to hear, you are mistaken.

You see, YOU did not beat Dr. Barrett. YOU did not win the case. The victory
is NOT YOURS.

The victory belongs to all Americans, and those who visit our shores. You
see, the real winner is the 1st Amendment that the fact that this is a
country of laws, not men. Your part was infinitessimal in this case. You
could have readily been substitued by anyone, such as Rich, Orac, me, etc.
Your role was akin to a klein bottle.

Remember, the 1st Amendment's purpose is to protect offensive speech, and,
quite frankly, your speech is offensive. While our Founding Fathers did not
have your particular brand of offensive speech in mind when they wrote the
1st Amendment, you are protected by the Amendment.

As I have said numerous times, Barrett, a board eligible psychiatrist,
should have realized that the Alt med World is infested with loonies and nut
cases, and, when he ventured into it, he should have expected to meet people
such as yourself. He should develop a thicker skin.

So, to sum up, it is not your win, but mine, Orac's, Bob Moore's, Myrl's,
Coleah's, Mplnt's and all of us whom you have pages of hate.

Thanks for listening, and have a nice day.

Mark Probert

P.S. I do not expect you to understand this.

Old October 6th 04, 12:25 AM
Ilena Rose

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 22:01:48 GMT, "M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t-October 5,
2004" M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t dribblings
deleted:

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/P...tProbert.htmll

A friend wrote me yesterday about how creeeepy it must be to have this
immoral Nutcase working for my losing Plaintiffs, Grell & Barrett,
follow me around and post dozens of garbage messages a day ...
demanding my attention ... lying about me ... changing my words ...
this week even attributing entire posts another had written to me.

She is right ...

Joined at his hips with Polevoy, Barrett, Langer etc. ... all
Professional Propagandists with strong connections with the Chemical
and Pharmaceutical Cartels ...

see the Quack Ragtag Posse at:

www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm
Old October 6th 04, 12:54 AM
M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t-October 5, 2004

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 22:01:48 GMT, "M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t-October 5,
2004" M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t dribblings
deleted:

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/P...tProbert.htmll

Well, I just knew you would not understand the basic philosophy of our
country. And, of course, you snipped it as you are an intellectual coward
who is afraid of my words.

A friend wrote me yesterday about how creeeepy it must be to have this
immoral

Immoral? Please document withthe appropriater URLs the proof you have of my
imagined immorality.

Nutcase working for my losing Plaintiffs, Grell & Barrett,
follow me around and post dozens of garbage messages a day ...

However, it is okey dokey in your world for you to do the same thing to me.
Do you know what that is called? Hypocrite.

demanding my attention ...

I never demand your attention. In fact, for two years I was asking for your
INattention. You, however, seemed to see me everywhere and you claimed that
evey poster who took you totask for you abusive behavior was me.

lying about me ...

No one needs to lie about you, as the truth damns you.

changing my words ...

Whining by a person who twists and contorts others words.

this week even attributing entire posts another had written to me.

Yes, as a demonstration of how you torture logic and twist others words. You
can dish it out, but you sure do not have the ability to take it, as this
post of you clearly demonstrates.

My superb post restored:

From: Ilena Rose )
implants
Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

Old October 6th 04, 02:16 AM
Ilena Rose

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 23:54:24 GMT, "M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t-October 5,
2004" M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t obsessions
deleted:

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/P...stProbert.html

Also a member of the Quack Ragtag & Andy's Posses:

www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm
Old October 6th 04, 02:28 AM
M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t-October 5, 2004

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 23:54:24 GMT, "M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t-October 5,
2004" M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t obsessions
deleted:

Yes, you deleted my obsessions: obsession with free speech and the American
way. Sadly, you are not even interested in either. And, of course, you
snipped it as you are an intellectual coward who is afraid of my words.

You make the charges, like I am immoral, and cannot back them up. When I ask
for proof, you snip it.

You are afraid of the truth. You are afraid of the free marketplace of
ideas. And, you should be afraid, very afraid, as in the free marketplace of
ideas, you are shown to be a vicious, evil harasser who has not regard for
the truth.

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/P...stProbert.html

And, yet again, you post thisURL to prove

Also a member of the Quack Ragtag & Andy's Posses:

www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm

You ae just mad because we will not invite you.

I restore what you snipoped:

From: Ilena Rose )
implants
Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

Old October 6th 04, 04:28 AM
Ilena Rose

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 01:28:01 GMT, "M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t-October 5,
2004" M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t is:

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/P...stProbert.html

www.humanticsfounation.com/andysposse.htm
Quack Ragtag Posse Member
Old October 6th 04, 02:13 PM
M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t-October 6, 2004

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 01:28:01 GMT, "M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t-October 5,
2004" M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t is:

Hmmm...so you stopped the childishness...good...a step in the right
direction....

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/P...stProbert.html

www.humanticsfounation.com/andysposse.htm
Quack Ragtag Posse Member

As usual, you snipped my brilliant expose on your court case. like I said,
you are afraid of the free marketplace of ideas, as you know that you are
intellectually bankrupt and an intellectual coward. Instead of some feeble
effort at refuting me, which you cannot possibly do, you choose to snip what
I say.

Remember, other then lending your offensive behcaior to the case, you did
not contribute anything worth noting. The true winners were all Americans,
as the case stands for free speech and the rule of law. Here it is, again,
just for your personal enjoyment.

From: Ilena Rose )
implants
Original Format
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

Old October 6th 04, 03:42 PM
Ilena Rose

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 13:13:27 GMT, "M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t-October 6,
2004" M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t acting out
again, demanding attention, following every post I make with his Quack
Logic and BS ...

He represents the vile tactics of Barrett/Polevoy's Quack Regime on
Usenet:

Old October 6th 04, 10:57 PM
M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t-October 6, 2004

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 13:13:27 GMT, "M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t-October 6,
2004" M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t acting out
again, demanding attention, following every post I make with his Quack
Logic and BS ...

Well, the same back to you, sweetie!

You have done exactly that, like the post where you went back to September
19, 2004 just to find something to trash me.

IOW, again, you prove you are a hypocrite. Y A W N.

He represents the vile tactics of Barrett/Polevoy's Quack Regime on
Usenet:

Sure, only in your reality challenged "mind" (for want of a better term).

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/P...stProbert.html

Proof that your sole purpose is to stalk, harass and belittle, even though
your anal enabler and follower, Jan Drew says it is always wrong to
belittle.

www.humanticsfounation.com/andysposse.htm
Quack Ragtag Posse Member

A fine bunch of intelligent people and you are jealous that you cannot join.