Safety Harness For Kids

Old April 23rd 04, 06:25 PM
Megan Byrne

Default Safety Harness For Kids

I want to get them also. DH has a bad opinion of them, too. But,
already, at almost 19 mos., Alexis runs ahead and does not want to sit
in the stroller.

Megan~
Mommy to A & A
18 months old!!!

www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aidannalexis
***New Pictures 02/04***

Old April 24th 04, 01:11 PM
KimandJuan

We have been having the same discussion! How funny.... I think we are going to
get a pair as well.
~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

Old April 27th 04, 02:03 AM
Megan Byrne

FYI, just came back from Walmart with 2 new harnesses. They were only
$5.88. I am pretty sure they are the same nylon material as the
expensive ones in catalogs. Every penny counts when you are a multiple
Mom!!

Old April 27th 04, 03:10 AM
DeliciousTruffles

Buck Turgidson wrote:
I have twin boys (20 mos). One of them has decided that it is fun to run
into the street while walking. We live in a typical suburban subdivision,
but it is enough of a concern to want to get a harness for him, to keep him
from darting out into the street.

But gosh, I feel guilty doing so, and feel like I am walking a dog.

Should I just get over it? Anyone else uncomfortable with this?

I have them and love them. Now, at 2 1/2 yo, I use them only
occasionally but I used to use them a lot. People stare at the twins
whether they have harnesses or not but when wearing the harnesses, I
received lots of smiles.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://ca.geocities.com/bironmonger/