Where'd all the feminazis go?

Old March 10th 10, 03:21 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Where'd all the feminazis go?

Chris wrote:

" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

more trolling and lies

Your will power in ignoring me is almost as embarrassing as your
trolling ability.

Just curious: Do you regularly create imaginary discussions, or only
once in a while?

Are you trying to lie again? Do you know that your post declaring that
you were planning to ignore me was a public post. You can look it up and
see how sad and lousy a troll you are.
Old March 10th 10, 06:56 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

more trolling and lies

Your will power in ignoring me is almost as embarrassing as your
trolling ability.

Just curious: Do you regularly create imaginary discussions, or only once
in a while?

Are you trying to lie again?

Do you ALWAYS answer a question with a question?

Old March 10th 10, 07:00 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

Is it or is it not a person who tries to avoid his bills?

It is. But the bigger question is what does such term mean to YOU?

So there you go, when you see someone who is trying to avoid their bills
the term applies. Unlike you, I don't parse and lie about everything

Quote just ONE of these lies that you speak of.

so when I say something I mean what I say in the most obvious way.

My use of the term troll was simply a description of your post.

Not according to your FIRST definition.

You really need to learn how to read if you want your trolling to get the
results you are desperate for. As it is, all you get is me making fun of
your trolling and a lying dungpile who would defend your right to drive
though crowded playgrounds because he is brainwashed into defending every
stupid thing that one of his cabal says.

With all due respect, I have not a clue what you are attempting to convey in
your above message.

Just saying something does not make it so. The burden of proof to support
your above claims rests with you.

It was a troll,

"Troll" or not, the burden STILL rests with you (the claimant).

you are just trolling. It amuses me how you don't have the willpower to
ignore my posts even after your public declaration that you intended to do
so.

Which posts are you referring to?

Just like the alcoholic who swears he will quit .... until he finds some
Schlitz on sale. Who can resist? If you are looking for someone to blame
for your shambles of a personal life, you might want to try introspection.

Old March 10th 10, 02:13 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Chris wrote:

Quote just ONE of these lies that you speak of.

Read the thread yourself. Start with "Where did all the feminazis go was
not an attempt to troll" and your claim that responding to my posts was
not worth your time and you were ignoring me from now on. Those are the
two most obvious.

You really need to learn how to read if you want your trolling to get
the results you are desperate for. As it is, all you get is me making
fun of your trolling and a lying dungpile who would defend your right
to drive though crowded playgrounds because he is brainwashed into
defending every stupid thing that one of his cabal says.

With all due respect, I have not a clue what you are attempting to
convey in your above message.

I forgot how stupid you are. What I am saying is that you lie and your
nitwit newsgroup friend will swear to it and add his own lies to defend
your lies.

It was a troll,

"Troll" or not, the burden STILL rests with you (the claimant).

No burden at all, just like anyone else begging for an argument in a
dead newsgroup, you attempted to troll but failed.

you are just trolling. It amuses me how you don't have the willpower
to ignore my posts even after your public declaration that you
intended to do so.

Which posts are you referring to?

The one where you claimed you wouldn't respond to me anymore because it
wasn't worth your time and all that. You can try to lie but the post is
still there.

Old March 11th 10, 03:46 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

Do you ALWAYS answer a question with a question?

Do you know that your post declaring that you were planning to ignore
me was a public post. You can look it up and see how sad and lousy a
troll you are.

Again, do you regularly create imaginary discussions, or only once in a
while?

Old March 11th 10, 03:50 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

Quote just ONE of these lies that you speak of.

Read the thread yourself. Start with "Where did all the feminazis go was
not an attempt to troll"

Just one problem, I NEVER said that. Care to try again?

and your claim that responding to my posts was not worth your time and you
were ignoring me from now on. Those are the two most obvious.

You really need to learn how to read if you want your trolling to get
the results you are desperate for. As it is, all you get is me making
fun of your trolling and a lying dungpile who would defend your right to
drive though crowded playgrounds because he is brainwashed into
defending every stupid thing that one of his cabal says.

With all due respect, I have not a clue what you are attempting to convey
in your above message.

I forgot how stupid you are. What I am saying is that you lie

Quote this alleged lie.

and your nitwit newsgroup friend will swear to it and add his own lies to
defend your lies.

It was a troll,

"Troll" or not, the burden STILL rests with you (the claimant).

No burden at all,

Seems you're using the term "burden" in a different context than I.

just like anyone else begging for an argument in a dead newsgroup, you
attempted to troll but failed.

you are just trolling. It amuses me how you don't have the willpower to
ignore my posts even after your public declaration that you intended to
do so.

Which posts are you referring to?

The one where you claimed you wouldn't respond to me anymore

Never have I made such claim.

Old March 11th 10, 01:35 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Where'd all the trailer dwellers go?

Chris wrote:

" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

Do you ALWAYS answer a question with a question?

Do you know that your post declaring that you were planning to ignore
me was a public post. You can look it up and see how sad and lousy a
troll you are.

Again, do you regularly create imaginary discussions, or only once in a
while?

Never actually, this is an actual discussion with an actual troll. See
how you keep responding to defend your weak attempt to troll? Let me
guess your next attempt to lie will be to pretend that you don't really
exist. Impressive willpower though, who could have guessed that you
could ignore this thread for almost 1 day after your declaration that
you weren't going to respond anymore.
Old March 11th 10, 08:32 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

Do you ALWAYS answer a question with a question?

Do you know that your post declaring that you were planning to ignore
me was a public post. You can look it up and see how sad and lousy a
troll you are.

Again, do you regularly create imaginary discussions, or only once in a
while?

Never actually,

Statement you pretend to be mine: "more trolling and lies"
Your response to such statement: "Your will power in ignoring me is almost
as embarrassing as your trolling ability."

Looks imaginary to me.

this is an actual discussion with an actual troll. See how you keep
responding to defend your weak attempt to troll? Let me guess your next
attempt to lie will be to pretend that you don't really exist.

I don't; I'm just a figment of your imagination......

Impressive willpower though, who could have guessed that you could ignore
this thread for almost 1 day after your declaration that you weren't going
to respond anymore.

Such declaration exists only in your head.

Old March 11th 10, 10:14 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Chris wrote:

" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

" wrote in message

Chris wrote:

Do you ALWAYS answer a question with a question?

Do you know that your post declaring that you were planning to ignore
me was a public post. You can look it up and see how sad and lousy a
troll you are.

Again, do you regularly create imaginary discussions, or only once in
a while?

Never actually,

Statement you pretend to be mine: "more trolling and lies"
Your response to such statement: "Your will power in ignoring me is
almost as embarrassing as your trolling ability."

Looks imaginary to me.

Do you consider yourself imaginary or is this just another phony
argument for why you shouldn't have to support your children?