Bush's tax rebate

Old January 24th 08, 02:46 PM posted to alt.child-support
Shadow36

Default Bush's tax rebate

Or refund or whatever you call It. I don't think It will help much. 800
Isn't enough but to maybe pay down a couple of smaller debts. I'd use It to
pay off a credit card, but I wonder If those of us who get all of our tax
refunds garnished for CS arrears, will get this money or if they will just
take that too.

Old January 24th 08, 04:30 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini[_2_]

"Shadow36" wrote in message
Or refund or whatever you call It. I don't think It will help much. 800
Isn't enough but to maybe pay down a couple of smaller debts. I'd use It
to pay off a credit card, but I wonder If those of us who get all of our
tax refunds garnished for CS arrears, will get this money or if they will
just take that too.

==
They will take it. They took ours when Bush did this several years ago (the
$600. rebate)
This one we get to keep :-) Normally, they will keep it if you owe CS
arrears, back taxes, defaulted student loans.

Old January 25th 08, 01:12 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB[_4_]

"Shadow36" wrote in message
Or refund or whatever you call It. I don't think It will help much. 800
Isn't enough but to maybe pay down a couple of smaller debts. I'd use It
to pay off a credit card, but I wonder If those of us who get all of our
tax refunds garnished for CS arrears, will get this money or if they will
just take that too.

Of course they will take it, your needs are of no concern to the
government!
You are an NCP, a second class citizen, they have a license to do with you
as they please!

Old January 27th 08, 02:47 AM posted to alt.child-support
whatamess

On Jan 24, 8:12*pm, "DB" wrote:
"Shadow36" wrote in message

Or refund or whatever you call It. I don't think It will help much. 800
Isn't enough but to maybe pay down a couple of smaller debts. I'd use It
to pay off a credit card, but I wonder If those of us who get all of our
tax refunds garnished for CS arrears, will get this money or if they will
just take that too.

Of course they will take it, *your needs *are of no concern to the
government!
You are an NCP, a second class citizen, they have a license to do with you
as they please!

Holly cow! Well, we won't be getting anything...we're living outside
the US...
but the lovely baby making BM machine will get some money...nice...
we pay CS for her and her 4 kids and she gets the help from the
government!
Old January 27th 08, 04:03 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"whatamess" wrote in message
On Jan 24, 8:12 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Shadow36" wrote in message

Or refund or whatever you call It. I don't think It will help much. 800
Isn't enough but to maybe pay down a couple of smaller debts. I'd use It
to pay off a credit card, but I wonder If those of us who get all of our
tax refunds garnished for CS arrears, will get this money or if they
will
just take that too.

Of course they will take it, your needs are of no concern to the
government!
You are an NCP, a second class citizen, they have a license to do with you
as they please!

Holly cow! Well, we won't be getting anything...we're living outside
the US...
but the lovely baby making BM machine will get some money...nice...
we pay CS for her and her 4 kids and she gets the help from the
government!

Are things working out better for you now?

Old January 31st 08, 02:49 PM posted to alt.child-support
whatamess

On Jan 27, 12:03*am, "teachrmama" wrote:
"whatamess" wrote in message

On Jan 24, 8:12 pm, "DB" wrote:

"Shadow36" wrote in message

[...]

Ah, we are in the process of selling our house...No luck yet...We're
getting out of here...
Just the thought of staying here makes me sick at this point...but,
the thought of being
where BM is makes me sick too! We'll be moving to a tiny apartment,
after I've worked
for 18+ years, just so that we can pay off the debt that BM has caused
us, and of course,
continue to support her and her 4 kids!

I hope that by then I can get more involved in NCP issues and most
importantly,
in protecting children of second marriages and spouses of second
marriages from
the greediness of CPs and children of first marriages...
Old January 31st 08, 08:08 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"whatamess" wrote in message

On Jan 24, 8:12 pm, "DB" wrote:

"Shadow36" wrote in message

[...]

Believe me, I understand what you are going through. I will be working at
least an extra decade to make sure we have enough to retire on. Good thing
I love teaching. smile The child support assessed to my husband supported
an entire other family, even though only one of the many children is his.
Something definitely needs to be done about that.

I was watching Judge Judy last night, and in one of the cases a man was
being sued for "what he owed" to a woman he had been living with. The woman
tried to play the card that "he owed $10,000 in child support" to his ex, so
he was obviously not a good person. (This woman wasn't his ex) Judy's
response was, if you knew he didn't even support his children, why did you
think he would pay you? My response was "We have no idea how these
arrearages accrued." My husband once owed more than $30,000 in arrearages,
and he had never missed a single payment! They were "instant arrearages"
stemming from the discovery that he was the father of an almost-13-year-old.
I agree with you--when the CS system no longer has a hold on us, I will be
looking into working on NCP issues as well.

Old February 1st 08, 08:25 PM posted to alt.child-support
whatamess

"whatamess" wrote in message

On Jan 24, 8:12 pm, "DB" wrote:

"Shadow36" wrote in message

[...]

looking into working on NCP issues as well.- Hide quoted text -

Email me sometime...we'll keep in touch...hopefully I'll be out of
there SOON!
Old February 3rd 08, 05:04 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

"whatamess" wrote in message

On Jan 24, 8:12 pm, "DB" wrote:

"Shadow36" wrote in message

[...]

the greediness of CPs and children of first marriages...- Hide quoted text -

What did you expect was going to happen when you got involved with a
man with children from a prev relationship? Some of you really slay
me.
Whatamess, you chose to help carry HIS burden, so don't complain about
it now.
Old February 3rd 08, 07:44 PM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"whatamess" wrote in message

On Jan 24, 8:12 pm, "DB" wrote:

"Shadow36" wrote in message

[...]

Would you give the same advise to a men to not get involved with any woman
with children from a previous relationship?

Or are there really two standards in society - One where supporting children
from previous relationship is virtuous (when men do it) and one where
supporting children is a burden (when women do it)?