Where'd all the feminazis go?

Old February 23rd 10, 08:44 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Where'd all the feminazis go?

Chris wrote:

And deadbeats look for reasons to avoid supporting their kids.

Only a fool believes that "child support" means supporting one's kids.

And only a deadbeat looks for reasons to avoid supporting his kids.

Hence the dead newsgroup and Chris's need to troll up

Per YOUR definition, I trolled up nothing. And by the way, it's "Chris'"
Not "Chris's".

You are wrong about everything as usual, you trolled up a little
argument, a lot less than you had hoped for but at least you quadrupled
the number of posts over this time last month.

Old February 24th 10, 06:12 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

And deadbeats look for reasons to avoid supporting their kids.

Only a fool believes that "child support" means supporting one's kids.

And only a deadbeat looks for reasons to avoid supporting his kids.

Just what is your definition of "supporting"?

Hence the dead newsgroup and Chris's need to troll up

Per YOUR definition, I trolled up nothing. And by the way, it's "Chris'"
Not "Chris's".

You are wrong about everything as usual,

I ought to know the possessive form of my OWN name! Learned it in second
grade, actually....

you trolled up

....exactly nothing.

a little argument, a lot less than you had hoped for

I did not hope.

but at least you quadrupled the number of posts over this time last month.

Not certain the relevance of your above claim.

Old February 24th 10, 02:00 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Chris wrote:

And only a deadbeat looks for reasons to avoid supporting his kids.

Just what is your definition of "supporting"?

What deadbeats are looking to avoid.

but at least you quadrupled the number of posts over this time last
month.

Not certain the relevance of your above claim.

Since your goal was to troll up some interest in your dead newsgroup and
your attempts were rewarded with a few posts, you had a semi successful
troll.
Old February 24th 10, 07:34 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

By your standards, if the number of folks determines the validity of
their claim, then you LOSE because you are the minority.

Those are not my standards, you are just trying to troll up a new
argument. My point is still that your group is so dead that you've been
reduced to trying to troll up arguments.

1. "Dead" (in this context) is a matter of opinion.
2. Never, have I tried to troll up anything.
3. A careful review of that which you deleted from this discussion will
reveal that those ARE your standards.
4. Trolling STILL is not the topic of this discussion

Old February 25th 10, 12:10 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Chris wrote:

" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

By your standards, if the number of folks determines the validity of
their claim, then you LOSE because you are the minority.

Those are not my standards, you are just trying to troll up a new
argument. My point is still that your group is so dead that you've
been reduced to trying to troll up arguments.

1. "Dead" (in this context) is a matter of opinion.

It is a dead newsgroup and you are seeming more and more desperate to
troll up an argument.
2. Never, have I tried to troll up anything.

Except an argument in your dead newsgroup here. Pretty sad attempt
though, you only got me to take the bait and I only took it because you
seemed so pathetic and lonely.

3. A careful review of that which you deleted from this discussion will
reveal that those ARE your standards.

No they aren't. You are wrong as usual.

4. Trolling STILL is not the topic of this discussion

As you can see, it is. Your trolling for some interest in an argument
with you to be specific.
Old February 25th 10, 03:26 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

By your standards, if the number of folks determines the validity of
their claim, then you LOSE because you are the minority.

Those are not my standards, you are just trying to troll up a new
argument. My point is still that your group is so dead that you've been
reduced to trying to troll up arguments.

1. "Dead" (in this context) is a matter of opinion.

It is a dead newsgroup

You've shared such opinion numerous times. But guess what, I heard you the
FIRST time.

and you are seeming more and more desperate to troll up an argument.
2. Never, have I tried to troll up anything.

Except

...never.

an argument in your dead newsgroup here. Pretty sad attempt though, you
only got me to take the bait and I only took it because you seemed so
pathetic and lonely.

3. A careful review of that which you deleted from this discussion will
reveal that those ARE your standards.

No they aren't. You are wrong as usual.

Sorry, but it is YOU who is wrong..... as usual.

4. Trolling STILL is not the topic of this discussion

As you can see, it is.

I cannot see that which does not exist.

Your trolling for some interest in an argument with you to be specific.

Amazing ability! So tell me, which stocks do you recommend?

Old February 25th 10, 04:07 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

And only a deadbeat looks for reasons to avoid supporting his kids.

Just what is your definition of "supporting"?

What deadbeats are looking to avoid.

Which is?

but at least you quadrupled the number of posts over this time last
month.

Not certain the relevance of your above claim.

Since your goal was to troll

Sorry, false claim AND not the topic.

Old February 25th 10, 04:30 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Chris wrote:

Your trolling for some interest in an argument with you to be specific.

Amazing ability! So tell me, which stocks do you recommend?

Please !!! people I hate who make fun of me PLEASE come argue with me so
I won't be lonely in my internet deadbeat world !!!! If it trolls like a
duck .......
Old February 25th 10, 04:33 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Chris wrote:

Just what is your definition of "supporting"?

What deadbeats are looking to avoid.

Which is?

Supporting.

Since your goal was to troll

Sorry, false claim AND not the topic.

Have you read any of your desperate for attention posts thus far? Weak
trolling but trolling nontheless. I guess it is the best trolling a guy
like you can muster so I won't make fun of the inferior quality of your
trolling.

Old February 25th 10, 06:48 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

Just what is your definition of "supporting"?

What deadbeats are looking to avoid.

Which is?

Supporting.

Since your goal was to troll

Sorry, false claim AND not the topic.

Have you read any of your desperate for attention posts thus far? Weak
trolling but trolling nontheless. I guess it is the best trolling a guy
like you can muster so I won't make fun of the inferior quality of your
trolling.

Your repetitive circular reasoning no longer merits a response. See ya.