How exciting!!!

Old January 28th 04, 08:42 AM
DeliciousTruffles

Default How exciting!!!

DeliciousTruffles wrote:

Thanks, ladies, you've taken the wind out my sails. LOL! She's posting
from the hospital now, so I'll sit back watch. Sigh. It was fun while
it lasted. ;-)

I wonder where this will lead?

Ah Crap!!! I think there might a few more. :-(

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old January 28th 04, 03:39 PM
Megan

Yeah, I was a little suspicious, too! I'll have to go over there and
check it out! Is she posting under "pregnant w/ twins" ?

Megan~
Mommy to A & A
16 months old!!

www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aidannalexis

Old January 28th 04, 03:40 PM
Megan

Brigitte,
I'm surprised at you. Usually, I would think that you couldn't be "had"!
LOL

Old January 28th 04, 03:58 PM
KimandJuan

And you believed her? Who gives birth and continues chatting
on the internet? Let alone premature twins. Are you sure you
weren't had?

I am so glad someone finally mentioned this!!!! I didn't want to be the
pessimist calling this out I thought oh, give the girl the benefit of the
doubt, maybe she is just dumb as a box of rocks and was naive enough to think
she didn't need to rush to the hospital since she had given birth once before.
But now that I know I wasn't the only one whose mind it crossed I feel pretty
sure that it was a troll.
~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

Old January 28th 04, 08:14 PM
Kender

What/where is a twins board?
--
Erin
Morgan and Megan 2/15/97

Old January 28th 04, 08:14 PM
Kender

What/where is a twins board?
--
Erin
Morgan and Megan 2/15/97

Old January 28th 04, 09:03 PM
Julie Seely

Click on the "Pregnant with Multiples" board here. No one seems yet to have
picked up on the troll thing...

http://bwi169.tempdomainname.com/vbulletin/

"Kender" wrote in message
What/where is a twins board?