School violence data falsified in Houston, TX

Old November 30th 03, 05:29 PM
Fern5827

Default School violence data falsified in Houston, TX

School Violence Data Under a Cloud in Houston
Yahoo News - Nov 7, 2003
.... School violence reports have taken on new importance since President Bush
(news
- web sites) made a national goal of holding schools accountable for test ...
Old December 1st 03, 10:08 PM
LaVonne Carlson

Now what is this all about, Fern? School violence is linked to Bush's school
testing? I realize it's hard to stay on topic when one no longer is aware of
the topic. I realize that it's hard to defend a position when one doesn'take
the time to present a position. So what in the world is this post all about?

LaVonne

Old December 2nd 03, 12:44 PM
Fern5827

Beyond your limited ken, Lavonne?