Runnin from Custodial Parent

Old September 29th 07, 08:02 PM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Ray Fischer

Default Runnin from Custodial Parent

teachrmama wrote:
"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:
"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:
"Chris" wrote in message

Huh? The man and the woman are equally responsible for the
conception
of
the child, each having supplied their half of the necessary
components.
But
after conception, the woman has all the rights. How are the 2
mutually
exclusive?

They are mutually exclusive because rights and responsibilities can
NOT
be
separated. For those who are not aware, they are a package deal. If he
is
laden with the responsibility, then he is entitled to the rights. If
he
is
denied the rights, then he is not responsible. Such a concept is
obvious
anyone with clear thinking.

Chris, like the idea or not, BOTH are responsible for the conception.
It
took BOTH to provide the materials.

"Conception" is not "child", further only the women gets pregnant and
the man involved has no say at all in what she does. Your statement
is false.

That's just the way it is.

Dictatorship: The American way.

Unfortunately, AFTER the comception, the woman has the rights and the
man
does not.

Then she should have the responsibilities.

BUT, for the comceptiopn, they are equally responsible.

$200 for half the cost of an abortion.

I do not like our current CS system--I think it is far to biased, and far
incompetent, to ever really help anyone. However, that does not negatethe
fact that it takes a man and a woman to create a child.

No, it does not. It requires some sperm and a woman. Children only
come from women. Men produce only sperm.

That is a fundamental, unalterable fact.

Until women learn to create sperm on their own, Ray, t will still take a man
to provide them.

Sperm don't get child support. Children get child support and only
women produce children.

Your argument is like blaming women for allowing themselves to be
raped.

--
Ray Fischer

Old September 29th 07, 10:47 PM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Chris

"elizabeth" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Sep 29, 7:58 am, "Chris" wrote:
"teachrmama" wrote in message

snip

You can NOT get off scott free from something which you are NOT

responsible
for. And men are NOT responsible for a woman's SOLE choice to bear a

child.
Plain and simple. Why is the obvious escaping you....... WHY?

And since the taxpayers were not at all responsible for any man
****ing some stupid breeder ****, we should NOT be forced to subsidize
the irresponsible breeders.

AMEN!

snip
At least no one was getting ripped off in the "old" system.

No, and children died on the streets and had really terrible lives.

And who caused their death?

Too bad we can't bring that back.

Are you somehow suggesting that we give children "really terrible lives" and
kill them on the streets?

Old September 29th 07, 10:47 PM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Chris

"Very Determined!" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Sep 27, 2:44 pm, "Chris" wrote:
"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
.. .
Relayer wrote:
"Chris" wrote:

Newsflash: Men don't make children.

Yes they do.

Are you insane? Men don't make children. At most they make sperm.
Only women make children.

Nonsense. It takes both the man's and the woman's contribution to

create
the child.

I guess "Goodyear" makes cars..........

The woman has all the choices after the man part and woman part
get together, but as for the original conception, it takes both.- Hide

quoted text -

I though Goodyear makes tires...

It does; and men make sperm.

but then again I can admit I don't
know anything about cars or tires.

Apparently, not a whole lot about sperm or children either.

Old September 30th 07, 12:47 AM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
teachrmama

teachrmama wrote:
"Chris" wrote in message

[...]

I don't think you are paying very close attention to what I am saying, Ray.
Eggs don't get child support either. And flour, eggs and chocolate do not
make a cake--until they are properly combined and out in the oven. Do you
blame the oven for making the cake?
Like it or not, it takes both a man and a woman to cause conception. BUT
that is NOT an excuse for the sad, sorry system we have in place today.
Neither men nor woman should get a freeby--BOTH should have the same rights
in regards to chosing to be a parent. And BOTH should have the joy of
raising the child--not one caring for the child on the other parent's money.
The system is wrong--but that does not nullify the fact that it takes both a
man and a woman to cause comception.

Old September 30th 07, 12:49 AM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
teachrmama

teachrmama wrote:
"Chris" wrote in message

[...]

ONLY in the sense that without a man, no child can exist. No different
than
"it takes a cow and the cheesemaker to create cheddar". But the cow
produced
only milk. You are confusing efficient cause with material cause.

No I'm not, Chris. You are simply trying to justify your stand that men
should bear no responsibility toward the children they help create.

Old September 30th 07, 12:51 AM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
teachrmama

"Robert" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 20:57:26 GMT, "Gini" wrote:

(Piggybacking)
"Robert" wrote

Fathers are most likely to be the abusers, and be
denied custody.

==
This is factually incorrect. You might wish to do some research before
spouting such conclusions
so you don't come off looking like a total fool. In fact, custodial
mothers
and their paramours commit nearly 70% of murder/abuse of children.

Because the father was accused of being abusive, and the mother gets
custody.

Yep--they can be "accused" and lose custody. It doesn't have to be
proved--just the accusation does the trick. Very sad
..

Old September 30th 07, 12:56 AM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Ray Fischer

teachrmama wrote:
"Chris" wrote in message

[...]

Men don't help create children. They only create sperm.

--
Ray Fischer

Old September 30th 07, 01:58 AM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Gini

"teachrmama" wrote

"Robert" wrote \

"Gini" wrote:

(Piggybacking)
"Robert" wrote
Fathers are most likely to be the abusers, and be
denied custody.
==
This is factually incorrect. You might wish to do some research before
spouting such conclusions
so you don't come off looking like a total fool. In fact, custodial
mothers
and their paramours commit nearly 70% of murder/abuse of children.

Because the father was accused of being abusive, and the mother gets
custody.

Yep--they can be "accused" and lose custody. It doesn't have to be
proved--just the accusation does the trick. Very sad

==
And false accusations should be a felony.

Old September 30th 07, 02:27 AM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
teachrmama

teachrmama wrote:
"Chris" wrote in message

[...]

And women only create eggs, Ray. It is the sperm and egg together that
become a child. Do you feel that you should be able to have sex with any
woman at any time (mutual consent of course) and bear no responsibility
whatsoever for the resuts of your actions?