Best interest? Bullcrap!

Old November 1st 06, 06:32 PM posted to alt.child-support
John

Default Best interest? Bullcrap!

I had an interesting experience. Some girl that I had a couple hot
nights with came back a few years later saying that I had a son. I had
told her I did not want to have kids until I was married and had a
stable job. I guess that didn't matter to her as long as she got the
baby she wanted.

So now she comes back with a 3 year old son of mine and wants me to
start paying child support. Well it's bad enough that she has forced
me into parenthood against my wishes but she has also cut me out of
this kids life for the first three years! If I have to be a parent I
would at least liked to have been included from the start. This kid
doesn't know me from the mailman. I'm really upset by the way she
worked things. I'm still thinking that even if its a bad start I can
still have some kind of role in my son's life. I keep reading where
everything is about the "best interest of the child". This is pure BS!
I go in and they tell me how much I have to pay. Fine, I'll deal with
it. I was expecting that visitation would be part of the deal. I come
to find out that it is not! The order says that visitation is reserved
until I file a petition to get it.

You have to understand that this woman is a flake. The way the system
is set up she was allowed to force me into being a partial parent. In
other words, I get to pay all the bills but when it comes to seeing
the kid I have to file with the court just to get some time with him?
How is it in his best interest to get stuck with the parent that can't
afford to raise him while defrauding the parent that can afford to
give him a decent childhood? She locked me out of any chance to try
for custody since she is by default his primary caregiver. Where was
my chance to be his caregiver when I was cut out from the start? The
way the laws are set up all any woman has to do is wait a year or so
then go for the money. The guy gets the responsibilities of being a
parent but none of the rights!

I know this is probably stuff you all have dealt with before but it's
really unfair! It has nothing to do with whats in the best interest of
the child to tell a kid that he has to stay with a cheater and a fraud
that just knows how to play the system to get paid.
Old November 1st 06, 08:12 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"John" wrote
[...]

==
You did get a paternity test, right? Assuming you did, it isn't hard to file
for visitation.
You should be able to do it yourself for a nominal ($25.-100.) filing fee.

Old November 3rd 06, 05:30 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"John" wrote in

So now she comes back with a 3 year old son of mine and wants me to
start paying child support.

Of course she does, all her friends are on the same gimmick too, it's a real
racket and all you can do is pay to stay out of jail.

Welcome to the army my brother, it's getting bigger every day! :-)

Old November 3rd 06, 05:14 PM posted to alt.child-support

DB wrote:

: "John" wrote in

: So now she comes back with a 3 year old son of mine and wants me to
: start paying child support.

: Of course she does, all her friends are on the same gimmick too, it's a real
: racket and all you can do is pay to stay out of jail.

: Welcome to the army my brother, it's getting bigger every day! :-)

Whores get paid by the job. American women of this type get paid
18 years by the child.

Get a paternity test first. Then file for a custody agreement that
gives you parenting time if you are the father. Do it quickly as
you are subject to default paternity of you do not dispute or
investigate the claim that you are the father.

If you are the father, prepare yourself for 18 years of child support
at a minimum, depending upon the state in which you reside.

b.
Old November 4th 06, 01:23 AM posted to alt.child-support
whatamess

Ah, yes, you're right...that's how it works...the next 15+ years you
will be a cash machine who will end up in jail if you by any chance can
no longer afford to pay...period. Your entire financial world will
revolve around her continuosly getting more money ordered...Your
opportunities of having a "normal marriage" are pretty much "0" until
your child is at least 18+...basically, when you get married your wife
will not be entitled to any support from you, your children of the
marriage will not be entitled to insurance, money, anything...but yes,
your child with this crazy woman will be entitled to everything...and
oh yes, make sure you get a paternity test...There are thousands out
there who pay CS who are not biological fathers...

Example, my husband has a daughter from a previous marriage. Her
mother is remarried has insurance from work for her and her two other
daughters and her new hubby...employee+family is all the same
rate...needless to say, she also has my husband's daughter on her own
insurance...no additional cost...Now, here's the deal...the CSE office
states my husband MUST have insurance for the child...so she HAS to be
on his work insurance...he has two options of insurance avaiblable
where we live 1. and HMO which covers only in the state we live 2. a
coinsurance that has a 3K deductible with coverage anywhere in the
US...He is FORCED to have the 3K deductible insurance to ensure that
his daughter has insurance, and pay extra for it, even though she
already has insurance at no additional cost through her mom, even
though her mom has NEVER used my husband's insurance for ANYTHING...so
even though her mom is liable for part of that 3K deductible every
year, she NEVER pays it, because she doesn't use it...we are then
forced to pay the entire deductible ourselves...period...Ah yes, by the
way, our son has autism and basically we have no coverage until we
reach te 3K...

I know, do I sound negative, ah, yes, and I'm sorry...but I can't help
but be honest with you.

"John" wrote in

Old November 11th 06, 05:28 PM posted to alt.child-support
John

On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 05:30:03 GMT, "DB" wrote:

"John" wrote in

So now she comes back with a 3 year old son of mine and wants me to
start paying child support.

Of course she does, all her friends are on the same gimmick too, it's a real
racket and all you can do is pay to stay out of jail.

Welcome to the army my brother, it's getting bigger every day! :-)

Well thanks for the welcome but where the hell are my weapons? I just
don't think you can really call it an army when only the other side is
armed