Child support - who needs it?

Old February 26th 04, 09:13 PM
Andre Lieven

Default Child support - who needs it?

My Own Doppelganger ) writes:
Well, it's like whatever is best for the kids.

However, I do have a question... Why would a NCP NOT provide some
type of child support? I mean, aren't the kids theirs also?

So ? In the case of children either not of marriages, or the hundreds
of thousands of men being garnished from, who are *not* the bio-
fathers of the children they're being stolen from to pay some lying
woman, there was NO express prior agreement to become a parent
offered the guy.

Further, in all such cases, the *woman is the sole chooser* as to
whether or not there will BE a child.

" Her body, her choice... HER RESPONSIBILITY. "

What part of women being *as responsible for their own choices as
their choices are*, is unclear to you ?

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 23:20:17 -0600, Anti-Sheila J
smcneillAToddpostDOTcom wrote:

If the court would award me custody of my two daughters (ages 8 and
5), I would be willing to waive child support AND make certain I
exceeded all visitation requirements for their mother. I would make
this deal without any hesitation or reservation, whatsoever.

I was wondering if anyone here feels the same.

The *silence* from women is palpable. Nor do I mean the very few
women here on Usenet, but the *millions* of greedy women going
to kourts, demanding loot for the begging bowls *they unilaterally
chose to whelp*.

If sex is not the determinant time of parental choice for a
woman ( The existance of abortion, RU-486, legal adopting out,
and legal woman-only abandon laws shows that it *isn't* ),
then its SEXIST to claim that it must be, for *men, only*...

Andre

--
" I'm a man... But, I can change... If I have to... I guess. "
The Man Prayer, Red Green.
Old February 27th 04, 05:10 AM
Kenneth S.

So-called "child support" is actually money that fathers pay to mothers.
There's no guarantee that the mothers will spend all -- or any -- of the
money they get on the children. Furthermore, any time fathers suggest that
there should be accountability for "child support," the proposal is fought
tooth and nail by representatives of mothers.

So from a father's perspective, "child support" is money that they have
to pay the mothers of their children. It's not money that they are paying
to support their children. Furthermore, in the vast majority of cases, it's
the mothers, not the fathers, who decided that the single parent household
should exist in the first place.

Groucho Marx said that paying alimony was like feeding hay to a dead
horse. That's the way most fathers feel about so-called "child support."
They signed on to be fathers to their children, within a two-parent family.
They DIDN'T sign on to be forced to pay money to the women who expelled them
from their families, and who hold the power to put them in jail if they
don't pay.

Does that make the situation clear?

(I spent more than ten years paying large amounts of "child support" to
my ex-wife, and one of the greatest days of my life was when I was able to
write her a letter saying that, since the children were by then grown, she
would no longer be on my payroll. Since then, I gladly support directly my
now adult children.)

Old February 27th 04, 02:57 PM
Phil #3

"Kenneth S." wrote in message
[...]

450 days, 18 hours left for me until I can send that same letter. I've been
working on it for 15 years so I'm sure it will say just a bit more than
"you're fired"
My plan is to spend some time writing it so that I can say everything I've
had to bite my tongue through over the past 15 years due to the fact that
every time I tried to help him or each time we disagreed (which was every
time we spoke), she took it out on him.
I do not want to lose contact with her, however. I'm extremely curious to
see how she handles such a drop in income.
I can only imagine what it will be to like to add over $1000 a month to my
own income. It will be like getting a $1200/month raise because since I'm
already paying taxes on it, it will be $1K in MY pocket.

Imagine: spending one's own money. What a concept.
Phil #3

Old February 27th 04, 03:19 PM
happilyhippy

My Own Doppelganger ) writes:
[...]

I think you had better wrap yourself up in cotton wool and never go
near a woman again - or men either just to be on the safe side. I am
sure you do already, but make sure to account for every one of your
sperm cos those women are everywhere!!

Old February 27th 04, 03:27 PM
Tiffany

Phil #3 wrote in message
link.net...

"Kenneth S." wrote in message
[...]

I have a very good friend who got to end payments on one kid, the other will
end in a year and a half. When he stopped paying the one, the mother was all
in an tizzy. And this women lives in a house that was bought for her by her
father, got to go to college as an adult, paid by her father. She makes an
average income but is so use to the high CS she was getting. He, like you,
is like a kid again. I wish more women could see the effects of high CS
payments on the NCP. And I will add, this father was in the children's lives
constantly. He paid half of all clothes, carried all insurances and paid
half of any medical bills. He has put braces on 2 kids and one kid had to
have them put back on! She tells him how lucky HE is she didn't take him to
court for MORE! He said she is lucky he is a good father and paid every
month on time, no matter what.

Old February 27th 04, 03:38 PM
Andre Lieven

My Own Doppelganger ) writes:
[...]

Bzt. ASSumes facts not in evidence.

Plus, thinks for showing that you *cannot* refute/debate the
*topic*, and can *only* throw feeble attempts at personalities.

Since you *don't know **** about me, or my life*, its clear
that you prefer to spout IGNORANCE. In which case, we can
safely understand that your " views " are nothing more than
*misandry*.

BTW, I have a *great* relationship going with a spectacular
woman, a woman who understands that men are men, and that
hating men is, well, *insane*.

you had better wrap yourself up in cotton wool and never go
near a woman again - or men either just to be on the safe side. I am
sure you do already, but make sure to account for every one of your
sperm cos those women are everywhere!!

Funny how you *can't* demand that *women be as responsible for
their EGGS*...

Thank you for *proving* that you want men to *be responsible
for women, who YOU VIEW as fundamentally IRRESPONSIBLE.

Why do you *hate women so much* ?

Andre