How do we stop the trolls?

Old July 20th 04, 04:21 AM
middletree

Default How do we stop the trolls?

Please note that the trolls posted to several groups:

soc.men,misc.kids,soc.singles,alt.parenting.twins-triplets,alt.space*******s
,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.fan.starwars

So it isn't from somebody who is really part of this group. Ignore 'em.

Old July 20th 04, 05:17 PM
Gummy Joe

"shirley" wrote in message
I personally have enjoyed this group for going on 10 years (yeah, mine

will
be 9.5 on Friday - time does go fast). Anyhow, when I read opinions

that's
fine, when I read remarks, that's fine, but when you guys start to use "4
letter words" because you can't remember any other words from the

dictionary
you have just reflavored this group. I was part of several groups that I
dropped like a hot cake because no one could "debate." Remember that

stuff
from high school? Opinion is an opinion but the rules relate to NOT name
calling. Where are we all going to. Let's keep this group informative,

fun
and friendly. I for one, don't appreciate reading peoples remarks when

they
have to get personal. We have some newbies here - mom's/dad's to be of
multiples looking for help. I always found people supportive and helpful.
Where have you guys all gone. TROLLS GO AWAY!!!!

Shirley
Chris and Kathleen 1/95

No offense, but this is the worst way to defeat trolls---by addressing them.
You have proved that they are bothering you, so they will not stop.

Ignore them. It takes about as much discipline as not opening junk mail
every time you get it.

Old July 20th 04, 06:51 PM
GandSBrock

That sounds like a great opportunity Shirley!! I hope they have fun.

Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99
Old July 20th 04, 06:51 PM
GandSBrock

Old July 20th 04, 06:51 PM
GandSBrock

Old July 21st 04, 02:07 PM
GwenO MS

Wanna read a thread about kindergarten?

Yes! My grandsons are now three and a half, in Montessori full-day (day camp
at the school now), and I think a Kindergarten thread might be helpful.
Grandma Gwen