child support review objection

Old November 22nd 07, 07:40 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB[_3_]

Default child support review objection

"teachrmama" wrote in

Same with my husband--very cold home environment growing up. My favorite
picture is the first time he went out and played with the whiffle ball and
bat with the girls when they were 6 and 7. I framed it and hung it on the
wall. Before that, he was there, but not really there, if you know what I
mean. That was a breakthrough moment for all of us. =c)

I can only imagine what most kids model of a family is today, but hopefully
human nature can overcome much of the stupidity.

Old November 23rd 07, 05:25 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB[_3_]

"DB" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote in

Same with my husband--very cold home environment growing up. My favorite
picture is the first time he went out and played with the whiffle ball
and bat with the girls when they were 6 and 7. I framed it and hung it
on the wall. Before that, he was there, but not really there, if you
know what I mean. That was a breakthrough moment for all of us. =c)

I can only imagine what most kids model of a family is today, but
hopefully human nature can overcome much of the stupidity.

BTW another old fashioned ethic was to never buy anything unless you could
pay cash for it!

unlike these guys!
http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Busines...e_90_pct/4876/

Old November 23rd 07, 03:17 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
et...
Chris wrote:
Indeed! There exists not a SINGLE CP (mother) who is willing to swap
positions with the NCP (father). Why? Because they know that they are
RIPPING OFF the NCP. That's why! Yet they continue to foolishly proclaim
that they are being "FAIR".

Maybe some of these CP's actually enjoy spending time with their children.
As opposed to my ex, who told me today that he will not be coming up to
spend a few days with our daughter this weekend as planned, but instead
will be coming later next week. He says it's "not safe" for him to make
an eight-hour drive alone, so he's waiting until his dad is driving up
later in the week.
She is really disappointed that she can't stay with him while he is
here, just spend a few hours after school

Which has absolutely ZERO to do with my claim.

--

Sarah Gray

Old November 23rd 07, 03:24 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
Gini wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote
teachrmama wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote
Chris wrote:
[...]

Oh, but Sarah, what is more important? Spending time with dad (and
ditching school) or going to school and having limited time with dad?
chuckle (tongue in cheek)
I just hope he *does* come up next week, because she has really been
looking forward to see him. I have a folder full of pictures and

"letters"
she insisted she had to give him in person.

==
Did you tell him that? There were times I had to "prompt" my ex to get

his
butt in gear.
Some men just don't understand how their words/actions affect the kids.

had to prompt my ex when we
lived together to understand the child's needs/feelings from time to

time.
No different after the split.

I told him. He is upset that I have not mailed anything, but she has
been insistent on saving stuff to give to him in person. The thing is,
he insists that he wants to be this great dad, and that it's killing him
that he "had" to move. But it's not as if there is a shortage of $9 an
hour jobs here. And, frankly, if I were in his position, I would have
already been doing what I could to have visited her a number of times
already.

Pure fantasy. It's what you ARE doing that's relevant; not what you WOULD
do.

I suggested renting a car and said that I would help with gas,
and he came up with the above response (he doesn't have a car of his own).

--

Sarah Gray

Old November 23rd 07, 03:28 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Gini" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote
"Rob" wrote

Some women really just irk me, well and to be fair...lol some men

are
just
as bad if not worse! (I see it go both ways - people just need to
grow
up
and take care of their children and not just walk away!) I could
never
walk
away from my children for any reason, even if I find out they are

not
mine
biologically they are mine in heart.

I will post later tonight as to what happened in court today.

Robert

So tell me, how does it feel getting FREE money from someone else?
==
$230. a month is fair and reasonable,

and FREE!

The NCP could save the $230 by living in the area and parenting their own
children 50% of the time, Chris.

NOT the issue and you KNOW it too! Why is SHE the one who dictates his
options? If the shoe was on the other foot....................

Chris.

Old November 23rd 07, 06:07 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Gini" wrote in message

[...]

I know no such thing, Chris. There is no dictating going on. There are
children that need 2 parents--and one has chosen to walk away. This isn't
some fool unmarried woman bringing a child into the world over the
objections of or without the knowledge of the father, moving away, and
demanding 18+ years of exorbitant support. It is about the responsibilities
of BOTH parents to provide basic needs for the children they chose to bring
into this world. And $230 a month seems more than reasonable for 1/2 the
basic needs of 2 children. I detest what the system has become, but there
is a place for a much milder, fairer system.

