Happy 40th Birthday, pcb!

Old February 29th 04, 08:21 PM
DeliciousTruffles

Default Happy 40th Birthday, pcb!

Happy 40th Birthday, pcb!

I hope you have a wonderful day! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=782084

~ Harriet Martineau

Old February 29th 04, 09:25 PM
pcb

DeliciousTruffles wrote:
Happy 40th Birthday, pcb!

I hope you have a wonderful day! :-)

Thanks so much! It's been a really nice day. DH and I went out to
brunch since I'm not very good at doing evening things nowadays. I'm
nearly 36 weeks. I tracked down a nice place that does "American" style
brunch (I'm from nyc and living in London)since I've been craving
pancakes lately and don't usually make them for myself since I'm the
only one who eats them. I ate so much that I couldn't even think about
having dinner.

I'm just about to finish up some things for work tomorrow and then relax
for the rest of the evening. I'm starting maternity leave in 2 weeks
(hooray!)and need to leave things in order for the person who fills in
for me. I've been so busy with work that I haven't posted in a while.

pcb

Old March 1st 04, 08:29 PM
Carol Ann

: Happy 40th Birthday, pcb!
:
[...]

Woo-hoo! The big 4-0!! Been there done that. It's really a good place to
be!

Happy Birthday! May all of your wishes come to fruition!!

~Carol Ann