Photo online

Old May 10th 04, 11:19 PM
multimom4

Default Photo online

DH and I got to go to a charity thing last Saturday for his work -- there
are (temporarily) a couple of photos of us online, inc. the following, which
I thought I'd post just for fun since I don't have a webpage so I don't
usually get to play with digital stuff online. Hope it works -- don't know
if you can click, might need to cut n paste??

http://www.YourPhotoZ.com/cardZ/pick...=453240131&d=2

-- Janet
Elliot, Hanna, Connor (10/21/96)
and Holly (4/4/01)

Old May 11th 04, 12:49 AM
KimandJuan

Janet, you guys look great.
Juan and I went to a wedding on Saturday. We took the kids to his moms house
that morning so I had all day to get ready. It was nice to only get myself
ready for a change. Well, and DH...but we had fun going out and actually
looking decent for a change.

It's nice to get out!
~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

Old May 11th 04, 02:38 AM
Andrea

Thanks for sharing Janet. It's nice to be able to put a face with a name.
It looks like you and dh had a good time at the event.

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3/22/00

Old May 12th 04, 06:00 PM
GandSBrock

Wow! Great picture. I guess you hear all the time that the two of you look
famous. Your DH looks like a tv actor that I can't think of his name right now
- and you look a little like Glen Close (younger version).

Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99