Karr told dad in 2001 he was in jail for JBR's death

Old August 17th 06, 05:02 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.society.liberalism,alt.true-crime,co.general,co.politics,misc.kids,misc.legal,talk.politics.misc,us.politics
=> Vox Populi©

Default Karr told dad in 2001 he was in jail for JBR's death

"Tom Sr." wrote in message
oups.com...

John wrote:

And: "I was with her when she died". This sounds like someone who "wishes"
he was with her when she died - sort of like being with you terminally ill
grandmother.

He also said her death was an "accident".

He might very well think that physical evidence will link him to the
crime and he is trying to come up with some way to avoid a 1st degree
murder conviction.

ROTFLMAO! ... by confessing ANY aspect of the crime ...? LOL!

There is also the fact he has a history of having child pornography and
other child-related sex crimes.

Oh my! ... and we all know that child pornographers are all also child
MURDERERS,
because the streets of the USA are just littered with murdered child corpses,
eh?

Or he might be a nutcase who just likes confessing.

Bingo!

For now, he's another Right-Wing, Christian, Traditional Family Values,
Pedophilia Bush-Supporter.

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

I'm waiting to see what the physical evidence shows to see if he is
also a rapist and a murderer.

Why wait for evidence?

-Tom Sr.