Where'd all the feminazis go?

Old March 2nd 10, 03:54 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Where'd all the feminazis go?

Phil #3 wrote:

And deadbeats look for reasons to avoid supporting their kids. Hence
the dead newsgroup and Chris's need to troll up some interest in
arguing with him.

Wrong yet again.

Phil #3

I've proven my point. You've admitted to being a lowlife. Right or
wrong, being a lowlife isn't admirable. Explain to me how I am wrong
though, do you deny that deadbeats look for reasons to avoid their
obligations? Isn't that the definition of deadbeat? Do you scumbags have
your own dictionary?
Old March 2nd 10, 05:36 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

Correct. People of your caliber realize that they are tilting at
windmills when they try to portray child support as anything other than
forcing men to pay women. The ONLY thing child support has to do with
children is the name. The money can be spent on ANYTHING, even mama's
new boy-toy.
Phil #3

Explain first how the claim "I shouldn't be responsible for the kids
because only the woman can make the choice to have them" is anything
more than troll bait.

Nope, not part of the discussion. The subject is "child support".
Try to stay on topic for once and stop trying to bifurcate it into yet
more propaganda and rhetoric.
Phil #3

The subject is an idiot trying to troll up an argument, and another idiot
who will lie like his life depended on it. He claimed he was not trolling,
I have clearly shown that he is.

"Pointless posts made for the sole reason of getting people to argue with
you is trolling." Was neither pointless nor for such reason. Next.........

If I started a thread in this dead group asking where all the illiterate
deadbeat losers went, I'd be trolling and you would all recognize it.
Since he is one of the deadbeat cabal, you can't understand. Not my fault
that you are an uneducated moron.

Old March 2nd 10, 02:24 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Where'd all the deadbeat lowlives go?

Chris wrote:

"Pointless posts made for the sole reason of getting people to argue
with you is trolling." Was neither pointless nor for such reason.
Next.........

Remember way back in the old days of this past weekend when you declared
that I just wasn't worth your valuable trolling time? Remember how you
felt (back in the day) that I wasn't worth responding to anymore? Those
were some funny posts, you trying to pretend you weren't trolling
because you were lonely and your favorite newsgroup was dead.

I feel bad for you that your trolling only hooked me and I only joined
in to make fun of your trolling. No matter how desperate you were to
drum up an argument about your silly unimportant issue all you got was
ridicule for your lame attempt to troll.

What brings you back after all this time? Are you too drunk to remember
that you aren't speaking to me anymore? Are you so desperately lonely
for someone to argue with that you'll continue a discussion that made
you look so stupid you felt the need to run away from and pretend to
ignore it?

Another mark of a real troll is his inability to ignore any attention,
even my negative attention.

Old March 2nd 10, 09:48 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Chris wrote:

Feel better now?

Keep up the good work, not responding to me must be the toughest thing
you did all day.
Old March 3rd 10, 03:17 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

Feel better now?

Keep up the good work,

Ok.

not responding to me must be the toughest thing you did all day.

Old March 5th 10, 01:47 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil #3

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

[...]

I have clearly shown that he is. If I started a thread in this dead group
asking where all the illiterate deadbeat losers went, I'd be trolling and
you would all recognize it. Since he is one of the deadbeat cabal, you
can't understand. Not my fault that you are an uneducated moron.

The only idiot currently here is you. You have never 'clearly' shown jack
**** nor answered any valid questions about your posts or insane beliefs,
especially when they show your anti-father prejudice.
Phil #3

Old March 5th 10, 01:51 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil #3

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Dusty wrote:

" wrote in message

[snip]

Some times it is just best to let it go, nobody cares, the newsgroup
is dead and no amount of trolling on your part will bring it back to
life.

Then why are -you- here?? Trolling, eh?

Look you finally have a friend to play with. Good for you 2, maybe now
you can get back to the trolling for interest in your dead newsgroup.
Good luck to you both, happy trolling.

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to why this lowlife, XXX, never, ever
answers a question?
Phil #3

Great now there are 3 of you, it is a deadbeat party now. Keep up the
excellent trolling, 3 cheers for 3 guys who want no responsibility for
their offspring. This group hasn't seen this much activity since the
last time I responded to a thread.

And as always, you don't have a clue what you're ranting about. My kids
are still all grown. I don't own their mother a cent except in your world
where men owe women.
Phil #3

As always we both know the truth, only I am willing to type it. You are
trying to save your dimwitted friend with your own dimwitted troll. If I
started a thread asking a dead newsgroup "Where have all the deadbeat
losers gone" you might understand how trolling works, but you are a liar
and a scumbag so you refuse to admit the truth and are dedicated to
defending other scumbags. The truth might set you free (unless you are
really stupid)

You wouldn't know the truth if it painted itself green and kicked you in
your undoubtedly ample ass.
You're an unapologetic anti-father (probably anti-male) ****head feminist.
You have called several people here "liars" but you have yet to produce ANY
evidence of a lie.
They don't come any stupider than you.
Phil #3

Old March 5th 10, 01:54 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil #3

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

And deadbeats look for reasons to avoid supporting their kids. Hence the
dead newsgroup and Chris's need to troll up some interest in arguing
with him.

Wrong yet again.

Phil #3

I've proven my point. You've admitted to being a lowlife. Right or wrong,
being a lowlife isn't admirable. Explain to me how I am wrong though, do
you deny that deadbeats look for reasons to avoid their obligations? Isn't
that the definition of deadbeat? Do you scumbags have your own dictionary?

You've proven nothing... ever. You're wrong on several points, not the least
of which is that you're talking about me, and others, as one of the
"deadbeats look for reasons to avoid supporting their kids.", yet all my
children are grown and on their own. Since my not supporting another adult
(their mother) makes me a "deadbeat" in your eyes, you are just as much a
deadbeat because you don't either.
Phil #3

Old March 6th 10, 02:52 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"Phil #3" wrote in message
m...

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

[...]

This feminazi has SEVERAL hurddles to overcome, not the least being to
understand the definition of "deadbeat". Or at least to explain what they
mean by such term; which has not happened. Once past that step, there are
several others that need to take place before their wildly insane claims can
be established. But rather than seeking the truth by way of analytical
reasoning, they simply resort to repetitious word usage like "troll", and
name calling such as "liar, moron, lowlife, scumbags", etc. And somehow,
unbeknownst to me, such statements discredit their opponent's
claims..........