Photos

Old February 16th 04, 01:11 AM
Leanne

Default Photos

I've put some pictures up of the cot (after being fixed and some
annoucement cards I've made that we will probably use

What do you think of the room so far ( i know you can't see much, but the
other side of the room is messy lol
Oh and the borders haven't gone up yet either

www.myfamily.com

User name: MyGuest62
Password: Guest

Leanne
Edd: 23rd April 2004

Old February 16th 04, 03:10 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Leanne wrote:

I've put some pictures up of the cot (after being fixed and some
annoucement cards I've made that we will probably use

Looks nice!

What do you think of the room so far ( i know you can't see much, but the
other side of the room is messy lol

The room looks nice and cozy. I like the fish tank (or was that a fish
tank? I've been suffering from a headache for about 3 days, and my eyes
can't focus very well right now. Might have to break down and call it a
mild migraine, sigh).

Old February 16th 04, 03:21 AM
Jamie Clark

I like both the room and the cot, and the announcement is adorable!
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clark_guest,
Password: Guest1
Password

Handmade Baby Blankets -- www.geocities.com/digit_the_cat/Blankets.html

Old February 16th 04, 08:40 PM
Cam & Shane

Hi Leanne - thanks for sharing.

The room is adorable and the Pooh cover is sooooo cute. I haven't thought
about any of that stuff yet - I really should get on to it - 3 months to
go...

Cheers
Camille

Old February 19th 04, 07:46 AM
melbgal1

says...

I've put some pictures up of the cot (after being fixed and some
annoucement cards I've made that we will probably use

What do you think of the room so far ( i know you can't see much, but the
other side of the room is messy lol
Oh and the borders haven't gone up yet either

www.myfamily.com

User name: MyGuest62
Password: Guest

I like your cot set - I haven't been able to find linen etc I like yet
.... but am planning on a serious shop this weekend

--
Baby, I can't wait to meet you !
EDD: 10-Apr-2004