Old November 23rd 07, 09:38 PM posted to alt.child-support
animal02

"teachrmama" wrote in message

| "Chris" wrote in message
|

| --
| [Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
| custody of such child]
| "teachrmama" wrote in message
|
| "Chris" wrote in message
|

| --
| [Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
| custody of such child]
| "Gini" wrote in message
|
| "Chris" wrote
| "Rob" wrote
|
| Some women really just irk me, well and to be fair...lol some
men
| are
| just
| as bad if not worse! (I see it go both ways - people just need
| grow
| up
| and take care of their children and not just walk away!) I could
| never
| walk
| away from my children for any reason, even if I find out they are
| not
| mine
| biologically they are mine in heart.
|

| I will post later tonight as to what happened in court today.
|
| Robert
|
| So tell me, how does it feel getting FREE money from someone else?
| ==
| $230. a month is fair and reasonable,
|
| and FREE!
|
| The NCP could save the $230 by living in the area and parenting their
own
| children 50% of the time, Chris.
|
| NOT the issue and you KNOW it too! Why is SHE the one who dictates his
| options? If the shoe was on the other foot....................
|
| I know no such thing, Chris. There is no dictating going on. There are
| children that need 2 parents--and one has chosen to walk away. This isn't
| some fool unmarried woman bringing a child into the world over the
| objections of or without the knowledge of the father, moving away, and
| demanding 18+ years of exorbitant support. It is about the
responsibilities
| of BOTH parents to provide basic needs for the children they chose to
bring
| into this world. And $230 a month seems more than reasonable for 1/2 the
| basic needs of 2 children. I detest what the system has become, but there
| is a place for a much milder, fairer system.

And unfortunately is not likely to change, due in part to people like Chris
who tend to squawk the loudest, and who become poster children for the
"other side"

Old November 25th 07, 02:50 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray[_2_]

"Chris" wrote in :

"teachrmama" wrote in message

The NCP could save the $230 by living in the area and parenting their

own
children 50% of the time, Chris.

NOT the issue and you KNOW it too! Why is SHE the one who dictates his
options? If the shoe was on the other foot....................

What do you mean, if the shoe was on the other foot? You don't think men
have any obligations towards their children, why should where they live
matter in your twisted little world?
Old November 25th 07, 04:07 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. 33.102...
"Chris" wrote in :

"teachrmama" wrote in message

The NCP could save the $230 by living in the area and parenting their

own
children 50% of the time, Chris.

NOT the issue and you KNOW it too! Why is SHE the one who dictates his
options? If the shoe was on the other foot....................

What do you mean, if the shoe was on the other foot?

There exists not a snowball's chance in the deepest pits of the earth that
you would be willing to allow him to dictate YOUR options.

You don't think men
have any obligations towards their children, why should where they live
matter in your twisted little world?

For the same reason it matters in YOURS.

Old November 25th 07, 04:08 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
"animal02" wrote in message
news:v8qdnV26uL7c1dranZ2dnUVZ_qygnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...

"teachrmama" wrote in message

| "Chris" wrote in message
|

| --
| [Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
| custody of such child]
| "teachrmama" wrote in message
|
| "Chris" wrote in message
|

| --
| [Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to

have
| custody of such child]
| "Gini" wrote in message
|
| "Chris" wrote
| "Rob" wrote
|
| Some women really just irk me, well and to be fair...lol some
men
| are
| just
| as bad if not worse! (I see it go both ways - people just need
| grow
| up
| and take care of their children and not just walk away!) I

could
| never
| walk
| away from my children for any reason, even if I find out they

are
| not
| mine
| biologically they are mine in heart.
|

| I will post later tonight as to what happened in court today.
|
| Robert
|
| So tell me, how does it feel getting FREE money from someone

else?
| ==
| $230. a month is fair and reasonable,
|
| and FREE!
|
| The NCP could save the $230 by living in the area and parenting their
own
| children 50% of the time, Chris.
|
| NOT the issue and you KNOW it too! Why is SHE the one who dictates his
| options? If the shoe was on the other foot....................
|
| I know no such thing, Chris. There is no dictating going on. There are
| children that need 2 parents--and one has chosen to walk away. This

isn't
| some fool unmarried woman bringing a child into the world over the
| objections of or without the knowledge of the father, moving away, and
| demanding 18+ years of exorbitant support. It is about the
responsibilities
| of BOTH parents to provide basic needs for the children they chose to
bring
| into this world. And $230 a month seems more than reasonable for 1/2

the
| basic needs of 2 children. I detest what the system has become, but

there
| is a place for a much milder, fairer system.

And unfortunately is not likely to change, due in part to people like

Chris
who tend to squawk the loudest, and who become poster children for the
"other side"

You have presented your conclusion. Now BACK it with premises.