p00p cak3

Old February 15th 08, 01:23 PM posted to alt.guitar,alt.drugs.hard,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.food.cooking,misc.kids
*[_2_]

Default p00p cak3

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...ews/news.html?
in_article_id=513621&in_page_id=1770

Two shop-owners were today fined for selling chocolate cake - which had
been sprinkled with human faeces.

A horrified customer ate the foul-smelling gateaux but noticed that it
didn't taste or smell "quite right" and handed the cake to public health
scientists.

The analysts soon established that the sweet treat was covered in faeces
and legal proceedings against the shop owners were started.

Shop owners Saeed Hasmi, 25, and Jan Yadgari, 23, were fined £1,500 for
selling food unfit for human consumption.

The pair - who ran the Italiano Pizzeria in Roath, Cardiff - admitted
the charge but did not say how the chocolate cake was contaminated.

The takeaway is a favourite with late-night revellers and students
living around the takeaway close to Cardiff University.

A spokeswoman for the public health department in Cardiff City Council
said: "The person who bought the cake realised it didn't taste or smell
quite right so they reported it to us.

"Subsequent examination by the public analyst and national public health
service laboratories confirmed the presence of faecal matter.

"There were bits of it all over the top of the cake.

"We cannot say for definite what kind of faecal matter it is, although
it is very likely it was human. It would have to go through a DNA test
for us to know for absolutely sure."

Hasmi and Yadgari at first denied the charge but pleaded guilty at
Cardiff magistrates court before the trial.

Hasmi, of Roath, Cardiff, and Yadgari, of Adamsdown, Cardiff, were each
fined £1,500 and ordered to pay £200 costs.

After the case Hasmi said: "It was not our fault but I don't want to
talk about it.

"I'm not working in the food industry anymore. I want to do something
else.

"We are sorry for the people who ate it," he said.

The case has taken 18 months to come to court and the pair have both
left the Pizzeria.

Shams Mehrabi, who took over the Italiano Pizzeria in March, condemned
the actions of the two men. He now has hygiene certificates on the wall
and said: "I have the highest standards.

"This is a completely different business now. We have a lot of happy
customers - we won't be selling chocolate cake."

--
Rob Cypher
robcypher.livejournal.com
Old February 15th 08, 03:03 PM posted to alt.guitar,alt.drugs.hard,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.food.cooking,misc.kids
Vilco

(Hasmi, of Roath, Cardiff, and Yadgari, of Adamsdown, Cardiff)
The pair - who ran the Italiano Pizzeria

Only an idiot would buy food from an "Italiano" place run by non - italians.

Shams Mehrabi, who took over the Italiano Pizzeria in March, condemned
the actions of the two men. He now has hygiene certificates on the
wall and said: "I have the highest standards.

Yes, for kebab and arab dishes. Again, who the hell is so stupid to buy
italian food from an arab?!? Italian food from the italian and arab food
from the arab, it couldn't be easier.
Looks like this planet is overcrowded with dicks, no surprise they get home
with **** laden cakes.
--
Vilco
Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza