Who has the ultimate right to choose?

Old April 20th 07, 06:04 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

Default Who has the ultimate right to choose?

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Robert" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 17:31:08 -0500, "Dusty Steenbock"
wrote:

caring for the child.

With all due respect, do you have a narcotics problem?

I am a 69 year old man married 45 years to my wife, we have 2
children and adopted 3. We have 11 grand children, three great grand
children. I don't use alcohol, tobacco, or take any drugs except under
advice of my Doctor. We always had foster children in our home after
being told we could not have another. We both volunteer at a shelter
for abused women and children. I have yet to encounter a case where a
loving kind father was denied his rights to visit his children. Indeed
I am aware of 8 single parent fathers who have custody of their
children, all are good parents. Men who love their kids, seem to do
better as single parents, than women.

Well this explains everything. You are from a different era where you
worked
long hours In the coal mine to put food on the table, and wifey cooked

and
cleaned, and had supper ready and put the kids to bed at night.

Shows your ignorance, my wife is a retired school teacher, who taught
for 35 years. I am a retired refrigeration engineer, who worked in
construction. I have probably changed more diapers than she has, I
usually put the kids to bed, while she was grading papers or working
on a lesson plan. I usually did the dishes, and quite a bit of
cooking. I also do laundry, wash windows, clean floors, and most of
the yard work.
I like to have things nice for my family, and do things with them.

Life Isn't like that anymore. These days both partners usually have to
work
to make ends meet, and lots of women leave thier partners to go to

whoever
has more "bling" and a flashier car. Most marriages are ended by women.

Because the husband is ****ing around on her? Or is abusive. There
are some cases where the woman is more like a man. But they are rare.

You certainly have met a different group of people than I have over the
years! If, indeed, you were caring for children fostered to you because

the
man was abusive and the woman needed help, then, perhaps, that is why your
viewpoint is so skewed. But I have met far more "single mothers by

choice"
and women who ended their marriages because they were bored or unhappy

over
nontangible things than I have met women who have been abused by men and
left them. I don't think that, over all, your perception is the majority,
Robert.

You are being way too politically correct! No foster child should ever be
placed in the care of such a verbally abusive human being. This guy is an
example of what is wrong with the foster care system.

How can anyone believe he displays a different personality when dealing with
children? This guy is an abuser and should be barred from the foster care
system.

Old April 20th 07, 06:22 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Chris

Default Contract to support?

"Robert" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 00:30:41 -0700, "Chris" wrote:

"Robert" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:40:53 -0700, "Chris" wrote:

How is it moral to bring child after child into this world with no
intention of ever supporting them?

It's not moral, so don't do it, oops you already did.

How is it moral to go out drinking with child support money,
and get pregnant again by another man?

It's not moral nor is it right, the proper course is take your proof
to court and take custody your self. Then you will get a idea of what
it's like to make do with out support. Raising a child without help is
not easy. BTW the other man may have been buying the drinks and paying
the rent. But he's probably another ass hole like you, the ones that
prey on women lacking sense.

How is it moral to
refuse to take a paternity test until the child is 12 years old,

then
expcet a man who never knew he was a father to pay 12 years
of back support--even
though you NEVER earned a penny to support any of your many

illegitimate
children? When will you start to answer these questions, Robert?

I"expect" that you will not like any of my answers. But the short
version is the Father has a moral obligation to support his children.
No court order needed. The man can, and any decent man will prevent a
pregnancy from resulting.

Are you suggesting that a man is not decent if he does not prevent a
pregnancy?

Suggesting! hell no, I am stating my opinion, any ass hole that
knocks a woman up, when he didn't want a child is a stupid piece of
****.

Not to be rude, but I've noticed that your mind seems to be fixated on
excretory organs and the related excrement. Did your mother teach you to
talk that way?

Then complains about supporting his poor unlucky child, doesn't
even deserve to be called a man. And is totally devoid of any shred of
decency.

Translation: Any man who complains about the government people extorting his
hard earned income and handing it to the undeserving woman who made the SOLE
choice to cause him to be a parent is not decent.

Now if a woman should start complaining I
will be on her ass as well. What the woman does is a different story.

When will it start to snow in Miami?

About a week after you become a decent human being instead of a self
righteous bigot.

That week came and went a LONG time ago.........

I see no sign that you have any decency, or any consideration for
the child you fathered, or the woman that bore your child. Nor any
indication that you have any doubt about your being in the right, a
sure sign of a bigot.

And where exactly did I make such claim?

I have expressed my opinion of people like you in recent days.
So I will not repeat my disgust.

The only thing you keep repeating is your ignorance of the facts.

Old April 20th 07, 06:43 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Chris

wrote:

[...]

Or more aptly, tossed in a cage.

