How pathetic am I?

Old July 28th 03, 02:28 PM
Elana

Default How pathetic am I?

1. Had a dream last night that someone gave me a TimTam to eat...and it
was goooooooooood.

2. Remembered that After Eights a lot of the time don't have dairy in
them!!! (I think if they're made in Germany, they don't, but in
Singapore they do...just read the label). Got a nice big box for after
dinner :-)...

Old July 28th 03, 10:21 PM
just me

"Elana" wrote in message
1. Had a dream last night that someone gave me a TimTam to eat...and it
was goooooooooood.

2. Remembered that After Eights a lot of the time don't have dairy in
them!!! (I think if they're made in Germany, they don't, but in
Singapore they do...just read the label). Got a nice big box for after
dinner :-)...

pass them over or give me your dream catcher!

-Aula

---

Old July 28th 03, 11:24 PM
Irish Marie

"Elana" wrote in message
1. Had a dream last night that someone gave me a TimTam to eat...and it
was goooooooooood.

2. Remembered that After Eights a lot of the time don't have dairy in
them!!! (I think if they're made in Germany, they don't, but in
Singapore they do...just read the label). Got a nice big box for after
dinner :-)...

Lol!!!!
I am lethal with a box of After Eights, I'll easily eat a box to myself.
/bad
Marie

Old July 29th 03, 03:17 AM
A&G&K

"Elana" wrote in message
1. Had a dream last night that someone gave me a TimTam to eat...and it
was goooooooooood.

Mmmmm .. we opened a pack of dark chocolate Tim Tams last night ... and
since there is an uneven number in the pack, I just had to have one for
morning tea to even them out
Amanda (wipes chocolate off face)

Old July 29th 03, 08:10 AM
Elana

just me wrote:

"Elana" wrote in message
1. Had a dream last night that someone gave me a TimTam to eat...and it
was goooooooooood.

2. Remembered that After Eights a lot of the time don't have dairy in
them!!! (I think if they're made in Germany, they don't, but in
Singapore they do...just read the label). Got a nice big box for after
dinner :-)...

pass them over or give me your dream catcher!

Wouldn't it be great to wake up, look up to your dream catcher and find
a TimTam in it? :-)

Here, have some After Eights....

Old July 29th 03, 08:10 AM
Elana

Irish Marie wrote:

"Elana" wrote in message
1. Had a dream last night that someone gave me a TimTam to eat...and it
was goooooooooood.

2. Remembered that After Eights a lot of the time don't have dairy in
them!!! (I think if they're made in Germany, they don't, but in
Singapore they do...just read the label). Got a nice big box for after
dinner :-)...

Lol!!!!
I am lethal with a box of After Eights, I'll easily eat a box to myself.
/bad

It's a good thing to know, that they don't have milk or egg in them.
And I had quite a few last night. I went through the eternal question
of do I leave the envelopes in the box or not...

I keep hoping to not see your name posting... :-)

Old July 29th 03, 06:15 PM
Dawn Lawson

Default How pathetic am I? (not x posted)

Elana wrote:

Irish Marie wrote:

"Elana" wrote in message
1. Had a dream last night that someone gave me a TimTam to eat...and it
was goooooooooood.

2. Remembered that After Eights a lot of the time don't have dairy in
them!!! (I think if they're made in Germany, they don't, but in
Singapore they do...just read the label). Got a nice big box for after
dinner :-)...

Lol!!!!
I am lethal with a box of After Eights, I'll easily eat a box to myself.
/bad

It's a good thing to know, that they don't have milk or egg in them.
And I had quite a few last night. I went through the eternal question
of do I leave the envelopes in the box or not...

Of COURSE you do, otherwise they all slump over and slow you down..... ;-)

Old July 29th 03, 06:58 PM
Herself

Dawn Lawson wrote:

Elana wrote:
It's a good thing to know, that they don't have milk or egg in them.
And I had quite a few last night. I went through the eternal question
of do I leave the envelopes in the box or not...

Of COURSE you do, otherwise they all slump over and slow you down..... ;-)

But I'm such a Virgo that I can't stand all the empty envelopes!

Meself
Old July 29th 03, 09:31 PM
Dawn Lawson

Herself wrote:

Dawn Lawson wrote:

Elana wrote:
It's a good thing to know, that they don't have milk or egg in them.
And I had quite a few last night. I went through the eternal question
of do I leave the envelopes in the box or not...

Of COURSE you do, otherwise they all slump over and slow you down..... ;-)

But I'm such a Virgo that I can't stand all the empty envelopes!

oh crap.
DS is a Virgo.
But wait!? My dad is a Virgo, and compulsively orderly and neat he's NOT.
Maybe we'll be ok in balance?

Dawn