Dad's Visitation Responsibility

Old October 12th 07, 02:05 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

Default Dad's Visitation Responsibility

Paula wrote:
On Oct 10, 5:07 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"Paula" wrote

On Oct 10, 4:06 pm, "DB" wrote:
"scaredfather" wrote in
Things that I pay besides child support:
529 college plan (100.00 monthly) my son barely turned two.
Daycare 50%
A lot of diapers, milk, clothes, bed, own room, preschool to name a
few things. Is this fair?
First thing, ditch the college plan!
That's not going to pay for jack **** in 18 years anyway!
Preschool is a luxury, can that too!
You have already prepaid your half for diapers, milk, clothes, bed, own
room
andother direct child needs, stop paying extra!!!!!!
Yeah, screw the kid! /sarcasm Great attitude, a-hole.

==
Ummm....it was the CP who didn't want to pay her share.

Ummm, no. My response was to DB who stated that
preschool was a luxury ... which in this age of schooling
competitiveness it is most certainly not a luxury. Kids
need the head start that preschool provides to be able to
keep up once they get into "real" school. He also advised
that the poster (not the OP) stop paying "extra" for the
diapers, milk, clothes and other necessities that a child
needs. He also discouraged the father to quit putting
money away for the child's college education ... something
else that is hardly an "extra" when it comes to providing a
child with what they will need to be successful in today's
world (and while, yes, the child will be dealing with their
"today's" world ... I can't see it getting any better in the
future - only worse.)

Please don't twist my reply into saying that NCPs should
be forced to do the things that this father is ... because
that's not what I said. If he chooses to provide them, though,
what is the purpose of discouraging him. Other than showing
DB as the bitter, vindictive, and spiteful man that he is.

Read for comprehension, please Gini.

Child support *is* for things like diapers, milk and clothes. no NCP
should be asked to provide more than their legal responsibility.

--

Sarah Gray
Old October 12th 07, 03:19 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Paula" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 11, 10:16 am, "DB" wrote:
"Paula" wrote in

Other than showing DB as the bitter, vindictive, and spiteful man that
he
is.

Hey just because I lost my House, Car, Job, Savings and any future I had,
that doesn't mean I lost my common sense.

Pre School is not a necessity for success, Ask Bill Gates? I can't
believe
you are that brainwashed!!!!!!!

The average University cost per year today is $34,000 per year. What's
his
$20, 000 college fund going to pay for in 18 years?

Brainwashed, no. Parent of a pre-schooler, yes. And I do happen
to believe it's that important. She knows her ABCs (has for at
least a year), can count to 100, and is beginning on working on
her writing skills. She'll be far ahead of any classmates that
were not in pre-school ... and in my opinion that is important.

It's nice that your child is going to preschool. You sound quite proud of
her. But I have to tell you, I teach kindergarten, and have in my class
every year students who have attended preschool, and students who have not.
By a few weeks into the school year, it just doesn't make that much
difference. Every child is where they are developmentially whether or not
they attended preschool. You cannot force development. Also, studies heve
shown that, by grade 4, you cannot tell who was an early reader and who
learned to read later. Things settle into place, and the "head start" does
not mean as much as people have been told it does.

Old October 12th 07, 06:14 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Paula" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 11, 10:16 am, "DB" wrote:
"Paula" wrote in

[...]

I think our class president with the "Most Likely to Succeed" award died of
a drug overdose.

Old October 12th 07, 06:51 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Chris" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Paula" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 11, 10:16 am, "DB" wrote:
"Paula" wrote in

[...]

That is very sad!

Old October 12th 07, 10:57 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"teachrmama" wrote in

It's nice that your child is going to preschool. You sound quite proud of
her. But I have to tell you, I teach kindergarten, and have in my class
every year students who have attended preschool, and students who have
not. By a few weeks into the school year, it just doesn't make that much
difference.

When you are living paycheck to paycheck, trying to justify the cost of what
some of these preschools are charging is ridiculous.

Old October 23rd 07, 03:47 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Gini wrote:
wrote
I guess all of us that have made mistakes should have looked into the
future to make sure we didn't make those mistakes. Gini here was able
to see into the future, thus allowing her to have a child with a non-
deadbeat. Please, Gini, look into all of us single parent, and single
parent to be future's and tell us which of the people will be
deadbeats, and which are going to handle thiers.

==
Sure. You will not handle any of your responsibilities to your children
in a mature way. Your ex was a total
idiot with his head up his ass when he chose to procreate with you and he
will
run to the ends of the earth to avoid you. How's that? (BTW, that was
actually two
"non-deadbeats" I chose to have children with.)

You are a whore!

Old October 24th 07, 02:41 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

Illiana via FamilyKB.com wrote:
Gini wrote:
wrote
I guess all of us that have made mistakes should have looked into the
future to make sure we didn't make those mistakes. Gini here was able
to see into the future, thus allowing her to have a child with a non-
deadbeat. Please, Gini, look into all of us single parent, and single
parent to be future's and tell us which of the people will be
deadbeats, and which are going to handle thiers.

==
Sure. You will not handle any of your responsibilities to your children
in a mature way. Your ex was a total
idiot with his head up his ass when he chose to procreate with you and he
will
run to the ends of the earth to avoid you. How's that? (BTW, that was
actually two
"non-deadbeats" I chose to have children with.)

You are a whore!

at least she's not insisting sex with her a few times is worth "way
more" than $800 a month for 18 years.

--

Sarah Gray
Old October 24th 07, 04:00 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

THEY ARE STEALING CONTENT FROM FROM USENET
. ..
Gini wrote:
[...]

I think we're supposed to assume that since she's so beautiful and all ;-)

Old October 24th 07, 04:11 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Gini" wrote in

Gini wrote:
[...]

LOL, what a Dead Head!

Old October 26th 07, 12:38 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Gini wrote:
wrote

[quoted text clipped - 16 lines]
at least she's not insisting sex with her a few times is worth "way more"
than $800 a month for 18 years.

==
I think we're supposed to assume that since she's so beautiful and all ;-)

I am beautiful inside and out. That's why God blessed me with a normal
healthy child. If you were as beautiful as me inside and out, perhape he
would have seen fit to do the same for you*:0)