Q re discharge while ttc

Old June 8th 05, 09:08 PM
yellowgirl

Default Q re discharge while ttc

Hello all! Quick question here for those who don't mind a little
squick....

Background: I'm ttc #1, and have been for about 2 years. We're
working with an RE, I've done all the usual, have TCOYF, know about
cervical mucus, etc etc.

However, this month (we're trying old fashioned this month), I had a
very strange occcurance. In a visit to the bathroom, I wiped and found
a rather large chunk of goo on the t.p., almost like snot in
consistency. Not stretchable and clear like EWCM. Just one very large
"clump" that was almost jello-like in consistency. Cloudy, with a
tinge of pink.

This was post O I believe, but too soon for implantation I think? At
any rate, never had this before. I found *one* reference on the web to
all women having a "mucus plug" like thing in the LP of the cycle.
Almost everything else dealt with the famous "mucus plug" of late
pregnancy.

Anyone experience anything similar? Could it be a pg sign?

Thanks!

Yellowgirl

Old June 8th 05, 09:31 PM
J Shrum

"yellowgirl" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

This is pregnancy #2 for me. First one was ectopic. Anyway. I too had
like thick snot discharge early on and had wondered if it was a sign of pg
and bingo I was. Although it might not mean you are, I would imagine it
*could* mean you are. Good luck!

Old June 8th 05, 09:48 PM
yellowgirl

Thanks J! I really hope that is the case. Funny no one talks about
these issues in real life-- thank goodness for the computer!

Old June 8th 05, 10:21 PM
Shelley Wall

J Shrum wrote:
[...]

Hi Yellowgirl

I just wanted to say that I'm in the same boat!! I'm exactly 1 week late
today and have had the same kind of discharge, minus the pink tinge, almost
every day. I've taken two hpt's and both have been negative though. I hate
this not knowing stuff! Good luck!

Shelley W.

Old June 8th 05, 10:55 PM
Jamie Clark

How long after sex was it? Personally, I find that anywhere from a few
hours to a day or two after sex, the semen globs up and splunks out. I
wonder if it's that?
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

Old June 8th 05, 11:38 PM
yellowgirl

Not right after sex, even by a day or two. And much thicker than any
semen I've ever seen.

Old June 9th 05, 02:30 AM
Jamie Clark

I don't know, I just had a big glob come out about 2-3 days after sex. And
for me, it's always snotty and globby, not dischargy, if that makes any
sense. Like the environment in my body causes it to snot up together.

Hmmm, this is a lovely conversation...NOT! : P
--

Jamie Clark wrote:
How long after sex was it? Personally, I find that anywhere from a few
hours to a day or two after sex, the semen globs up and splunks out. I
wonder if it's that?
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:
Taylor Marlys, 1/3/03 -- My Big Girl, who goes pee pee and poo poo on the
potty!
Addison Grace, 9/30/04 -- The Standing Fool, who climbs to standing every
chance she gets!

Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password:
Guest
Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up your own User ID
and
Password

Old June 9th 05, 03:55 AM
V.

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
I don't know, I just had a big glob come out about 2-3 days after sex. And
for me, it's always snotty and globby, not dischargy, if that makes any
sense. Like the environment in my body causes it to snot up together.

Hmmm, this is a lovely conversation...NOT! : P

LOL, I know exactly the kind of discharge you mean Jamie, I get the same
thing.

Yellowgirl (hi again!), I have to say that the discharge you are having
sounds a lot like my usual post-ovulation discharge during the whole 2ww. I
think it's due to a change in the flora/fauna of the vaginal area. So, if
it were my body, it wouldn't mean anything. However, since it's new to
you.....here's hoping that it's "the sign"!
When can you test? (and you know you will...)

Good luck,
Amy
EDD 11/25/05

Old June 9th 05, 03:58 AM
Mum of Two

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
I don't know, I just had a big glob come out about 2-3 days after sex. And
for me, it's always snotty and globby, not dischargy, if that makes any
sense. Like the environment in my body causes it to snot up together.

And I _was_ eating homemade yoghurt.
I've been losing weight since reading this ng, funny thing that :-P

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

Old June 9th 05, 04:24 AM
Jamie Clark

Hmmm, snot on toast...
--

"Mum of Two" wrote in message
"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
I don't know, I just had a big glob come out about 2-3 days after sex.
And for me, it's always snotty and globby, not dischargy, if that makes
any sense. Like the environment in my body causes it to snot up together.

And I _was_ eating homemade yoghurt.
I've been losing weight since reading this ng, funny thing that :-P

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,
& Ana born screaming 30/06/04
barton . souto @ clear . net . nz
http://www.freewebs.com/carlos2002/
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/ana%5Fj%5F2004/

vaginal discharge during early pregnancy Irinka Pregnancy 14 April 12th 04 04:18 PM
Discharge kimberlee Pregnancy 5 January 26th 04 03:26 AM
(TMI) Discharge at 39 weeks na Pregnancy 1 November 7th 03 11:17 PM
Yellowish discharge?? Jody Pellerin Pregnancy 3 September 16th 03 04:30 AM
Foul odor discharge (graphic) daisy Pregnancy 3 July 25th 03 10:04 AM