Where'd all the feminazis go?

Old March 8th 10, 08:33 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Where'd all the feminazis go?

Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

Correct. People of your caliber realize that they are tilting at
windmills when they try to portray child support as anything other
than forcing men to pay women. The ONLY thing child support has to
do with children is the name. The money can be spent on ANYTHING,
even mama's new boy-toy.
Phil #3

Explain first how the claim "I shouldn't be responsible for the kids
because only the woman can make the choice to have them" is anything
more than troll bait.

Nope, not part of the discussion. The subject is "child support".
Try to stay on topic for once and stop trying to bifurcate it into
yet more propaganda and rhetoric.
Phil #3

The subject is an idiot trying to troll up an argument, and another
idiot who will lie like his life depended on it. He claimed he was not
trolling, I have clearly shown that he is. If I started a thread in
this dead group asking where all the illiterate deadbeat losers went,
I'd be trolling and you would all recognize it. Since he is one of the
deadbeat cabal, you can't understand. Not my fault that you are an
uneducated moron.

The only idiot currently here is you. You have never 'clearly' shown
jack **** nor answered any valid questions about your posts or insane
beliefs, especially when they show your anti-father prejudice.
Phil #3

Are you claiming you aren't here?

The obvious fact is that Chris was trying to troll up an argument and
was pretty much ignored by everyone except me. Maybe you can show your
work and explain how your post is based in anything other than defensive
fantasy.
Old March 8th 10, 08:44 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Dusty wrote:

" wrote in message

[snip]

Some times it is just best to let it go, nobody cares, the
newsgroup is dead and no amount of trolling on your part will
bring it back to life.

Then why are -you- here?? Trolling, eh?

Look you finally have a friend to play with. Good for you 2, maybe
now you can get back to the trolling for interest in your dead
newsgroup. Good luck to you both, happy trolling.

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to why this lowlife, XXX, never,
ever answers a question?
Phil #3

Great now there are 3 of you, it is a deadbeat party now. Keep up
the excellent trolling, 3 cheers for 3 guys who want no
responsibility for their offspring. This group hasn't seen this much
activity since the last time I responded to a thread.

And as always, you don't have a clue what you're ranting about. My
kids are still all grown. I don't own their mother a cent except in
your world where men owe women.
Phil #3

As always we both know the truth, only I am willing to type it. You
are trying to save your dimwitted friend with your own dimwitted
troll. If I started a thread asking a dead newsgroup "Where have all
the deadbeat losers gone" you might understand how trolling works, but
you are a liar and a scumbag so you refuse to admit the truth and are
dedicated to defending other scumbags. The truth might set you free
(unless you are really stupid)

You wouldn't know the truth if it painted itself green and kicked you in
your undoubtedly ample ass.

Some ignorant speculation on your part or just another troll?

You're an unapologetic anti-father (probably anti-male) ****head feminist.

More incorrect speculation and trolling. Do you ever get tired of being
wrong? Are you a liar as well? Lets see. Was Chris trolling in his
initial post? Was there any point to his post other than trolling for an
argument? Is there any point to your desperate and defensive responses?

You have called several people here "liars" but you have yet to produce
ANY evidence of a lie.
They don't come any stupider than you.
Phil #3

You all seem to ignore the truth 99% of the time, liar is an apt
description for both of you. You can't even admit the obvious fact that
Chris was trolling for an argument in your dead newsgroup.
Old March 8th 10, 08:50 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

And deadbeats look for reasons to avoid supporting their kids. Hence
the dead newsgroup and Chris's need to troll up some interest in
arguing with him.

Wrong yet again.

Phil #3

I've proven my point. You've admitted to being a lowlife. Right or
wrong, being a lowlife isn't admirable. Explain to me how I am wrong
though, do you deny that deadbeats look for reasons to avoid their
obligations? Isn't that the definition of deadbeat? Do you scumbags
have your own dictionary?

You've proven nothing... ever. You're wrong on several points, not the
least of which is that you're talking about me, and others, as one of
the "deadbeats look for reasons to avoid supporting their kids.",

Sorry stupid, I was just defining terms. Deadbeas DO in fact try to
avoid their obligations, that is the definition of deadbeat.

yet
all my children are grown and on their own. Since my not supporting

Yet here you are changing the subject to yourself so you can whine about
whatever it is you are whining about. Whereas Chris was trying to steer
the conversation towards how he should not be responsible for his kids
because he didn't get a chance to abort them. The point of his troll was
to get an argument going about it, instead he just started lying and
pretending that he wasn't trolling. Just like my example, if I came here
and started a thread out of the blue "Where are all the deadbeat losers
nowadays" you would recognize that as a troll, but the exact thing from
your fellow retard and you can't see the obvious.

another adult (their mother) makes me a "deadbeat" in your eyes, you are
just as much a deadbeat because you don't either.
Phil #3

Nice job missing the point so you could whine some more about your life.
Trying to steal the "obvious troll" title from Chris?

