Will the court allow me to refuse child support?

Old October 19th 07, 08:35 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

Default NOT POSTED VIA FAMILYKB

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in

And when they are cerebrally challenged.

It's only a simple mind that spews nothing but throw all the dead beats
in jail.
Wonder how her petition is going? LOL

One signer from the target state representative district. One signer from
outside of the target district, but from the same state. One signer from
out of state. And one signer who only identified themselves as being
anonymous.

WOW, that quite the War Cry she has going on there! LOL

A 50,000 employee industry and she can't get one of them to enforce the
hundreds of laws in place now to rip a man for everything he is worth. Such
a shame! Just another Hare brained government program and more tax money
down the drain!

Old October 19th 07, 08:56 PM posted to alt.child-support
Shadow36

"DB" wrote in message
t...

"Gini" wrote in message news:ub6Si.13$Y23.3@trndny04...

"DB" wrote
"teachrmama" wrote in

You should have said was as in the past, but you said is, as in the
present. Sit and spin you nasty **** faced bitch!

And you complain about name calling, Illiana? This is abhorrent!

Typical behavior when they don't have any facts to debate with!

==
And when they are cerebrally challenged.

It's only a simple mind that spews nothing but throw all the dead beats in
jail.
Wonder how her petition is going? LOL

LOL yea...

Old October 23rd 07, 12:42 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Shadow36 wrote:
"teachrmama" wrote in

[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]
jail.
Wonder how her petition is going? LOL

LOL yea...

My bad, lifeless! I am against pedofiles now. You deadbeats no longer
entertain-you're a bunch of conspirecy nut's, except for the one who wants to
be manhandled, he's just an S&M freak that wants me. Any who.... I'll check
back every once and a while and see if you all have come up with any new
theories about how the government is unfair to you all. XOXOXOX

Old October 23rd 07, 06:22 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

Any who.... I'll check back every once and a while

Yep, yet another nut bites the dust!

She crumbled more quickly than most! LOL

Old November 8th 07, 08:42 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB[_2_]

"DB" wrote in message
t...

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

Any who.... I'll check back every once and a while

Yep, yet another nut bites the dust!

She crumbled more quickly than most! LOL

I think she finally checked out! :-)

Old November 10th 07, 08:30 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Will the court allow me to refuse child support?

On the contrary, I am not a NON Custodial Parent. I am a Mother/CP to
two AND a step mother to two more. I believe VERY strongly that this
forum is a perfect place for BOTH sides to expose the truth about the
Family Court system and the lives it destroys in the name of 'the best
interest of the child"

The problem I have with "Child Support" is that too many predatory
women get pregnant on purpose to try to hold onto men who want out of
their relationship and then attempt to use the Courts and CSE's to
blackmail the men into 'child support' for 18+ years....

In my opinion, IF as a woman, YOU cannot afford to raise a child, YOU
shouldn't have one and then turn around and 'expect' someone else to
help you pay for raising them.

The myth of all these 'deadbeat' daddies out there is just a load of
bullsh*t propoganda being repeated by the feminist, lesbian, and
deadbeat lazy female population that want to demand **equality** in
reproductive rights, salaries and everything else - BUT only at the
'expense' of someone else's wallet..

What reproductive rights do men have when a woman gets pregnant after
telling him 'she can't'...?? and then 'does'??

Before a woman should have the 'right' to abort, the father should
have the right to raise the child without her - and without financial
support - if he so chooses - BUT is this reality??? NO!! """SHE"""
gets ALL the rights, including the right to blackmail and extortion
through the government - it's called 'child support'....