Where'd all the feminazis go?

Old February 25th 10, 05:48 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default Where'd all the feminazis go?

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

Your trolling for some interest in an argument with you to be specific.

Amazing ability! So tell me, which stocks do you recommend?

Please !!! people I hate who make fun of me PLEASE come argue with me so I
won't be lonely in my internet deadbeat world !!!! If it trolls like a
duck .......

Try alt.psychhelp. It just might help.

Old February 25th 10, 07:53 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Chris wrote:

" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

Just what is your definition of "supporting"?

What deadbeats are looking to avoid.

Which is?

Supporting.

Since your goal was to troll

Sorry, false claim AND not the topic.

Have you read any of your desperate for attention posts thus far? Weak
trolling but trolling nontheless. I guess it is the best trolling a
guy like you can muster so I won't make fun of the inferior quality of
your trolling.

Your repetitive circular reasoning no longer merits a response. See ya.

We'll see.
Old February 25th 10, 07:54 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Chris wrote:

" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

Your trolling for some interest in an argument with you to be specific.

Amazing ability! So tell me, which stocks do you recommend?

Please !!! people I hate who make fun of me PLEASE come argue with me
so I won't be lonely in my internet deadbeat world !!!! If it trolls
like a duck .......

Try alt.psychhelp. It just might help.

You could try that but you'll still be a lonely troll.
Old February 25th 10, 08:56 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

Your trolling for some interest in an argument with you to be
specific.

Amazing ability! So tell me, which stocks do you recommend?

Please !!! people I hate who make fun of me PLEASE come argue with me so
I won't be lonely in my internet deadbeat world !!!! If it trolls like a
duck .......

Try alt.psychhelp. It just might help.

You could try that but you'll still be a lonely troll.

Your red herring has worn its welcome. Have a nice day.

Old February 25th 10, 11:42 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Chris wrote:

You could try that but you'll still be a lonely troll.

Your red herring has worn its welcome. Have a nice day.

What happened to ignoring me? Not being worth your valuable trolling
time and all that? Did your loneliness get the better of you again?
Couldn't resist after getting that ONE solitary bit of interest in your
sad little troll?

Your trolling is unwelcome and I will respond to every one of your
attempts to troll if only to remind you that you are just trolling and
that trolling is not welcome in most newsgroups. Maybe you can go troll
the Rush Limbaugh group, those people are so sensitive and dumb that you
might get 20 responses. That would really make you feel good, wouldn't it?
Old March 1st 10, 07:31 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil #3

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Dusty wrote:

" wrote in message

[snip]

Some times it is just best to let it go, nobody cares, the newsgroup
is dead and no amount of trolling on your part will bring it back to
life.

Then why are -you- here?? Trolling, eh?

Look you finally have a friend to play with. Good for you 2, maybe now
you can get back to the trolling for interest in your dead newsgroup.
Good luck to you both, happy trolling.

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to why this lowlife, XXX, never, ever
answers a question?
Phil #3

Great now there are 3 of you, it is a deadbeat party now. Keep up the
excellent trolling, 3 cheers for 3 guys who want no responsibility for
their offspring. This group hasn't seen this much activity since the last
time I responded to a thread.

And as always, you don't have a clue what you're ranting about. My kids are
still all grown. I don't own their mother a cent except in your world where
men owe women.
Phil #3

Old March 1st 10, 07:34 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil #3

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

Correct. People of your caliber realize that they are tilting at
windmills when they try to portray child support as anything other than
forcing men to pay women. The ONLY thing child support has to do with
children is the name. The money can be spent on ANYTHING, even mama's new
boy-toy.
Phil #3

Explain first how the claim "I shouldn't be responsible for the kids
because only the woman can make the choice to have them" is anything more
than troll bait.

Nope, not part of the discussion. The subject is "child support".
Try to stay on topic for once and stop trying to bifurcate it into yet more
propaganda and rhetoric.
Phil #3

Old March 1st 10, 07:34 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil #3

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

"news" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

What happened to this group? Looks like all the "man must pay for
woman's choice" folks crawled back into their holes.

This group was mostly men whinging about having to pay for child
support, men ranting about the evil bitches they impregnated with the
rugrats that the courts ordered to suck the life out of them, and
men who didn't have to, but came to bitch about oh! the unfairness of
it all.

What's fair about legally forcing a man to pay for a choice that
legally he is incapable of making?

There was also the rare female who stumbled upon the group asking
about how to collect child support from some absconding sperm donor,
but they got shot down fast.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a donation is a gift. Thus, once a
"donation" takes place, the recipient becomes the owner of such
donation. What the recipient chooses to do with the donation is their
SOLE choice; and along with the choice comes the sole RESPONSIBILITY
for such choice. Am I wrong?

Looks like you answered your own question, who in their right mind would
stick around to talk to a lowlife whose only ambition is to neglect his
kids and pretend he has no responsibility for them? Civilized folks have
evolved well beyond your way of thinking. The rest of you congregate
here, tell lies to each other and defend each other's lies to the death.
There are far better forums for real information about child support.

Civilized folks fund their own way. Feminists and professional
baby-whelpers demand others pay their bills.
Phil #3

And deadbeats look for reasons to avoid supporting their kids. Hence the
dead newsgroup and Chris's need to troll up some interest in arguing with
him.

Wrong yet again.

Phil #3

Old March 2nd 10, 03:46 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Dusty wrote:

" wrote in message

[...]

As always we both know the truth, only I am willing to type it. You are
trying to save your dimwitted friend with your own dimwitted troll. If I
started a thread asking a dead newsgroup "Where have all the deadbeat
losers gone" you might understand how trolling works, but you are a liar
and a scumbag so you refuse to admit the truth and are dedicated to
defending other scumbags. The truth might set you free (unless you are
really stupid)
Old March 2nd 10, 03:51 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

Correct. People of your caliber realize that they are tilting at
windmills when they try to portray child support as anything other
than forcing men to pay women. The ONLY thing child support has to do
with children is the name. The money can be spent on ANYTHING, even
mama's new boy-toy.
Phil #3

Explain first how the claim "I shouldn't be responsible for the kids
because only the woman can make the choice to have them" is anything
more than troll bait.

Nope, not part of the discussion. The subject is "child support".
Try to stay on topic for once and stop trying to bifurcate it into yet
more propaganda and rhetoric.
Phil #3

The subject is an idiot trying to troll up an argument, and another
idiot who will lie like his life depended on it. He claimed he was not
trolling, I have clearly shown that he is. If I started a thread in this
dead group asking where all the illiterate deadbeat losers went, I'd be
trolling and you would all recognize it. Since he is one of the deadbeat
cabal, you can't understand. Not my fault that you are an uneducated moron.