OMG....LMAO!

Old March 24th 04, 12:03 AM
Peggy

Default OMG....LMAO!

I just HAVE to see this board. Where do I find it?

Peggy

"Megan Byrne" wrote in message
Where do I even begin?? Have any of you been following the drama on the
Twins Mag board?? Brigitte?? Ah, the trials and tribulations of our
friends Gwen and Kaydence.

Gwen (the women who went into labor as Brigitte was in a chat room with
her) is now pregnant again and due in Dec. with a child that she will
call Morgan. She also mentioned her twins are 3 mos. old. Can that be?
She now also talks about a daughter, Charlotte, who dies of leukemia at
a young age. She is now also added to Gwen's sig line.

What a quinky dink, b/c Gwen's "friend" Kaydence, who miraculously
appeared after Gwen's stories lost momentum, has already delivered her
twins, prematurely through induction, due to the fact that they *just*
discovered she has advanced breast cancer and has to have both breasts
removed. Which seems to be no big deal to her, since she freely writes
about "tomorrow I'll have no boobs". Now, mind you, these 3 lb.
premature twins are already home with her. Sound familiar?? Is
Australia's healthcare system this lenient??

This is better than a soap opera. And I still can't believe that the
suckers over there are still falling for this. How can 1 person, or 2,
have so much go on in their lives, within weeks???

I can't post over there, thanks WebTV, but I am dying to have someone
call these wackos on their stories! Anyone???

Megan~
Mommy to A & A
17 months old! (how did this happen?)

www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aidannalexis
***New Pictures 02/04***

Old March 24th 04, 12:43 AM
DeliciousTruffles

Peggy wrote:

I just HAVE to see this board. Where do I find it?

Here's a few of the threads:

http://bwi169.tempdomainname.com/vbu...threadid=19961
http://bwi169.tempdomainname.com/vbu...threadid=19884
http://bwi169.tempdomainname.com/vbu...threadid=19266
http://bwi169.tempdomainname.com/vbu...threadid=19579
http://bwi169.tempdomainname.com/vbu...threadid=19235

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/isabellazora/

~ Harriet Martineau

Old March 24th 04, 01:06 AM
KimandJuan

Megan,

I haven't been there since I mentioned it to you some time ago. I was
obsessing about it so I had to stay away all together. Now you have peeked my
interest again.
Brigitte, how do the boards work when you post something controversial. As if
to out her (or him) for that matter as a troll.
It must be a young guy because any woman with have a brain would know better
then to lie about giving birth to twins on your living room floor at 32 weeks.
Just my hunch.

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

Old March 24th 04, 01:31 AM
DeliciousTruffles

KimandJuan wrote:

Brigitte, how do the boards work when you post something controversial. As if
to out her (or him) for that matter as a troll.

I don't know. I've never done that before. There is a new forum for
Hot Topics so maybe a hypothetical question on that board might raise
some interesting facts?