Should I stop taking baths with my son?

Old July 4th 06, 03:25 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,misc.kids,sci.psychology.psychotherapy,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
hoofprints

Default Should I stop taking baths with my son?

Agreed !1 Time to curt the umbilical cord, and for god's sake, please
don't advise your son on his current romantic interest.

ray wrote:

If your son is over 21 then he is an adult and you should definitely
stop taking baths with him. You don't have to stop cold turkey,
tapering off will work.

Gabriel Rapture wrote:

Well,

I'm not confused. Damn right you should stop taking baths with your
son.

You White folks need to stop kissing your children on the mouth also!
Millions of you actually do that.
A kid has no business knowing the taste and smell of it's parents
lips/mouth.

That's why children have nice soft cheeks!

Mothers do not place your babies face down in your lap either. That is
also perverted. If your son grows up smelling his moms pussy every
day, you can bet he will be after it once he becomes an adolescent.
Sooner if you tease him into doing it.

These weird things and many others is why you White folks are so
mentally damaged today, and your children are also.

You know longer have common sense, and you either don't know, or don't
care about what is ethically, and morally right or wrong.
This country and the world is paying the price because of the
immorality of your leaders today.

www.aatcm.com/thegoodlife

On 12 Apr 2006 11:43:09 -0700, "Wyle Coyote"
wrote:

preesi wrote:
My son is 12 and we have always enjoyed taking baths together. We are very
close. He says I have a great body. He says he wants to marry me when he
gets older. Lately I've noticed he always gets a hardon when we're in the
bathtub. Is this normal?

preesi

Lol!
Well, hey Michael Jackson and the legal system in the state of
Californa finds it perfectly normal for Michael Jackson to sleep with
little boys under the age of 18, so maybe it's ok for you to shower
with your 12yto son too...I guess. But don't quote me...as I'm getting
confused between what's right and wrong in America these days.

--

Hoof

"With friends, like these, who needs enemies!" Y.G. Ph.D. Psychology. ©
1988.

{ Disclaimer: Non Existent words contained within this poast
were created in response to the Paperwork Reduction Act.}
{If you have a problem with that,
take it to the Environmentalists Complaint Dept.}

A Free Thinker. © 2003