Roll call...

Old June 11th 04, 08:27 PM
GandSBrock

Default Roll call...

I didn't realize you were planning a move. Hope everything goes well and
it's
not too stressful. In what part of Virginia are you going to be living? I
used
to live in Falls Church.

Hopefully we'll get to stay here for 2 or 3 years. Then I have to talk DH into
retirement. :-)

We are moving to Ft. Eustis, the Williamsburg/Va Beach area. Last year we were
in the Mt. Vernon area, not too far from where you were.

Some packers came today, but the real packing is scheduled for Wed. and Thur.
These are small quarters, so we don't have a whole lot, a lot is in storage.
So the move shouldn't be too bad. My parents are flying in tonight and they
will fly the boys out to their place so we won't have them under foot! That
should relieve a lot of stress!

Thanks for asking!

Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99

Old June 12th 04, 02:38 AM
Cindy Senger

Hi, everyone!! I'm Cindy (30) married to Randy (also 30) for 9 years now. We
have fraternal girls who are almost 5 and another little girl who just turned 1
yesterday. I'm a SAHM and DH is a mechanical engineer who has his own
consulting business out of our home. So sometimes he's around a lot and
sometimes he's hardly around--and he usually doesn't know which one it will be
until the day begins!! We live in a small town in Virginia where DH and I grew
up-- yes, we were high school sweethearts! We're looking forward to the start
of Kindergarten in the fall-- well, Ashlyn and Allyson are-- I'm a little sad,
but trying not to show it!! Hope everyone is having a good summer!!

Cindy (mom to Ashlyn and Allyson 6/99 and Jenna 6/03)

In article ,
says...

I am Kimberly (25) married to DH Juan (30). We have a four year old, Alexis
Iliana (4) who is starting Kindergarten this fall!!!! We also have 20 month
old twin girls(zygosity unknown), Emma Elidia and Aislyn Gabriela. I am from
Hawaii and my husband is from Mexico. We met here in Central Texas while

going
to college. We are staying busy trying to find any way to stay cool this
summer!

I look forward to getting know all the newbies and finding out how all the
oldies are doing!

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

Old June 15th 04, 01:51 PM
Nebulous

Hi I'm Alison,(41) an occasional poster in here.
I live in Aberdeen, Scotland. I have been married to hubby James(42) for
nearly 20 years.
We have Kirsty (18) who is about to leave school (scary), John (16 on
Thursday this week), and Brodie and Heather id twin girls aged 7 1/2. The
girls were our little (big!) surprise additions to our family.
I am a SAHM. James works for Sense Scotland which is a charity helping to
care for deaf/blind children and adults. He is at a world conference in the
south of France at the moment. He is really upset because the airline lost
his suitcase and gave him an emergency pack with small clothes and he is not
a small man!
As a family, we love camping and caravanning, cycling and field hockey and
my son plays the bagpipes and my twins are learning the drums, so we spend a
lot of weekends at pipe band competitions.

Alison.

Old June 15th 04, 05:46 PM
Ellie

Hi I'm Elizabeth (37) my partner is Jon (32) we have been together 8 years
and have beautiful boy/girl 8 month old very precious ivf twins after much
treatment.

We live in West Yorkshire in the UK.

Ellie

"Nebulous" wrote in message
[...]

10 month roll call teapot Breastfeeding 3 April 11th 04 07:37 AM
6 month roll call Kathy Breastfeeding 10 March 16th 04 04:36 PM
5 month roll call teapot Breastfeeding 13 November 12th 03 07:59 AM
4-month roll call. AlenasMom Breastfeeding 19 November 11th 03 11:49 PM
October birthdays roll call AGreen1209 Pregnancy 10 September 26th 03 09:10 PM