Twist my arm...:)

Old December 16th 04, 10:29 AM
Unadulterated Me

Ericka Kammerer wrote:

So thick, so chocolate-y,
so intensely rich, it’s almost impossible to describe. If any beverage
is better than sex, this is it.

Wow that does sound good, puts my cup of Milo to shame really.

Andrea
Old December 17th 04, 01:34 AM
Kelly

Oh I know! I just wish I could have the redwine to go with the dark
chocolate. I do like milk chocolate, too, but the dark stuff satisfies
quicker.

Kelly
#4 2/12/05

"Jenrose" wrote in message
news:1103181330.cab7ca83b535473ee97d5538c52de107@t eranews...

"Kelly" wrote in message
but almonds are so good for you
My inlaws gave each grownup child $50 giftcards to TJ's, so DH and I are
so
excited. I sense a tub of chocolate almond clusters in my very near
future

Remember the darker the better--milk chocolate has relatively less
theobromine.

Jenrose