Old April 20th 07, 02:29 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
james g. keegan jr.

In article ,
"Chris" wrote:

"Robert" wrote in message

Then complains about supporting his poor unlucky child, doesn't
even deserve to be called a man. And is totally devoid of any shred of
decency.

Translation:

why would you translate something so clearly stated by someone who is
a far better writer than you?
Old April 20th 07, 03:50 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Gini

"james g. keegan jr." wrote

"Robert" wrote

Then complains about supporting his poor unlucky child, doesn't
even deserve to be called a man. And is totally devoid of any shred of
decency.

Translation:

why would you translate something so clearly stated by someone who is
a far better writer than you?

==
According to the literary standards of whom?

Old April 20th 07, 06:24 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
james g. keegan jr.

In article Aq4Wh.2$sb.1@trndny05, "Gini" wrote:

"james g. keegan jr." wrote

"Robert" wrote

Then complains about supporting his poor unlucky child, doesn't
even deserve to be called a man. And is totally devoid of any shred of
decency.

Translation:

why would you translate something so clearly stated by someone who is
a far better writer than you?

==
According to the literary standards of whom?

and a far better write than you too, it appears.
Old April 20th 07, 06:49 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Robert[_2_]

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 23:41:16 GMT, (Paul Anderson)
wrote:

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:32:23 -0700, Robert

That is if you are one of them, if not you are encouraging the dead
beat parents to neglect their responsibility to their children.
Neglect is one of worst kinds of abuse. I don't understand how
anyone can just ignore a child's needs.

That is what *YOU* are doing -- ignoring the needs of children.

You don't read for understanding, I fully support aid for dependent
children. AFDC WIC and universal health care for all children.

Working people get a deduction for each child, many deadbeats also
claim children that they don't spend a cent on. Go after these
deadbeats.

You don't want to pay via your taxes so you shift the support YOU feel the
child needs onto others. The woman and child suffers and you smugly
sit back in your comfort and say "go after the father".

I have never objected to paying taxes, to support children. I do
object to my tax dollars being wasted on Pork including a military
with a slew of over paid paper shufflers, and a Keystone Kop
intelligence system.
We need to invest a lot more in education, and health care for our
young. Especially mental health, the best protection against the young
killers. All of them gave red flag warning that should have caused a
mental evaluation. I blame a wasteful government on spending hundred
of billion in a attempt to control another country, while ignoring
mental health for abused children.

Old April 20th 07, 08:13 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Gini

"james g. keegan jr." wrote
"Gini" wrote:

"james g. keegan jr." wrote

"Robert" wrote

Then complains about supporting his poor unlucky child, doesn't
even deserve to be called a man. And is totally devoid of any shred
of
decency.

Translation:

why would you translate something so clearly stated by someone who is
a far better writer than you?

==
According to the literary standards of whom?

and a far better write than you too, it appears.

==
Thanks for the smile :-)

Old April 20th 07, 10:32 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
james g. keegan jr.

In article Oh8Wh.14$KB1.2@trndny09, "Gini"
wrote:

"james g. keegan jr." wrote
"Gini" wrote:

"james g. keegan jr." wrote

"Robert" wrote

Then complains about supporting his poor unlucky child, doesn't
even deserve to be called a man. And is totally devoid of any shred
of
decency.

Translation:

why would you translate something so clearly stated by someone who is
a far better writer than you?
==
According to the literary standards of whom?

and a far better write than you too, it appears.

==
Thanks for the smile :-)

humor is a good thing. ask imus.
Old April 21st 07, 12:19 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Chris

wrote:

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:32:23 -0700, Robert

That is if you are one of them, if not you are encouraging the dead
beat parents to neglect their responsibility to their children.
Neglect is one of worst kinds of abuse. I don't understand how
anyone can just ignore a child's needs.

That is what *YOU* are doing -- ignoring the needs of children.

You don't read for understanding, I fully support aid for dependent
children. AFDC WIC and universal health care for all children.

(see below)

Working people get a deduction for each child, many deadbeats also
claim children that they don't spend a cent on. Go after these
deadbeats.

You made the following claims: " It takes two to raise a child. Both needing
to be responsible. Every child needs and deserves two loving parents."

What do you mean by "raise"? I presume the "two" to which you refer are the
biological parents, am I correct? When you speak of responsibility, is it
equal? If not, why not? When you mention "loving", do both parents have the
right to give the child the same kind of love, or is the mother the one who
dictates what "love" the father shall give?

You don't want to pay via your taxes so you shift the support YOU feel

the
child needs onto others. The woman and child suffers and you smugly
sit back in your comfort and say "go after the father".

I have never objected to paying taxes, to support children.

Then what did you mean by the statement "The taxpayers didn't **** the
broad, you did, so if anyone should pay to support it, it should be you."?