PRAISE THE LORD WE WON!!!!!

Old November 8th 06, 06:54 PM posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.atheism
Kate

Default PRAISE THE LORD WE WON!!!!!

wrote:
I started off my day with a hike, and then after I went to vote. I
showed up to the polling place with my Pro Bush and Anti Democrat
shirt. But the Democrats working there (Democrats are everywhere here
in the SF Bay Area) I was asked to leave, or to take off my shirt. So I
turned my shirt inside out and votes.

My shirt reads on the front side.

Bush for President (2004)
Liberals Hate Him!
God Loves him!

This shirt has offended Democrats before and it did again this morning.

Well anyways I casted my vote, and exited the polling place. Then
tonight I learned that Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger won! Oh yes!

I'm not yet sure if Props 1-A, 1-B, and 1-E won, nor am I positive on
the others measures, including 83, 85 and 90. But we shall see soon.

I think its great thta the governor blasted his Demratic opponent.

http://www.ktvu.com/politics/10269136/detail.html

Governor
Candidate Votes Pct.
Phil Angelides (D) 1,288,616 36.8
Arnold Schwarzenegger* (R) 2,050,922 58.5
Edward C. Noonan (AI) 25,200 0.7
Peter Camejo (G) 74,242 2.1
Art Olivier (L) 42,672 1.2
Janice Jordan (PR) 27,701 0.7

Precincts Reporting: 11384 of 25090

I am going to fax him a congradulations letter.

Amen!

Democratic Silencer

LOL, the only reason Schwarzenegger won was because he turned into a
democrat the last year. He also failed to balance the budget and put
through a lot of spend and put on the credit card initiatives - you
know, the kind republicans are supposed to be against?

You didn't silence the democrats, you just changed your tune to the
same, so you can't hear it anymore.

Old November 8th 06, 07:00 PM posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.atheism
Lizzardwoman

"Kate" wrote in message
oups.com...

| wrote:
| I started off my day with a hike, and then after I went to vote. I
| showed up to the polling place with my Pro Bush and Anti Democrat
| shirt. But the Democrats working there (Democrats are everywhere here
| in the SF Bay Area) I was asked to leave, or to take off my shirt. So I
| turned my shirt inside out and votes.
|
| My shirt reads on the front side.
|
| Bush for President (2004)
| Liberals Hate Him!
| God Loves him!
|
| This shirt has offended Democrats before and it did again this morning.
|

| Well anyways I casted my vote, and exited the polling place. Then
| tonight I learned that Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger won! Oh yes!
|
| I'm not yet sure if Props 1-A, 1-B, and 1-E won, nor am I positive on
| the others measures, including 83, 85 and 90. But we shall see soon.
|
| I think its great thta the governor blasted his Demratic opponent.

http://www.ktvu.com/politics/10269136/detail.html

| Governor
| Candidate Votes Pct.
| Phil Angelides (D) 1,288,616 36.8
| Arnold Schwarzenegger* (R) 2,050,922 58.5
| Edward C. Noonan (AI) 25,200 0.7
| Peter Camejo (G) 74,242 2.1
| Art Olivier (L) 42,672 1.2
| Janice Jordan (PR) 27,701 0.7
|
| Precincts Reporting: 11384 of 25090
|
| I am going to fax him a congradulations letter.
|
| Amen!
|
| Democratic Silencer
|

| LOL, the only reason Schwarzenegger won was because he turned into a
| democrat the last year. He also failed to balance the budget and put
| through a lot of spend and put on the credit card initiatives - you
| know, the kind republicans are supposed to be against?
|
| You didn't silence the democrats, you just changed your tune to the
| same, so you can't hear it anymore.

I don't recognize any California Gubernatorial race which doesn't have The
Right Rev. Gastrich running as a write-in. ; )

"Easy -- he's the Right Reverend Admiral Jason Gastrich, BSc, MSc, DVM, ThD,
PhD, MD, JD, Esq, US Navy (Ret). If the bible happened to put things in the
wrong order, well, our boy the Doctor will just fix it right up there!" --
Rightshu (IIDB, 2004)

sharon

Old November 8th 06, 07:15 PM posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.atheism
Mike Painter

I wore that shirt back in the 2004 Presedential election and not a
word was said to me. However I was living in rural REPUPLICAN Shasta
County at the time.

Much of that area of Northern California is "Republican".
These are the farmers who rant against welfare and get mad when you ask
about parity.
They lament the money they loose when they don't get paid for not growing a
crop.

These are the developers who build in areas that have great fire potential
and who let the tax payer the tab for improving roads to their development.

Old November 8th 06, 07:35 PM posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.atheism
L. Raymond

Kate wrote:

LOL, the only reason Schwarzenegger won was because he turned into a
democrat the last year. He also failed to balance the budget and put
through a lot of spend and put on the credit card initiatives - you
know, the kind republicans are supposed to be against?

You didn't silence the democrats, you just changed your tune to the
same, so you can't hear it anymore.

He also didn't offend the Democrats with his shirt. There are rules
against any sort of campaigning within a certain distance of a polling
places, and wearing a shirt in side which promotes any candidate or
party violates those laws.

--
L. Raymond
Old November 8th 06, 10:43 PM posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.atheism
[email protected]

Sasha wrote:
turk wrote:
You were breaking the law, you ignorant slut.

If it is possible to fall in love witha single sentence on the
Internet, this is the one. :-)

Credit where credit is due. Dan Akroyd to Jane Curtin on Saturday
Night live in the late '70s: "Jane, you ignorant slut". But it seemed
so appropriate here.

turk
safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety.
-- Benjamin Franklin

Old November 9th 06, 02:23 AM posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.atheism
Douglas Berry

On 8 Nov 2006 10:54:14 -0800 "Kate" said
the following in alt.atheism and I was immediately reminded of 1,000
Chinchillas singing Handel's "Messiah" for some reason...

LOL, the only reason Schwarzenegger won was because he turned into a
democrat the last year. He also failed to balance the budget and put
through a lot of spend and put on the credit card initiatives - you
know, the kind republicans are supposed to be against?

You didn't silence the democrats, you just changed your tune to the
same, so you can't hear it anymore.

Democrats also still control the State Senate and Assembly. Last
night, we also won the Lieutenant Governorship, along with the offices
of Attorney General, Secretary of State, Controller, and Treasurer. If
Arnie wants to have lunch with fellow GOPers elected to state-wide
office, all he needs is a table for two: him and Steve Poizner, state
Insurance Commissioner
--

Douglas Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a
stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as
good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Albert Einstein
Old November 9th 06, 04:23 PM posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.atheism
David Morgan \(MAMS\)

Praise the intelligence of rational American citizens.

Old November 10th 06, 05:15 AM posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.atheism
gaffo

wrote:

[...]

Arnold ain't Bushler.

Even I LIKE Arnold.

arnold is ok ;-).

Buck Fush!

Old November 10th 06, 05:16 AM posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.atheism
gaffo

Matt Silberstein wrote:

On 8 Nov 2006 08:14:33 -0800, in alt.atheism ,
in
. com wrote:

I wore that shirt back in the 2004 Presedential election and not a
word was said to me. However I was living in rural REPUPLICAN
Shasta County at the time.

So they broke the law. Do you approve of such illegal actions?

[snip]

EXACTLY! on point!