Old March 8th 10, 08:56 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Chris wrote:

"Phil #3" wrote in message
m...

" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

And deadbeats look for reasons to avoid supporting their kids.
Hence the dead newsgroup and Chris's need to troll up some interest
in arguing with him.

Wrong yet again.

Phil #3

I've proven my point. You've admitted to being a lowlife. Right or
wrong, being a lowlife isn't admirable. Explain to me how I am wrong
though, do you deny that deadbeats look for reasons to avoid their
obligations? Isn't that the definition of deadbeat? Do you scumbags
have your own dictionary?

You've proven nothing... ever. You're wrong on several points, not the
least of which is that you're talking about me, and others, as one of
the "deadbeats look for reasons to avoid supporting their kids.", yet
all my children are grown and on their own. Since my not supporting
another adult (their mother) makes me a "deadbeat" in your eyes, you
are just as much a deadbeat because you don't either.
Phil #3

This feminazi has SEVERAL hurddles to overcome, not the least being to
understand the definition of "deadbeat".

Is it or is it not a person who tries to avoid his bills? Do you really
have this much trouble with the language? There are online dictionaries
if you need help.

Or at least to explain what
they mean by such term; which has not happened. Once past that step,
there are several others that need to take place before their wildly
insane claims can be established. But rather than seeking the truth by
way of analytical reasoning, they simply resort to repetitious word
usage like "troll", and name calling such as "liar, moron, lowlife,
scumbags", etc. And somehow, unbeknownst to me, such statements
discredit their opponent's claims..........

My use of the term troll was simply a description of your post. Just
like if I came in here and posted "Where have all the deadbeat losers
gone?" That would be a troll, except in that case you would all
recognize it as such. Since you guys are brainwashed into defending each
other and lying for each other you might not even realize how stupid and
weak your initial troll was. Luckily you have me here to introduce
reality from time to time and give this dead group its dead cat bounce
revival.

Old March 9th 10, 05:44 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Dusty wrote:

" wrote in message

[...]

NO.

Was there any point to his post other than trolling for an argument? Is
there any point to your desperate and defensive responses?

You have called several people here "liars" but you have yet to produce
ANY evidence of a lie.
They don't come any stupider than you.
Phil #3

You all seem to ignore the truth 99% of the time, liar is an apt
description for both of you. You can't even admit the obvious fact that
Chris was trolling for an argument in your dead newsgroup.

Guess again.........

Old March 9th 10, 05:45 PM posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Chris

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

[...]

Why don't you share with EVERYBODY quotes of me saying this?

Old March 9th 10, 10:06 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Chris wrote:
more trolling and lies

Your will power in ignoring me is almost as embarrassing as your
trolling ability.
Old March 10th 10, 12:44 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

"Phil #3" wrote in message
m...

" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

[...]

It is. But the bigger question is what does such term mean to YOU?

Do you really have this much trouble with the language? There are online
dictionaries if you need help.

Or at least to explain what
they mean by such term; which has not happened. Once past that step,
there are several others that need to take place before their wildly
insane claims can be established. But rather than seeking the truth by
way of analytical reasoning, they simply resort to repetitious word usage
like "troll", and name calling such as "liar, moron, lowlife, scumbags",
etc. And somehow, unbeknownst to me, such statements discredit their
opponent's claims..........

My use of the term troll was simply a description of your post.

Not according to your FIRST definition.

Just like if I came in here and posted "Where have all the deadbeat losers
gone?" That would be a troll, except in that case you would all recognize
it as such. Since you guys are brainwashed into defending each other and
lying for each other you might not even realize how stupid and weak your
initial troll was. Luckily you have me here to introduce reality from time
to time and give this dead group its dead cat bounce revival.

Just saying something does not make it so. The burden of proof to support
your above claims rests with you.

Old March 10th 10, 12:55 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:
more trolling and lies

Your will power in ignoring me is almost as embarrassing as your trolling
ability.

Just curious: Do you regularly create imaginary discussions, or only once in
a while?

Old March 10th 10, 03:19 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Chris wrote:

Is it or is it not a person who tries to avoid his bills?

It is. But the bigger question is what does such term mean to YOU?

So there you go, when you see someone who is trying to avoid their bills
the term applies. Unlike you, I don't parse and lie about everything so
when I say something I mean what I say in the most obvious way.

My use of the term troll was simply a description of your post.

Not according to your FIRST definition.

You really need to learn how to read if you want your trolling to get
the results you are desperate for. As it is, all you get is me making
fun of your trolling and a lying dungpile who would defend your right to
drive though crowded playgrounds because he is brainwashed into
defending every stupid thing that one of his cabal says.

Just saying something does not make it so. The burden of proof to
support your above claims rests with you.

It was a troll, you are just trolling. It amuses me how you don't have
the willpower to ignore my posts even after your public declaration that
you intended to do so. Just like the alcoholic who swears he will quit
..... until he finds some Schlitz on sale. Who can resist? If you are
looking for someone to blame for your shambles of a personal life, you
might want to try introspection.