"Child Support" money?

Old November 19th 03, 07:56 PM
Fighting For Kids

Default "Child Support" money?

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:07:51 GMT, "Bob Whiteside"
wrote:

"mary Adrian" wrote in message
To the Dave-You want details dude-I was on public assistance at the time
the court ordered was made for 18.43 a week-no where even close to
65,000+. My son has seen his father once since he was born. His father
never sent birthday cards. christmas cards, never called or saw him-so
that means there's never been any time spent at "dad's house". I'm not
bitter or angry at him in fact I don't give a rat's patoot one way or
the other. My son is now 26 so we're past the support crap. .By the way
when my son turned 18 his father's wages were still being garnished so
we received a couple more of those special checks-the child support
office had the audacity to tell me that I would have to pay back the
extra money. My response was-take me to court. I never heard another
word from them. Later, Mary

Now the facts are starting to make some sense. If the son is 26, that means
the CS order was being paid prior to the change in 1996 where most states
eliminated the $25 pass-through and started keeping 100% of the CS to
reimburse welfare benefits. The bulk of the CS paid was being kept by the
state to reimburse public assistance money already given to the CP mother
and the $18.43 per week was either the legal pass-through amount or the
amount left over after the benefits were reimbursed.

Of course, this is not the first time a CP mother has perceived the child's
father was not paying CS when they were paying CS to the state. Many of the
welfare mothers don't understand the middleman government is collecting and
keeping the CS being paid to repay money they have advanced to the mother.

Actually if he was paying child support on a regular basis and the
amount was greater than the amount given through welfare assistance
she wouldnt have been on it in the first place.

So that being said, he probably wasnt ordered to pay hardly anything
at all in the first place, not enough probably to pay for his share of
the expenses.

Furthermore, you boneheads dont know why this woman was on welfare.
It is possible to be one welfare and hold a job.

Instead you attack her and start in with your "many of the welfare
mothers" crap.

Go sit on a stick and twirl.

Old November 19th 03, 07:57 PM
Fighting For Kids

Yes, how qaint..

I see you keep doing it too..

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:24:49 -0800, "Paul Fritz"
wrote:

yawn
more of the 3rd grade mentality.........how quaint

"Fighting For Kids" wrote in message
.. .
You are the one who made the first lousey attempt at cutting me down.
I think you need a time out.

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:46:58 -0800, "Paul Fritz"
wrote:

"stealing for mommies" wrote in message
.. .
Well we all know you have an entire house full of cheese, as much
whine as you have..

YAWN what's up next......"I know you are but what am I" or "Your
mother wears army boots" Go in the corner, throw your tantrum, and

when
the meds arrive, get back to us.

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:42:50 -0800, "Paul Fritz"
wrote:

Maybe you should buy some cheese to go with that whine

"mary Adrian" wrote in message
How I spent my son's $18.43 a week court ordered child-support

payments
from a man making $65,000+ a year -OK let's see $1.50 a day for
lunch-that's 7.50. Another dollar a day for an afterschool
snack-another
5.00. This leaves me with $5.93 to help feed him for the rest of the
week. Hot damn we can afford that Top Ramen we have the cravings

for.
Later, Mary

Old November 19th 03, 07:57 PM
Fighting For Kids

Ok pual, ken, I mean bob, gini,???

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:26:56 -0800, "Paul Fritz"
wrote:

what was it you just said...."Can't attack real credibility so you go to the
little child stuff"

snicker what a maroon

"Fighting For Kids" wrote in message
.. .
Paul, Ken, whoever you REALLY are... you have identified yourself..
the "I know you are but what am I type". Wow, this must be break
through for you.

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:14:28 -0500, "Paul Fritz"
wrote:

"Gini52" wrote in message
In article , Paul Fritz says...

YAWN

looks like we have a 3rd grader boy to go along with 'stealing for
mommies:"
3rd grader girl mentality
====
Perhaps. But, it is an adelphia server.
====
===

didn't mean to imply they were the same person, just the same
mentality.......the "I know you are but what am I" type.

LOL

Old November 19th 03, 07:58 PM
Fighting For Kids

I doubt get it??? Is that a new language.

Maybe I should start pointing out all your flaws and typos.

I think you need a spell checker.

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:25:20 -0800, "Paul Fritz"
wrote:

you doubt get it yet.......you have no credibility

"Fighting For Kids" wrote in message
.. .

Can't attack real credibility so you go to the little child stuff.
Typical .

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:40:12 -0800, "Paul Fritz"
wrote:

YAWN

looks like we have a 3rd grader boy to go along with 'stealing for

mommies:"
3rd grader girl mentality

"Quedar de encargo" wrote in message
et...

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message
You out of your ass?

LOL.....Learn how to talk!

John

"Quedar de encargo" wrote in message
t...

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message
Maybe you should buy some cheese to go with that whine

Sorry but I couldn't help but LMFAO!!!!! Man........ look who's
talking!

John

Old November 19th 03, 07:58 PM
Fighting For Kids

wrote:

YAWN

looks like we have a 3rd grader boy to go along with 'stealing for

mommies:"
3rd grader girl mentality

"Quedar de encargo" wrote in message
et...

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message
You out of your ass?

LOL.....Learn how to talk!

John

Old November 19th 03, 08:05 PM
Tiffany

You truly need to get a grip.

Fighting For Kids wrote in message
It was sarcastic Tiffunny.

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:35:54 -0500, "Tiffany"
wrote:

You obviously haven't read back posts from Mel to know his situation or

you
would realize how dumb that comment is.

Fighting For Kids wrote in message
.. .
My name is Melvin Gamble. I really have nothing better to do with my
time than feel sorry for myself . I really screwed things up
formyself , but its far easier to blame someone else. You know use
the mother as the scapegoat for all my bad choices and blame the
system for my current problems.

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:31:07 GMT, Melvin Gamble
wrote:

Fighting for Air would see a flying pig and holler "deadbeat"....she's
back into her

I-lost-track-of-the-logic-so-I'll-just-toss-random-insults
mode.

Mel Gamble

Paul Fritz wrote:

ASSuming. why am I not surprised.

"Fighting For Kids" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 12:38:12 GMT, Melvin Gamble
wrote:

It's not being nasty - when you see a flying pig, you don't say

"My,
what a strange bird...", you YELL "Hey, look - it's a freaking

flying
pig!" Sometimes the obvious is just too obvious to dance around

about.

Mel Gamble

Gee I see a deadbeat... and another and another..