PRAISE THE LORD WE WON!!!!!

Old November 8th 06, 08:21 AM posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.atheism
[email protected]

Default PRAISE THE LORD WE WON!!!!!

I started off my day with a hike, and then after I went to vote. I
showed up to the polling place with my Pro Bush and Anti Democrat
shirt. But the Democrats working there (Democrats are everywhere here
in the SF Bay Area) I was asked to leave, or to take off my shirt. So I
turned my shirt inside out and votes.

My shirt reads on the front side.

Bush for President (2004)
Liberals Hate Him!
God Loves him!

This shirt has offended Democrats before and it did again this morning.

Well anyways I casted my vote, and exited the polling place. Then
tonight I learned that Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger won! Oh yes!

I'm not yet sure if Props 1-A, 1-B, and 1-E won, nor am I positive on
the others measures, including 83, 85 and 90. But we shall see soon.

I think its great thta the governor blasted his Demratic opponent.

http://www.ktvu.com/politics/10269136/detail.html

Governor
Candidate Votes Pct.
Phil Angelides (D) 1,288,616 36.8
Arnold Schwarzenegger* (R) 2,050,922 58.5
Edward C. Noonan (AI) 25,200 0.7
Peter Camejo (G) 74,242 2.1
Art Olivier (L) 42,672 1.2
Janice Jordan (PR) 27,701 0.7

Precincts Reporting: 11384 of 25090

I am going to fax him a congradulations letter.

Amen!

Democratic Silencer

Old November 8th 06, 08:44 AM posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.atheism
cactus

wrote:
I started off my day with a hike, and then after I went to vote. I
showed up to the polling place with my Pro Bush and Anti Democrat
shirt. But the Democrats working there (Democrats are everywhere here
in the SF Bay Area) I was asked to leave, or to take off my shirt. So I
turned my shirt inside out and votes.

My shirt reads on the front side.

Bush for President (2004)
Liberals Hate Him!
God Loves him!

This shirt has offended Democrats before and it did again this morning.

It is considered illegal to electioneer within 50 feet (I think) of a
polling place in California. Your shirt was appropriately deemed a form
of electioneering, so the campaign workers did the right thing. Had you
worn a shirt with, say, "Feinstein for President" or "Pelosi for
Speaker" you would have received exactly the same treatment.

Old November 8th 06, 08:52 AM posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.atheism
[email protected]

Arnold is a semi-democrat republican anyway.
Faux News don't like him.
Democrats like him

Old November 8th 06, 09:28 AM posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.atheism
turk

wrote in message
ups.com...
I started off my day with a hike, and then after I went to vote. I
showed up to the polling place with my Pro Bush and Anti Democrat
shirt. But the Democrats working there (Democrats are everywhere here
in the SF Bay Area) I was asked to leave, or to take off my shirt. So I
turned my shirt inside out and votes.

You were breaking the law, you ignorant slut.

My shirt reads on the front side.

Bush for President (2004)
Liberals Hate Him!
God Loves him!

Then why did God not help Repugs hold the Senate and House? Why did your
deity allow this political bloodbath that effectively neuters your beloved
president in residence? And really, wouldn't Jesus hate Bush, since Jesus
is a pacifist who cares for the poor? But you probably didn't know that
because as a typical Christian you most likely never read your Bible.

HOUSE AND SENATE BABY!!!! SUCK IT, GOPERS!!!

turk
deserve neither liberty nor safety.
-- Benjamin Franklin

Old November 8th 06, 09:30 AM posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.atheism
JTEM

wrote:

Arnold is a semi-democrat republican anyway.
Faux News don't like him.
Democrats like him

I'm know a Democrat that doesn't like him.

Old November 8th 06, 04:23 PM posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.atheism
(-:W H O S O E V E R:-)

wrote:
I started off my day with a hike, and then after I went to vote. I
showed up to the polling place with my Pro Bush and Anti Democrat
shirt. But the Democrats working there (Democrats are everywhere here
in the SF Bay Area) I was asked to leave, or to take off my shirt. So I
turned my shirt inside out and votes.

My shirt reads on the front side.

Bush for President (2004)
Liberals Hate Him!
God Loves him!

This shirt has offended Democrats before and it did again this morning.

Are you really that dense?

You were breaking the law, Wolf. (As two others here have pointed out
to you already) Part of me wonders if you didn't already know you
couldn't wear a partisan shirt to a polling place and did it anyway so
you could claim you were discriminated against and play the martyr
there and here (and with anyone who'll listen).

God does love George Bush, just as He loves you and me. Unfortunately,
God doesn't approve of George Bush's actions and squandering of the
power He has allowed him to have as President of these United States
the last five 1/2 years. I'd like to believe that God had a hand in
seeing that the Democrats took back the House and possibly the Senate.
Additionally, other than the Governor's race in your state, the Dems
swept the rest of Cally-Phorn-Ya, so you have little to crow about
today.

"Democrat Silencer", indeed.

LOL!

Old November 8th 06, 05:14 PM posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.atheism
[email protected]

I wore that shirt back in the 2004 Presedential election and not a word
was said to me. However I was living in rural REPUPLICAN Shasta County
at the time.

Old November 8th 06, 06:19 PM posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.atheism
Sasha

turk wrote:
You were breaking the law, you ignorant slut.

If it is possible to fall in love witha single sentence on the
Internet, this is the one. :-)

Old November 8th 06, 07:29 PM posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.atheism
Matt Silberstein

On 8 Nov 2006 08:14:33 -0800, in alt.atheism ,
in
. com wrote:

I wore that shirt back in the 2004 Presedential election and not a word
was said to me. However I was living in rural REPUPLICAN Shasta County
at the time.

So they broke the law. Do you approve of such illegal actions?

[snip]

--
Matt Silberstein

Do something today about the Darfur Genocide

http://www.beawitness.org
http://www.darfurgenocide.org
http://www.savedarfur.org

"Darfur: A Genocide We can Stop"